Re: ]World-Wide_Politics[ LIBERALS ARE KILLING AMERICA ONE MARRIAGE AT A TIME

  • Robin Crane
    Message 1 of 24 , Feb 20, 2013
      I never said anything about women NOT leaving marriages more than men.  In fact, I said NOTHING that most people would consider "femi-centric."  I spoke about conservatives trying to FORCE their convictions on other people and bad-mouthing the majority who disagree with them.  I spoke of the inability to accept social change.

      Earl, you can't READ!  Not for content.

      Robin Crane

      "When scientific power outruns moral power,
      we end up with guided missiles and
      misguided men.”
              Martin Luther King, Jr., 1967

      On Wed, Feb 20, 2013 at 1:29 PM, EARL F <earl9876@...> wrote:
      Robin, YOU need to grow up and get over your femi-centric biases. Women leave marriages far more often than men do. They are often approached by predatory divorce lawyers who telll them, "Put yourself in my hands, and you will never have to work another day in your life". The man is first kicked out of his house without due process of law, then his income and assets are looted during and after the divorce process. Small wonder that the suicide rate of men doubles after divorce court (while for women, it remains the same).

      That's why men today are shunning marriage in record numbers.

    • EARL F
      Message 2 of 24 , Feb 20, 2013
        EARL F WWP Email Member (EARL9876@...) Robin, your sin was one of omission - you wrote about men walking out of marriages, but conveniently overlooked about women walking out of marriages (with the help of the family court system, and predatory lawyers capitalizing on it). You're wrong - I read just fine, and I caught your omission. The other thing is that you, like most liberals, have been femi-centrists so long that you don't even recognize when you're doing it.

        "It depends on what your definition of 'is' is". - Bill Clinton
        "My grandmother is a typical white person". - Barracks Obomber
        "xxxx off! Just shut up and do your xxxxing job!" - Hillary Clinton, in reply to a Secret Service agent who said "Good Morning" to her.

        Robin Crane WWP Invitee (patriot451@...) I never said anything about women NOT leaving marriages more than men. In fact, I said NOTHING that most people would consider "femi-centric." I spoke about conservatives trying to FORCE their convictions on other people and bad-mouthing the majority who disagree with them. I spoke of the inability to accept social change.

        Earl, you can't READ! Not for content.

        Robin Crane

        "When scientific power outruns moral power,

        we end
        up with guided missiles and
        misguided men.”
        Martin Luther King,
        Jr., 1967 =========================================================

        EARL F WWP Email Member (EARL9876@...) Robin, YOU need to grow up and get over your femi-centric biases. Women leave marriages far more often than men do. They are often approached by predatory divorce lawyers who telll them, "Put yourself in my hands, and you will never have to work another day in your life". The man is first kicked out of his house without due process of law, then his income and assets are looted during and after the divorce process. Small wonder that the suicide rate of men doubles after divorce court (while for women, it remains the same).

        That's why men today are shunning marriage in record numbers.
      • Sirguy2003@ameritech.net

          Message 4 of 24 , Feb 20, 2013
            Post her Guy WWP Email Member (Postherguy@...)

            OMG, Guy is actually responding to someone besides Bear.

            In a message dated 2/20/2013 4:45:15 P.M. Central Standard Time,
          • EARL F
            Message 5 of 24 , Feb 20, 2013
              EARL F WWP Email Member (EARL9876@...) Thomas Montague Hall,

              You must have missed my previous reply: I know how bad the system is rigged, so I have avoided marriage like the plague that it has become, over the past 40 years. Translation: I never married. Best way I can think of to avoid sociopathic lawyers, and a sociopathic family law system following sociopathic public policy.

              Did you see the Martin Fiebert compendium of 30-plus years of research, which has found that women batter men as often as the converse? Here it is:

              http://www.csulb.edu/~mfiebert/assault.htm

              If research findings don't resonate in your soul, I suggest you gain an empirical understanding of the issue - which, of course, will entail that you actually go out on a date with a woman. Ah, but that may be the tough part.

              Automatic Lie aka Thomas Montague Hall Esq. who defames others routinely but threatens to sue people for contradicting his lies WWP Poster (AudioLaw@...) Earl:

              We are learning more and more each day about your
              wife's escape from you, and her successful protection of her rights to community assets that you tried to horde to yourself.

