FW: Wow, Clinton vows to thwart new Soviet Union:

  • Jude
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 7, 2012
      Judy Garner SEIU Member former Cook County Democrat Party member and WWP Email member (jgtea@...) Why? Besides the North Pole is almost now in Russia and the earth may
      change how it behaves very soon anyway. Yes, our poles are moving around 47
      miles per year south and north, which eventually means they will reverse and
      at the time the earth magnetic field which keeps earth from sun spots will
      be weak and the sun will probably short our all electricity on earth. But
      I imagine most of you really don't care you will be without electricity for
      about three or more years right?

      I know, handing you facts is like giving a baby a loaded gun.