Attorney to Judge was Blocking Ed from the General Congress List

  • Cass Silva
    Message 1 of 182 , Jun 30, 2011
      [Cass] You want to get inside a Judges head Tami?   Research all his cases, when he was acting as an attorney, source out those cases that he lost, and you can back it in, that if he/she is presented with a similar case as a Judge, his decision will correct what he saw as a past error of judgement by another judge.  Human nature, my dear.
    • D Lopez
      Message 182 of 182 , Jul 17 11:05 AM
        |D Lopez WWP Member <dlopezforcongress@...> | No they do not have to default. They can pay social security to retired/disabled and pay the military. How about we don't pay congress, the senate, the president, Michelle's 22 assistants, all the czars? Maybe roll the congressional retirement fund into the "social security trust fund" since those congressman voted themselves great retirement packages and emptied the "social security trust fund" ? How about we eliminate entire federal programs and sell the empty buildings to pay down the debt? Let people out of social security and allow other insurance companies to sell to people that are forced onto medicare now? Stop sending billions of dollars in "foreign aid" to China and Brazil etc how about ending all foreign aid? How does government have the right to steal money from me to send to China? Then borrow money from China and pay them interest? How about we take the Republicans list of suggested cuts and the Democrats list of suggested cuts and cut both lists! A BI-PARTISAN CUT JOB?

        Stop spending money we don't have! The BLM had in 2010 an $840,000,000 budget they spray and effective and expensive rodenticide all over our forests for 4 decades and wonder why they find so many spotted owls dead of starvation? Lets eliminate the BLM!

        Look at the BATFE and their project gun runner apparently responsible for getting 38,000+ guns into the hands of drug cartel members and spent millions of our tax dollars doing it. Lets eliminate the BATFE 2010 budget 1,120,800,000 saved

        Read J. Peter Grace of the Grace Commission report the entire report is online or read his paperback "Burning Money"

        I have actually studied a number of these departments and can balance the budget without pain to the average American citizen, honestly most would be jumping for joy and able to start a business or find a job and have far less BS hassles of gummit "help"

        I bet if I wrote then all out in detail I bet almost every person liberal or conservative would agree to the cuts. Course the lobbyists would not be happy

        I would like to see and end to all of our overseas military adventures and a selling of the unused assets when our troops were mostly all home.

        Delia Lopez
        US Congressional Candidate
        www.dlopezforcongress.com

        "The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."

        *Thomas Jefferson
        |Al J] WWP Member <Algae5636@...> | The best laid plans o' mice and men aft gang aglee.
        (From Robbie Burn's lips.)

        [Curt Doolittle <curt_doolittle@...> WWP Member] Read My Lips: Devaluation Through Controlled Inflation.