              How it must xxxx to be you.

            • ShadysLife@...

                  Message 8 of 24 , Feb 20, 2013
                    Post her Guy WWP Email Member (Postherguy@...) Joe gets up at 6 a.m. and fills his coffeepot with water to prepare his
                    morning coffee. The water is clean and good because some tree-hugging liberal
                    fought for minimum water-quality standards. With his first swallow of
                    water, he takes his daily medication. His medications are safe to take because
                    some stupid commie liberal fought to ensure their safety and that they work
                    as advertised.
                    All but $10 of his medications are paid for by his employer's medical plan
                    because some liberal union workers fought their employers for paid medical
                    insurance -- now Joe gets it, too.
                    He prepares his morning breakfast: bacon and eggs. Joe's bacon is safe to
                    eat because some girly-man liberal fought for laws to regulate the meat
                    packing industry.
                    In the morning shower, Joe reaches for his shampoo. His bottle is properly
                    labeled with each ingredient and its amount in the total contents because s
                    ome crybaby liberal fought for his right to know what he was putting on his
                    body and how much it contained.
                    Joe dresses, walks outside and takes a deep breath. The air he breathes is
                    clean because some environmentalist wacko liberal fought for the laws to
                    stop industries from polluting our air.
                    He walks on the government-provided sidewalk to the subway station for his
                    government-subsidized ride to work. It saves him considerable money in
                    parking and transportation fees because some fancy-pants liberal fought for
                    affordable public transportation, which gives everyone the opportunity to be a
                    contributor.
                    Joe begins his work day. He has a good job with excellent pay, medical
                    benefits, retirement, paid holidays and vacation because some lazy liberal
                    union members fought and died for these working standards. Joe's employer pays
                    these standards because Joe's employer doesn't want his employees to call
                    the union.
                    If Joe is hurt on the job or becomes unemployed, he'll get a worker
                    compensation or unemployment checks because some stupid liberal didn't think he
                    should lose his home because of his temporary misfortune.
                    It is noontime and Joe needs to make a bank deposit so he can pay some
                    bills. Joe's deposit is federally insured by the FSLIC because some godless
                    liberal wanted to protect Joe's money from unscrupulous bankers who ruined the
                    banking system before the Great Depression.
                    Joe has to pay his Fannie Mae-underwritten mortgage and his below-market
                    federal student loan because some elitist liberal decided that Joe and the
                    government would be better off if he was educated and earned more money over
                    his lifetime. Joe also forgets that in addition to his federally subsidized
                    student loans, he attended a state funded university.
                    Joe is home from work. He plans to visit his father this evening at his
                    farm home in the country. He gets in his car for the drive. His car is among
                    the safest in the world because some America-hating liberal fought for car
                    safety standards to go along with the taxpayer funded roads.
                    He arrives at his boyhood home. His was the third generation to live in the
                    house financed by Farmers' Home Administration because bankers didn't want
                    to make rural loans.
                    The house didn't have electricity until some big-government liberal stuck
                    his nose where it didn't belong and demanded rural electrification.
                    He is happy to see his father, who is now retired. His father lives on
                    Social Security and a union pension because some wine-drinking, cheese-eating
                    liberal made sure he could take care of himself so Joe wouldn't have to.
                    Joe gets back in his car for the ride home, and turns on a radio talk show.
                    The radio host keeps saying that liberals are bad and conservatives are
                    good. He doesn't mention that the beloved conservatives have fought against
                    every protection and benefit Joe enjoys throughout his day. Joe agrees: "We
                    don't need those big-government liberals ruining our lives! After all, I'm
                    a self-made man who believes everyone should take care of themselves, just
                    like I have."

                    Shady Lady WWP Member (ShadysLife@...) Liberals voted for Social Security and SS Disability. Conservatives voted
                    against both.If it weren't for liberals you would be eating out of garbage
                    cans.
                    Shady
                    Message 9 of 24 , Feb 20, 2013
                      Randist Bo7b aka Bob Wynman WWP Email Member (bobalou@...) I once married my best friend.

                      I'd never marry again.

                      --bob

[...]

