Detroit says "Obama owes us"

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 7, 2012
      Randist Bo7b aka Bob Wynman WWP Email Member who advocates the Marxist elements of Randism bobalou@...) Why, Sarge??

      --Because she's ignorant enough to speak the truth, voicing what everyone knows but is politically incorrect to name: In a democracy, people get elected to power by promising to steal property from those who don't vote for them and give it (less the expected graft/corruption) to those who do vote for them. It's the reason that ALL democracies eventually collapse into dictatorships and chaos, as ours is now doing

      --bob & lou

      Sergeant Slavery WWP Email Member (sergeantfreedom@...) People should care what a city councilwoman might say... why exactly?

      Automatic Lie aka Thomas Montague Hall Esq. who defames others routinely but threatens to sue people for contradicting his lies (AudioLaw@...) Don deVile:

      What? Do you mean that she isn't aware that he passed out billions of dollars in gifts and bribes before the election to get support?

      Don Divine WWP Email Member (d3869@...) WATCH: Detroit councilwoman says Obama owes Motor City a bailout for supporting him

      Councilwoman JoAnn Watson wants the President to bail out the beleaguered city because they strongly supported him in the election

      All things are possible, except skiing through a revolving door...or nailing jelly to a tree.

      I heartily accept the motto, -- "That government is best which governs least"; and I should like to see it acted up to more rapidly and systematically. Carried out, it finally amounts to this, which also I believe, -- "That government is best which governs not at all"; and when men are prepared for it, that will be the kind of government which they will have. -- Henry David Thoreau
      1883-1970, Author of "Think and Grow Rich"