Re: Censorship

  • ShadysLife@aol.com
    Message 1 of 10 , Nov 1, 2012
      Shady Lady WWP Member (ShadysLife@...) Buckley is as dead as the Republican party.
      _Obama vs. Romney Electoral Map_
      (http://elections.huffingtonpost.com/2012/romney-vs-obama-electoral-map)
      Shady

      Bill Stanly WWP Poster (bill.stanley@...) Liberals claim to want to give a hearing to other views, but then are shocked and offended to discover that there are other views. -- William F.
      Buckley, Jr.

      der Hoaxster email group moderator (derhoaxster@...) Ms Jones:
      Spoken like a true liberal. You want to use government power to
      enforce political correctness. You are a tyrant.

      Message 2 of 10 , Nov 1, 2012
        Joe D aka maximus and spartacus WWP Member (maximus417@...) "...other views." ?

        Like women can whistle for healthcare, equal pay for equal work,

        The rich need a tax cut? And ya know romy has changed stories so mnay times I dotn know where he stands now except to say he is for the rich.

        What is leaking out today By G. Palast is tha Romeny made a ton of money on the "Detroit Bailout."

        Details are not his strong suit but suffice to say he will continue to bury

        The middle class. Even cut benefits to elderly, sick poor, hungry children,

        VETERANS!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah social security too.

        Joe d

        Huckster is a jerk to the n TH degree.

        Message 3 of 10 , Nov 5, 2012
          Randist Bo7b aka Bob Wynman WWP Email Member (bobalou@...) The FCC has no business "licensing" anyone or anything ... and the rest of the usg AGENCIES LIKEWISE HAVE NO BUSINESS DOING THE SAME.

          --bob

          Earl Reese holder of a doctorate in Psychology and WWP Email Member (earljreese@...) The idiot commies can't even spell Fairleigh correctly. Tell you what though, I'll sign...right after all of the members of MoveOn are arrested as domestic terrorists.

          "It's the Federal Communications Commission's job to consider the character of a media owner when dealing out broadcast licenses..."

          Really? wonder how they got that?