                      Let us determine that we shall not allow the state to be our master, but hat
                      we shall be the masters of the state. The long road of history is lined
                      with the ruins of those states which bought the souls and the wills of their
                      peoples by the lure of a granted security, and then led them to ruin by the
                      same mirage. The world does not need one more such ruin. It needs a people
                      who will be really secure and enduring, as far as mortal life is possible --
                      secure and enduring because each member or society is a person who accepts
                      his and her responsibilities as duties, and asks only that the state act to
                      keep the avenues of freedom open.

                      – Russell J. Clinchy, The Freeman [November 1980]

                      That the aggressor, who puts himself into the state of war with another, and
                      unjustly invades another man's right, can, by such an unjust war, never come
                      to have a right over the conquered, will be easily agreed by all men, who
                      will not think that robbers and pirates have a right of empire over
                      whomsoever t

                      Message 10 of 24 , Feb 21, 2013
                        Randist Bo7b aka Bob Wynman WWP Email Member (bobalou@...) We agree with your ideas here, Guy, 'cept that the USA is a Republic only on that ignored "God damn piece of paper", the Constitution.

                        By definition, the US has been a Fabian Fascist Democracy for several decades.

                        Ugly words, but I'm told that a "democracy" is where the subjects vote & the majority rules without limits, "fascist" means that the government allows subjects to own the means of production but the government bureaucrats, usually in partnership with corporations, control it by thousands of regulations & "Fabian" just refers to the method of creating the fascist democracy a little at a time, as was the military tactic of the Roman general.

                        The parallels twixt the USG & the Fabian Fascist Democracy in pre-war Germany are quite ominous ... and getting ominouser daily.

                        Seeing the obvious might qualify as hatred of my government ... never hatred of the country we both love. We must not let America sink back into the pre-Revolutionary concepts of the omnipotent state & the dependent subject.

                        --bob & lou

[...]

                      • kurt31416
                        Message 11 of 24 , Feb 21, 2013
                          Kurt Pi WWP Member [kurt31416@...] Yes Shady, but liberals under FDR are very different than liberals today.

                          FDR was about helping the poor, and liberals today are about destroying family values. That's what's important to them. The poor are getting poorer and the family values are being destroyed.

                          Heck, at one time, liberals opposed dictators, now they are their best friends.

                          Got a fundamentalist friend, wonderful people, strong family values. Hate liberals like the devil hates holy water and are very well aware of what liberals think of them. And in this strong family, even more honored than the Family Bible, looming above the dinner table at the family gatherings, is a picture of FDR.

                          The baby murders and dictator lovers outta go join the greedy Republicans where filth like that belongs, and the Democrats need to go back to defending the Common Man, instead of destroying her family values.

                        • Jreed62254@aol.com
                          Message 12 of 24 , Feb 21, 2013
                            Bob, are you aware that the little phrase you use was not actually used by Bush. You are a very smart guy, you shouldn't make others think otherwise.

                            "God damn piece of paper"
                            8-)

                            Message 13 of 24 , Feb 21, 2013
                              Levon Christner (Mema) WWP Email Member (Num1Mema@...) I agree! But, we have already become a third world banana republic! The
                              media addressed the issue of voter fraud and a woman in Ohio whose
                              signature is on six ballots for Obama but, who said she didn't do anything wrong
                              and she didn't commit voter fraud! Can we trust our politicians to police
                              themselves when they would lose elections except for those who "commit voter
                              fraud"! Why do you think the Democrats fight against Voter ID! Then,
                              "Lizzy" in Ohio couldn't vote for Obama six times! Do you think he would have
                              lost without the "Lizzy's"??

                              Levon

                              Randist Bo7b aka Bob Wynman WWP Email Member (bobalou@...) Seeing the obvious might qualify as hatred of my government ... never
                              hatred of the country we both love. We must not let America sink back into the
                              pre-Revolutionary concepts of the omnipotent state & the dependent
                              subject.

                              --bob & lou
                            • Rick Blaine
                              Message 14 of 24 , Feb 21, 2013
                                [Moderator's Note: A Spammer who ckaims he is spammed? der Hoaxster email group moderator (derhoaxster@...)]

