Re: Heads Up! Attack On Iran Imminent?

  • Expos�
    Message 1 of 53 , Oct 20, 2011
      "Expose WWP Member" <informationhighwayman@...> Be well advised it is a matter of www archived record that: 1. "J Mills WWP Member" <JMills9786@...> and "McKinney Hunter WWP Member" <Mckinneyhunter@...> went all the way to Philly to beat-up Lascoti and then bragged, time after time, all about how he 'stood them up'. [wd]? Yep!

      DUUH. Not the sharpest tacks in the box - eh?

      2. Then it was pointed out to them that they had:
      A. conspired to commit various violent crimes / acts and
      B. bragged about it online. i.e. Common criminals then
      C. when combined with other online INTERSTATE threats of violence (even writing TO EACH OTHER in this list) threatening and plotting to harm people constitutes common criminalality -
      'enhanced' to domestic (home-grown) terrorists AUTHORED BY THEMSELVES!

      Cute? Not. But then it gets into really strange weirdo territory.

      The newbie USMCchild gushes, "MY HEROES" and is revealed as a mindless little porcine camp following groupie! Yet another (spoilt rotten) disgrace to the corps in the middle of "a-kinda-new-time-a-war", no less? "Oh no! Surely not?", we hear.

      Well judging from her dumb [wd]e - it sure looks like it.

      You'd think they'd all show some respect for their bosses. The civilians that paid AND STILL PAY their frickin' wages, retirement and/or meds plus fed or feed their pudgy pink faces.

      Well done OINKS!

      NOT.

      E.
      <USMCdaughter1@...> InformationHighway is a road to nowhere....what a loser you are IH.

      "J Mills WWP Member" <JMills9786@...> WHAT CRIME HAVE I ADMITTED TO ?????????? SPEAK UP [wd] FACE ! SAYING I WOULD, HAVE AND WILL DEFEND MYSELF IS A CRIME ??????????? LASCOTI, THE DUMB ASS MARXIST BASTARD INVITED ME, SWORE HE WAS GOING TO PUT ME IN A COMA ! HE COWARDLY ASS DIDN'T SHOW ! DAMMED RIGHT I BRAG ABOUT CALLING HIS MARXIST BLUFF ! HOWEVER YOU VOTE, BE ASSURED MINE CANCELS OUT YOUR BALLOT FOR MARXISM ! COME ON DOWN AND DISARM ME, YOU ARE WELCOME TO "TRY". TRY TO STOP ME FROM VOTING, QUIT RUNNING YOUR MOUTH AND MAN UP !
    • J Mills WWP Member