Re: |The Superlative World-Wide_Politics| Re: Tea[wd]ers.........

  • senorbrewwwww@gmail.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 1, 2011
      [Moderator's Note: This appears to be personal insults rather than political discussion. DH]

      <senorbrewwwww@...> Bruce is in top form today, I see ..................... How can you not feel for this poor, wretched soul, eh, John???? ;o)

      "Bruce Majors WWP Member" <majors.bruce@...> Identifying you as a liar and psycho is not a racial comment

      I know many intelligent [wp] and [wp] who would be ashamed that your Socilian mother got drunk at the zoo and climbed on top of a monkey to produce you

      "John Stroebel WWP Member" <john.stroebel@...> Brucie, sounds like the racism is coming from YOU.
    • brewwwww
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 1, 2011
        [Moderator's Note: This seems to be the first ever post to this group by this persons. DH]

        "brewwwww" <brewwwww@...> Dear Moderator:

        I NEVER wanted to belong to this Group.
        I think Paul Dunk shanghaied me into this Group.
        All this Group does is choke my Inbox with unwanted Posts................
        So, PLEASE, do me a favor and get me off this LIST!!!!
        I’ve been trying for years!!!

        And you’re accusing ME of insulting Bruce???
        Bruce, is this you????
        You’ll resort to anything, you poor, lost puppy...................tsk tsk tsk
        Just get me OFF this list.....................
        Thanks in advance.