                                Blame the Spamster aka Tricky Ricky WWP Member (rblaine@... ) Robin

                                PLEASE REMOVE ME FROM THIS LIST BEFORE POSTING TO IT.

                                I acknowledge your FREEDOM�to refuse to take time to eliminate my email address when posting to that list.

                                YOU should acknowledge my�FREEDOM�to block you should you not respect my wishes. �Consider this: �you want to be read and that's why you post to this list. �

                                  Message 16 of 24 , Feb 21, 2013
                                    Frank Agamemnon WWP Email Member (honkystar@...)
                                    Bob, are you aware that the little phrase you use was not actually used by Bush. You are a very smart guy, you shouldn't make others think otherwise.

                                    "God damn piece of paper"

                                    >Guy R. Itter Sr. WWP Invitee (sirguy2003@...) It seems to me that liberals are every bit as intent on FORCING their convictions on all others and bad mouthing those who disagree as the conservative may be. America is not nor has it ever been a Democracy, it is a Constitutional Republic that is suppose to protect the rights of the minorities as much as those of the majority. I have no problem with your accepting social change if that suits you, I do have a problem however, with social change when it doesn't suit me.
                                    >
                                    >As far as I can see, it is always liberals who want to
                                    decide how everyone else should live, your primary objective has historically
                                    been to remove freedom of choice from all others.

                                    >Guy
                                    >

                                    >Robin
                                    Crane WWP Invitee (patriot451@...) I never said anything about women NOT leaving marriages more than men. In
                                    >fact, I said
                                    NOTHING that most people would consider "femi-centric." I
                                    >spoke about
                                    conservatives trying to FORCE their convictions on other people
                                    >and
                                    bad-mouthing the majority who disagree with them. I spoke of the
                                    >inability
                                    to accept social change.

                                    >Earl, you can't READ! Not for
                                    content.

                                    >Robin
                                    Crane
                                    >"When
                                    scientific power outruns moral power,
                                    >we end up with guided missiles and
                                    >misguided men.
                                    >Martin Luther King, Jr., 1967
                                    >EARL F WWP
                                    Email Member (EARL9876@...) Robin, YOU need to grow up and get over your femi-centric biases. Women
                                    >leave
                                    marriages far more often than men do. They are often approached
                                    by
                                    >predatory divorce lawyers who telll them, "Put yourself in my hands, and
                                    you
                                    >will never have to work another day in your life". The man is first
                                    kicked
                                    >out of his house without due process of law, then his income and
                                    assets are
                                    >looted during and after the divorce process. Small wonder that
                                    the suicide
                                    >rate of men doubles after divorce court (while for women, it
                                    remains the
                                    >same).
                                    >
                                    >That's why men today are shunning marriage in
                                    record numbers.

                                  • Frank Agamemnon

                                      >Guy R. Itter Sr. WWP Invitee (sirguy2003@...) It seems to me that liberals are every bit as intent on FORCING their convictions on all others and bad mouthing those who disagree as the conservative may be. America is not nor has it ever been a Democracy, it is a Constitutional Republic that is suppose to protect the rights of the minorities as much as those of the majority. I have no problem with your accepting social change if that suits you, I do have a problem however, with social change when it doesn't suit me.
                                      >
                                      >As far as I can see, it is always liberals who want to
                                      decide how everyone else should live, your primary objective has historically
                                      been to remove freedom of choice from all others.

                                      >Guy
                                      >

                                      >Robin
                                      Crane WWP Invitee (patriot451@...) I never said anything about women NOT leaving marriages more than men. In
                                      >fact, I said
                                      NOTHING that most people would consider "femi-centric." I
                                      >spoke about
                                      conservatives trying to FORCE their convictions on other people
                                      >and
                                      bad-mouthing the majority who disagree with them. I spoke of the
                                      >inability
                                      to accept social change.

                                      >Earl, you can't READ! Not for
                                      content.

