Re: Heads Up! Attack On Iran Imminent?

  • EZ4U2CME WWP Member
    Message 1 of 53 , Oct 19, 2011
      "EZ4U2CME WWP Member" <EZ4U2CME@...> MAY GOD BLESS JMILLS, AND ALL OF THOSE WHO HAVE SERVED OUR GREAT NATION. I WAS NEVER IN THE MILITARY, BUT I NOW WISH I HAD SERVED. I WOULD BE HONORED TO BE AMONG PATRIOTS LIKE JMILLS. [wd]S LIKE LASCOTI HAVE NO BUSINESS ENJOYING THE BENEFITS THAT PATRIOTS LIKE JMILLS HAVE GIVEN THEM! GOD BLESS OUR
      TROUPS AND MAY GOD BLESS THE BRAINWASHED FOOLS WHO WORSHIP THE FALSE IDOLS.

      "J Mills WWP Member" <JMills9786@...> HEY SON OF A [wd], THAT'S YOU LASCOTI ! YOU ACCUSE ME OF WAR CRIMES BECAUSE I HAD THE BALLS TO SERVE, NOTHING ELSE ! TO TRASH, TRAITORS AND COWARDS LIKE YOU, ANYONE WHO SERVES IS A WAR CRIMINAL UNLESS THEY ARE A CHE, A FIDEL, A CHVEZ OR SOME OTHER MARXIST BASTARD ! THEN YOU HAVE THE NERVE TO FEIGN CONCERN AND REGRET OVER OUR WAR DEAD. FROM THIS VETERAN, GO TO HELL !

      "LA Scoti WWP Member" <lascoti@...> Mills, is a certified psychopath period...this is the two-bit  punk that proudly voted for bush twice and said he would do it again if possible...even though he knew bush was a war criminal during his first stolen term, mills that makes you a traitor to America and its people...

      You claim you're a vet yea right, wrong your no vet, your nothing but a pile of dog [wd] way you talk and act, most of us here in the group has kicked your pathetic [wd] many times, you are so damn [wd] you just don't get it.You fill us hate at the wrong people. You should be mad at the people you made you a cripple fighting for a phony [wd] war made up on proven lies, in case you missed it, we lost Nam, reason it was a phony [wd] war, to bad we had to lose 58,000 troops based on all lies, you as other were used as cannon fodder... Let's not forget the thousands of rapes which you say never happened, wrong punt it happened over and over you say you didn't take part, but you, you dame well knew about it, what did you do about it, nothing of course, that alone makes you as guilty as if you did the rapes you gutless yellow bellied two-bit  punk...
    • J Mills WWP Member
      Message 53 of 53 , Nov 3, 2011
        �J Mills WWP Member� JMills9786@... Same goes for you as well as nitwit lascoti, make a threat to me, be prepared to back it up or hang a sign that says liar and coward around your scrawny pencil neck ! As i said, lascoti invited me, threatened me. I had already made plans to be in Jersey that weekend, lascoti thought he was going to scare me out of going. Surprise, surprise, he stayed in his mother's basement, lights out with a blanket over his filthy little head so no one could see the pc monitor was on. So, what ya gonna do info, write me back in your best Clint Eastwood, bad [wd] style? Sorry, not impressed with anything you have to say.

        "Expose WWP Member" <informationhighwayman@...> Be well advised it is a matter of www archived record that: 1. "J Mills WWP Member" <JMills9786@...> and "McKinney Hunter WWP Member" <Mckinneyhunter@...> went all the way to Philly to beat-up Lascoti and then bragged, time after time, all about how he 'stood them up'. [wd]? Yep!

        DUUH. Not the sharpest tacks in the box - eh?

        2. Then it was pointed out to them that they had:
        A. conspired to commit various violent crimes / acts and
        B. bragged about it online. i.e. Common criminals then
        C. when combined with other online INTERSTATE threats of violence (even writing TO EACH OTHER in this list) threatening and plotting to harm people constitutes common criminalality -
        'enhanced' to domestic (home-grown) terrorists AUTHORED BY THEMSELVES!