Re: [WHATNOWDEBATE] Gary on OBAMA's "You did not build it."

  • Postherguy@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 18, 2012

      In a message dated 8/18/2012 9:14:57 P.M. Central Daylight Time, bobalou@... writes:
      Gary, Obama's point (& yours, I suspect) is not “You didn’t build that alone.”

      It's "You & everyone else owe their businesses and lives to the benevolent GOVERNMENT."  This is more clear in you:  "No business would be successful without roads made and  paved for the businessman himself, customers, and product delivery and export to get there.".

    • Rick Blaine who complains about the resul
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 3, 2012
        Rick Blaine who complains about the results of the collectivism he advocates and WWP Email Member <rblaine_1941@...> This makes it very obvious tax payers create the necessary structure for business "to build it alone".  Sometimes Americans are so stupid to the obvious.