Re: Fw: Obama's Giveaway $845 BILLION to U.N. Global Tax Scheme in Senate NOW

  • ukfizwit
    Message 1 of 4 , May 1, 2008

      But it's a small price to pay to relieve you of all that White Guilt J

      Ted

      --- In World-wide_Politics@yahoogroups.com, ~mary~ <basebfamily@...> wrote:

      > You have received an email from Human Events, but your email
      > client does not support HTML message formatting.
      >
      > To view this message online, click here: http://paracom.paramountcommunication.com/hostedemail/email.htm?h=8c90ac8cdb54cd714afe58c828f7fc94&CID=2316166058&ch=F26CF9BBF0E9CE58EFA79AB8CBA4087C

      > believe you as a valued customer may want to see. This email was
      > sent to gunner774@... because you are subscribed to Eagle Publishing's
      > Carefully Selected Offers from 3rd Parties email list. Click
      > here to update your email preferences.
      > http://paracom.paramountcommunication.com/ct/2067950:2316166058:m:3:32274161:F26CF9BBF0E9CE58EFA79AB8CBA4087C
      >
      > Human Events | One Massachusetts Ave., N.W. | Washington, D.C.
      > 20001
      >
      > This message was intended for: gunner774@...
      > You were added to the system September 16, 2005. For more information
      > please follow the URL below:
      > http://paracom.paramountcommunication.com/subscribe/source.htm?c=bhhov1BIP3wBI&email=gunner774@...&cid=cf9ce239ef6aab2bfa3b4623f44b49
      >
      > Follow the URL below to update your preferences or opt-out:
      > http://paracom.paramountcommunication.com/phase2/survey1/survey.htm?CID=vhzewm&action=update&eemail=gunner774@...&_mh=8c90ac8cdb54cd714afe58c828f7fc94

    • Timothy-Allen Albertson
      Message 2 of 4 , May 1, 2008
        Yep, o. hussein bama is one stupid white man.

        Now, OTH, who the hell would have, in their wildest
        dreans, would have ever thought the Junior Senator
        from New York would be the conservative candidate
        in the Democrat presidential race?

        Kind of reminds me of people who accuse me of
        supporting OIF because of what POTUS said.
        None of those useless idiots can get it through
        their minds that i have unwaveringly supported
        taking out saddam since 02 August 1990 when
        who the hell thought George W, Bush could get
        away from the bottle and mirror long enough to
        even think about running for, far less being
        elected, POTUS.

        All in all, I rather have Hillary than b. hussein
        bama with the football. She may be a liar but
        she'd nuke [my word for islamofascists] while
        b. huseein bama would see several US irridated
        smoking ruins, millions dead and wanna have
        a nice little talk with the [REDACTE] who ordered
        the nukin.

        Im supporting John McCain but I have to say
        Hillary has more cajones than the aggregate
        cajones of all democrat candidates this year.

        --
        12 ΒΆ Thou shalt have a place also without the camp, whither thou
        shalt go forth abroad:
        Message 3 of 4 , May 1, 2008
          Hee-Hee!