                                      >Robin
                                      Crane
                                      >"When
                                      scientific power outruns moral power,
                                      >we end up with guided missiles and
                                      >misguided men.
                                      >Martin Luther King, Jr., 1967
                                      >EARL F WWP
                                      Email Member (EARL9876@...) Robin, YOU need to grow up and get over your femi-centric biases. Women
                                      >leave
                                      marriages far more often than men do. They are often approached
                                      by
                                      >predatory divorce lawyers who telll them, "Put yourself in my hands, and
                                      you
                                      >will never have to work another day in your life". The man is first
                                      kicked
                                      >out of his house without due process of law, then his income and
                                      assets are
                                      >looted during and after the divorce process. Small wonder that
                                      the suicide
                                      >rate of men doubles after divorce court (while for women, it
                                      remains the
                                      >same).
                                      >
                                      >That's why men today are shunning marriage in
                                      record numbers.

                                    • Frank Agamemnon
                                      Message 18 of 24 , Feb 21, 2013
                                        Frank Agamemnon WWP Email Member (honkystar@...)
                                        Bob, are you aware that the little phrase you use was not actually used by Bush. You are a very smart guy, you shouldn't make others think otherwise.

                                        "God damn piece of paper"

                                        >Guy R. Itter Sr. WWP Invitee (sirguy2003@...) It seems to me that liberals are every bit as intent on FORCING their convictions on all others and bad mouthing those who disagree as the conservative may be. America is not nor has it ever been a Democracy, it is a Constitutional Republic that is suppose to protect the rights of the minorities as much as those of the majority. I have no problem with your accepting social change if that suits you, I do have a problem however, with social change when it doesn't suit me.
                                        >
                                        >As far as I can see, it is always liberals who want to
                                        decide how everyone else should live, your primary objective has historically
                                        been to remove freedom of choice from all others.

                                        >Guy
                                        >

                                        >Robin
                                        Crane WWP Invitee (patriot451@...) I never said anything about women NOT leaving marriages more than men. In
                                        >fact, I said
                                        NOTHING that most people would consider "femi-centric." I
                                        >spoke about
                                        conservatives trying to FORCE their convictions on other people
                                        >and
                                        bad-mouthing the majority who disagree with them. I spoke of the
                                        >inability
                                        to accept social change.

                                        >Earl, you can't READ! Not for
                                        content.

                                        >Robin
                                        Crane

                                        Message 19 of 24 , Feb 21, 2013
                                          Randist Bo7b aka Bob Wynman WWP Email Member (bobalou@...) Two issues, Levon:

                                          1--I think BO would have won even without duplicate votes & the votes of dead people, since there are now more parasites living from USG handouts than there are folks producing the wealth to be stolen. It's the reason democracies always fail.

                                          2. I also think it does not matter which tyrant sits on the throne or from which party (s)he emerges. The whole left-wing/right-wing BS is a false alternative; both wings of the same tyrannical coercive Statist bird.

                                          "Left wing" (& "liberals", "democrats") leads to communism (Marx I--read the 10 Planks of the Communist Manifesto, 1848, at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Communist_Manifesto).

                                          "Right wing" (& "conservatives", "republicans") leads to corporate fascism (Marx II--read "Das Kapital", 1867, at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Das_Kapital)

                                          The myth that they're the only alternatives and that they're opposites, or even significantly different, has been successfully embedded into most American brains by 4-5 generations of State-controlled schools and media; the same mechanism that has caused folks to believe that their government = their country and that their only choice for health is drugs vs. surgery.

                                          The Liberals' "War on Poverty" and the Conservatives' "War on Drugs" are both disastrous parts of the State's War on Freedom.

                                          Check the Shortest Quiz, http://www.theadvocates.org

                                          --bob

                                          Levon Christner (Mema) WWP Email Member (Num1Mema@...) I agree! But, we have already become a third world banana republic! The media addressed the issue of voter fraud and a woman in Ohio whose signature is on six ballots for Obama but, who said she didn't do anything wrong and she didn't commit voter fraud! Can we trust our politicians to police themselves when they would lose elections except for those who "commit voter fraud"! Why do you think the Democrats fight against Voter ID! Then, "Lizzy" in Ohio couldn't vote for Obama six times! Do you think he would have lost without the "Lizzy's"??

                                          Randist Bo7b aka Bob Wynman WWP Email Member (bobalou@...) Seeing the obvious might qualify as hatred of my government ... never hatred of the country we both love. We must not let America sink back into the pre-Revolutionary concepts of the omnipotent state & the dependent subject.
                                        • kurt31416