Re: Contacting lateral thinkers!

  • Jack Peach WWP Member
    Message 1 of 1 , May 3, 2012
      You can read this and become involved if you so choose.

      Curious that the extortion scheme extorts money, and more, and more money. While most folks think that they are alone and that nothing can be done to stop the criminal banksters and their political puppets.

      Here in Canada Inc. We have the GST/HST. Notwithstanding a myraid of others bullshit taxes..............Whereby, these revenue scammers have turnned us all into thier private tax collector's.

      Quite brillant when you get right down to it!

      Just food for thought...................Can you imagine if a entire community said just piss off?........Not just a few so called, taxed protesters, who get wazzooed in the JUST-US system.

      Dreaming on west of the great divide.

      Jack
      +++
      ps. Everywhere you look things are getting worse and worse...................Give them an inch and they take a bloody f**kin mile.

      ...................Perhaps you should just press delete?

      From: Freedom.Files.
      Date: Wed, May 2, 2012 at 1:37 AM
      Subject: Fukushima on Steroids: “Japan is in the Process of Contaminating
      the Entire Pacific Ocean”
      To: Rob Hay <

      http://theintelhub.com/2012/04/30/fukushima-on-steroids-japan-is-in-the-process-of-contaminat
      ing-the-entire-pacific-ocean/

      I wish everything I am reporting on were not true, or at least were less
      true than it appears. It does seem that Japan is in the process of
      contaminating the entire Pacific Ocean via continued uncontrolled releases
      of radioactivity at Fukushima.

      After low-balling initial estimates of radiation releases, the Japanese
      authorities now acknowledge that substantial amounts of radioactive
      material leaked from the crippled Fukushima Dai-Ichi
      reactors.<http://blog.imva.info/world-affairs/fukushima-steroids#_edn1>
      [1]

      The nuclear disaster in Japan has released radioactive isotopes that have
      poisoned the country’s soil, food, and water.

      The fallout is being rapidly taken up by living things and passed up the
      food chain with airborne radioactive isotopes reaching around the world but
      especially in the northern hemisphere where most of the radioactive
      particles will settle.

      --
      How I Clobbered Every Bureaucratic Cash-Confiscatory Agency Known to Man .... A Spiritual Economics Book on $$$ and Remembering Who You Are
      http://SpiritualEconomicsNow.net/

      I'll be happy to see the end of this ridiculous game/ experiment/life/whatever it is. It was not only just a bad idea but also a tragedy. Oh, well, eh?hey Mary, you're in great company. We think of you often & only space separates us. Otherwise we're in the same community. Enjoy every minute & go hug someone. Hahaha I could imagine the surprise in their face! Would be great to see you over here again a good friend headed to melbourne to talk to his legal, accounting & finance broker/palnner friends - he is businessman he is excited about what I shared about Pierre's process & wants me down there in June. we'll be trying to get Pete to go to Melbourne too in June These are exciting times where we can make a real difference will keep in touch Hope you're around a proactive group too We all need one another