RE: |World-wide_Politics| Judge admits Obama needs Judicial protection to continue as President

  • Jude Garner WWP Member
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 31, 2011
      Jude Garner WWP Member <jgtea@...>, Next is he becomes ruler and no voting will work ever again in these US.

      Thomas Lee Buyea Fla News Service WWP Member <ranger116@... <mailto:ranger116%40webtv.net> >, Judge admits Obama needs Judicial protection to continue as President

      Judge rules on Obama's
      Social Security number
      Tells attorney: 'Today is not your lucky day (Highlighted areas below)

      Judge rules on Obama's Social Security number (Actually refuses to
      listen to evidence or rule and continues the cover up of Obama's
      illegitimacy) tlb-fns

      From Aug.31 Drudge Report
      http://www.wnd.com/?pageId=339629'
      By Bob Unruh
      © 2011 WND

      Judge rules on Obama's Social Security number.
      President Obama Announcing it's "not her lucky day," a federal judge
      in Washington, D.C., has told an eligibility attorney he has dismissed
      her case demanding information from the Social Security Administration
      regarding President Obama's Social Security number, sought because of
      suspicions it may be fraudulent.
      The case was filed by California attorney Orly Taitz, who has battled
      many of the major court challenges to Obama's eligibility based on a
      lack of evidence that he qualifies under the U.S. Constitution's
      requirement that a president be a "natural-born citizen."
      Jerome Corsi's New York Times best-seller, "Where's the Birth
      Certificate?", which addresses Obama's Social Security Number, is now
      available for immediate shipping, autographed by the author, only from
      the WND Superstore

      !!! ===============================
      The case at hand was filed against the Social Security
      Administration because Obama's number indicates a Connecticut residency,
      yet there is no evidence he ever lived in the state. He claims he grew
      up in Hawaii and apparently had a Social Security number there, as he
      reported he worked in a Honolulu ice-cream shop.
      There has been no evidence he ever lived in Connecticut, and
      investigators have described the circumstances as suspicious.
      ==================================

      !!! ===============================
      The judge, Royce Lamberth credits Taitz for her dedication to her
      cause, but boasted that "today is not her lucky day."

      ?? !! He concluded that there's no real interest in determining whether
      the Obama Social Security Number is genuine or fraudulent, and the need
      for secrecy for the president trumps all else.

      ( ?? No Interest in if the Current U.S. President is a complete fraud ?
      and quite possibly Does Not meet the basic requirements to be President
      and may actually be an illegal alien ! ? "NO INTEREST" !! ??
      Judge how about taking a poll on this ? Even a poll just from people
      who still aprove of Obama's performance as President ?) tlb-fns
      !!! ================================

      "The SSA explained that the Privacy Act of 1974 ... protects the
      personal information of social security number holders," he wrote. "The
      SSA determined ... the plaintiff had identified no public interest that
      would be served by disclosure."
      "Plaintiff makes no secret of her intention to use the redacted Form
      SS-5 to identify the holder of social security number xxxx-xxx-4425
      – or, as plaintiff puts it, to confirm her suspicion that the
      president is fraudulently using that number," the judge wrote.
      But Lamberth wrote in the case against Michael Astrue, Social Security
      commissioner, whether Obama is using a fake number isn't his concern.
      "Even if plaintiff's allegations were true, an individual's status as a
      public official does not, as plaintiff contends, 'make exemption 6
      irrelevant to him and his vital records.'"
      He said he would "disregard" documents from the Selective Service and
      the Social Security Number Verification System suggesting there are
      problems with Obama's number because he "concludes" they were obtained
      "under false pretenses."
      Taitz told WND she is submitting a motion for reconsideration based on
      new evidence that includes an affidavit from an individual who obtained
      a government affirmation that the number Obama is using doesn't match
      his name.
      She said it is important to the public because it could provide evidence
      of fraudulent IRS returns, fake election documents and Social Security
      fraud, should the allegations prove accurate.
      Taitz also has filed a state court action on similar grounds in the
      state of Hawaii, where there had been a hearing scheduled in September
      on orders from a federal judge to address the state's refusal to comply
      with a subpoena for Obama's original birth documentation.
      Her Petition for Writ of Mandamus, if granted, would require the state
      Department of Health to turn over to her the original 1961 Obama birth
      records the agency has kept from the American public.
      A mandamus action is something to compel an official or government
      officer to perform a duty demanded by the petitioner. And in this
      situation, the case is in support of her subpoena for the birth records
      for the president.
      In submitting the Writ of Mandamus, Taitz filed 48 pages of pleadings
      and exhibits before Circuit Court Judge Rhonda Nishimura.
      It is separate from the Astrue case, which she said would be appealed.
      Taitz has maintained that by releasing his long-form birth certificate
      to the American public on April 27, Obama has waived all privacy
      restrictions that would prevent the Hawaii DOH from making public the
      original 1961 birth records the agency has on file.
      "I decided to file the state case for mandamus because this is a
      separate case that stands on its own," Taitz told WND.
      Taitz charged that if the long-form birth certificate the White House
      released on April 27 is not on file in a 1961 original copy in the
      Hawaii DOH, then a criminal felony has been created.
      "I don't believe there is any 1961 typewritten birth certificate
      document for Obama on file in the Hawaii DOH that looks anything like
      what the White House released," she asserted. "Why else would the Hawaii
      DOH fight me so hard to keep us from seeing whatever birth records are
      on file?"

      Sponsored Link: Will this be the most valuable picture you’ve
      ever seen? Well, the picture may not look real but it could help make
      you huge gains in the coming months. To see this picture for yourself,
      click here.
      Related Offers:
      Jerome Corsi's New York Times best-seller, "Where's the Birth
      Certificate?", which addresses Obama's Social Security Number, is now
      available for immediate shipping, autographed by the author, only from
      the WND Superstore
      Get the most comprehensive special report ever produced on the Obama
      eligibility issue.
      Previous stories:
      State court case launched to retrieve birth records
      Court tells Hawaii officials to explain Obama's birth records
      Obama critic coming closer to Social Security records?
      'Criminal' Obama secret gets no media attention
      Social Security claim vanishes from O'Reilly podcast
      O'Reilly falsely claims Conn. was residence for Obama Sr.
      Gibbs sidesteps Obama's Social Security Number
      Suppressed! Google hides Obama's Social Security # story
      Google clamps down on Obama's Social Security story
      Google hides Obama's Social Security Number story
      Investigators: Obama uses Connecticut Soc. Sec. Number
      THE FULL STORY: See listing of hundreds of exclusive WND reports on the
      eligibility issue
      Bob Unruh is a news editor for WorldNetDaily.com.
      E-mail to a Friend Printer-friendly
      version
      EMAIL BOB UNRUH | GO TO BOB UNRUH ARCHIVE

      | Page 1 | Page 2 | Commentary
      | WND Money | WND TV/Radio | Diversions
      | G2 Bulletin | About Us | Terms of Use
      | Privacy | Contact Us | Copyright
      1997-2011
      All Rights Reserved. WorldNetDaily.com Inc.