Re: [World-wide_Politics] Re: For Military Families and Military Personal

  • Timothy-Allen Albertson
    Message 1 of 64 , Jan 3, 2009
      hell, he wants to send senior citizens to fight in a hot zone---
      a nice way of getting people with boots on the ground killed

      now, SecDef Rumsfeld had 20 years of active duty and reserve
      duty   and helped evacuate WIA from a hot zone wile SecDef

      to question his personal heroism and military service is par
      for the course for people like BD

      On Sat, Jan 3, 2009 at 2:35 AM, Servo Kamen <psycho_neko_king@...> wrote:

      Should the same have been done with all past wars?

      From: BD <bddnmn@...>
      Subject: [World-wide_Politics] Re: For Military Families and Military PersonalDate: Friday, January 2, 2009, 1:22 PM

      Which jackass are you referring to?  I have not supported any enemy of the US. There is a difference between supporting the boots on the ground & supporting the chicken-hawks that put them there. People like Dick Cheney & Don Rumsfeld should man forward operating positions on the Afghan/Pakistan border. All the pro-war non-vets should do made to serve as long as their war is on going to make sure they do their part to bring peace to the middle east (which will never happen because there has been war in one form or another as long as history has been kept).
      +=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=
        Patriotism is Supporting Your Country Always
         and Your Government When it Deserves It
      =+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+
      From: Timothy-Allen Albertson <camotim@...>
      Subject: Re: [World-wide_Politics] For Military Families and Military Personal
      To: World-wide_Politics@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Wednesday, December 24, 2008, 1:07 PM

      maybe supporting their mission might bring them cheer

      On Tue, Dec 23, 2008 at 5:41 PM, b d <bddnmn@...> wrote:

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
       Happy Holidays... From My House To Yours
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      From Carissa:

      FREE On-Line Voice-Reco rded Christmas and New Year's

      Greetings Cards to Send Your Service Member

      Talking Medias LLC, has partnered with Military Spouses for Change to offer all military families FREE voice-recorded Christmas and New Year's personal greeting cards (created online), to send to their loved ones serving at home and abroad.

      Imagine getting together Christmas eve (or New Year's Eve), recording yourselves directly online while uploading a few photo images and then, 10 seconds later, your loved one (dad, mom, son, daughter, sibling) serving in Iraq or Afghanistan gets to experience all of that!  It's the best gift we can give our loved ones - hearing our voice and seeing our smile.

      Now, I don't know what your experiences are (for those of you with deployed servicemembers) but my husband and I cannot use the webcam at all, the internet is just too crummy.  So when MSC was approached my Talking Medias, LLC, we thought this would be a nice alternative.  We know this is late notice, but we figured better late than never!

      I doubled checked and asked if there was any financial obligation to make this audio and visual on-line card and they assured me that there was not.

      Please check out this link:  http://www.talkingmemories. com/militaryspousesforchange- greeting/ and share it with your friends, family, FRG groups,message boards, etc.

      Send the link to your servicemember and if his or her internet allows, he or she can try to make one to send you back home!

      As always,

      Your ally in change,

      Carissa Picard, Esq.
      President
      MSC

      The hypocrisy of recruiting 'patriots' and then turning them into social outcasts and discards nauseates all but the seasoned apologists for militarism and imperialistic privilege.  The promulgators of war almost always end up being the first ones to recommend bailing on the casualties of their ideology.

      --
      12  ...In memory of our God, our religion, and freedom, and our peace, our wives, and our children...
      Alma 46:12

      Message 64 of 64 , Jan 14, 2009
         i dont have to recognize him a such

        On Tue, Jan 13, 2009 at 5:07 PM, b d <bddnmn@...> wrote:

        That is your opinion! Until he is barred from taking office, Obama has the goods to be POTUS...

         2009...  On The Road To Recovery !

        From: derhexer@... <derhexer@...>
        To: World-wide_Politics@yahoogroups.com
        Date: Saturday, January 10, 2009, 6:25 PM

        In a message dated 1/10/2009 2:34:14 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, camotim@... writes:
        then lawfully it that of Acting President Joe Biden
        Joe Biden is not Acting President (except in your own mind)

        Chris

        New year...new news. Be the first to know what is making headlines.