Re: |World-wide_Politics| DS's views in common with the DEMs

  • Mary Ponzio
    Message 1 of 9 , Aug 31 1:07 PM
      Mary Ponzio WWP Member <leary121@..., you agree with the KKK then?

      DS WWP Member <microdhses@...>, Yes, that is my position, until somebody is actually born, the fetus is just part of the girls body. The passport office agrees with me on that point too. They just plain refuse to give you a passport if you're not a really person yet. This is one of the few statist positions I agree with.

      Here's some more views I have in common with the DEMs; we're both adamantly opposed to slavery, and capitol punishment for smoking dope, that girls should be imprisoned for having abortions, that inter-racail marriage be against the law the way it used to be; we both think you should be able to get a passport till you're actually born. That's just a short list.

      On Wed, Aug 31, 2011 at 2:17 PM, Automatic Lie <automaticlie@...>wrote:

      **

      DS refuses to acknowedge that a fetus is a living being. He okays the
      killing of a fetus at any time until thay actually leave the mother's womb. That is more in line with liberal thinking Tom Hall aka Original Automatic Lie, internet troll, attorney Poseur,
      fugitive from reality,and WWP Member <audiolaw@..., <snipYou> recently started CLAIMING that you have views in common with Democrats. But
      >> you seem unable to identify even a single view on a political or social
      >> issue that you have in common with Democrats.<snip>

    • Bill WWP Member
      Message 2 of 9 , Aug 31 1:21 PM
        "Bill" WWP Member <vanvonu@...>, If the fetus dies as a result of trauma, murder is committed, in a classic form of schizophrenic law enforcement.

[...]

      • David McDonagh WWP Member
        Message 3 of 9 , Sep 1, 2011
          David McDonagh WWP Member <mcdonagh_d@...> Even if we all granted that the foetus was a person, there would be no need to give it a passport as it would only waste paper.

          For nine months, it is going wherever Mum goes.

          "Bill" WWP Member <vanvonu@...>, The Social Security Administration is equally disrespectful, one has to be able to commit fraudulent contractual entry to get a SSN.

[...]

        • David McDonagh
          Message 4 of 9 , Sep 1, 2011
            David McDonagh WWP Member <mcdonagh_d@...> The KKK may well hold it is best to eat food by the mouth.

            All humans agree on most things.

            However, you seem to be mis-reading what he says he agrees with the state on, Mary.

[...]

          • DS WWP Member

              Message 6 of 9 , Sep 1, 2011
                DS WWP Member <microdhses@...> Yes, there is that point too, but their main reason is because the just say
                you have to be born to get a passport.

                Message 7 of 9 , Sep 1, 2011
                  quote:- "that inter-racail marriage be against the law the way it used to be"
                  how is that being misread?

                  On 1 September 2011 18:06, David McDonagh <mcdonagh_d@...> wrote:
[...]

                  ------------------------------------

                  This email group is to share information, opinions, and experiences that relate to politics. Please be polite, open-minded, and tolerant. World-wide_Politics is not responsible for the comments, copyrights, or topics of messages received on this email group. Messages are the complete responsibility of the sender. World-wide_Politics reserves the right to modify messages or delete posts considered not appropriate for this email group, revoke posting privileges, and/or revoke the membership of any group member. Posts about religion should relate to politics.
                  Ideal Post Format
                  http://groups.yahoo.com/group/World-wide_Politics/files/Ideal%20Post%20Format
                  Yahoo! Groups Links

                  <*> Your email settings: