I need to blame Johnson?: GCongress

  • Lou & Bob Wynman
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 29, 2011
      Of course not, Steven.  Johnson (& FDR, Obama, Bush, Clinton & the rest) is just a symptom of the problem, which is the concept of the coercive State.  If civilization (and this time, the human species) is to continue, I'm rather convinced that Galambos is right.  This time we really are at the point where we're smart enough (due to application of the Scientific Method in the physical sciences over the last three centuries) to completely destroy ourselves and too stupid (due to ignorance of application of the Scientific Method in the volitional sciences) to prevent our own destruction.  This time we need an ideological solution rather than a political solution.

      The good news is that Andrew Galambos has created that solution.

      You'll enjoy learning Volitional Science.  You can now purchase the 6 V-50 course CD's individually at http://www.cdbaby.com/Artist/JaySnelson!   It is phenomenal ... probably our last chance for freedom in this lifetime.

      (Lou & I have no financial interest in these CD's but we have a strong moral interest in building the stable, durable free civilization in order to save humanity from premature extinction.)

      Sent: Tuesday, November 29, 2011 10:29 PM
      Subject: RE: GCongress> Nearly Half of Americans Struggling to Stay Afloat

      Am I to understand that I need to blame Johnson?

      The United States officially ended in 1968 when the redemption of pre-1963 Federal Reserve notes for gold or silver officially ended. Without Lawful Money a country by all the People, for all the People and of all the People cannot exist except as a dictatorship under the control of whoever supplies the money used within the country. The plan to spend all the money backed by gold and silver is exposed in 1958 in this video by Robert Welch, Founder of The John Birch Society (Watch this nine minute video now.). Once the people behind this scheme spent all the money backed by gold and silver the only option was to print IOUs which is what we still have today. All we have in our pockets are IOUs which means that we really don’t own a thing even our homes are owned by the government. We even have to pay interest to the banklords to use these IOUs and this was all accomplished by the changing of our Law.

      Congressional Record, March 9, 1933 on HR 1491 p. 83. "Under the new law the ‘debt’ money is issued to the banks in return for government obligations, bills of exchange, drafts; notes; trade acceptances; and bankers acceptances. The ‘debt’ money will be worth 100 cents on the dollar, because it is backed by the credit of the nation. It will represent a mortgage on all the homes, and other property of all the people of the nation." Internet search

      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 30, 2011

        If I am not correct please correct me but isn’t the Galambos all about running an economy? We need laws that were created long ago to live under which the Founding Fathers adopted because from the very beginning and until ever we will always have some men that want to control us and use us as their Slaves.

        Have you read what is posted here - http://www.thepostemail.com/2011/11/02/a-time-for-choosing-part-1/

        All Rights Reserved,

        /S/ Steven Pattison

        Cell (913) 461-1661

        Skype – steven.wayne.pattison

        Sent: Tuesday, November 29, 2011 10:29 PM

        Am I to understand that I need to blame Johnson

      • Rick Blaine

[...]

          --bob & lou

        • Daniel Schwartzentraub WWP Member - newly
          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 1, 2011
            "Daniel Schwartzentraub WWP Member - newly discovered true identity of DS" <dhes@...> You may not know this, but slavery was already abolished, and nobody has to take out a loan from any bank, they can't make you. I tried an experiment on that, and it was succesful, no bank made me take a loan. Nobody can enslave you either; expect the gov. of course.

            "Steven Pattison WWP Member" <stevenpattison@...> If I am not correct please correct me but isn’t the Galambos all about