Re: State officials make exception for Obama

  • ranger116@webtv.net
    Message 1 of 22 , Apr 30 9:47 PM
      The exception was that they made up a completely fake birth certificate
      for him .
    • chirho33@aol.com
      Message 2 of 22 , May 1, 2011
        Now, why did I think that the birther-butts would not accept the long-form birth certificate of President Obama? Oh, wait! I know why! Because they're NUTS!

        In a message dated 5/1/2011 11:14:30 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, ranger116@... writes:

        The exception was that they made up a completely fake birth certificate
        for him .

      • Jude
        Message 3 of 22 , May 1, 2011
          [jude]But no one will admit it so it won't matter. The joke is on the way we run our election in America.

          [ranger] The exception was that they made up a completely fake birth certificate for him .
        • D S
          Message 4 of 22 , May 1, 2011
            [ds]It could be because it wasn't presented for examination, but just another copy on the web; everybody knows how easy it is to fake anything like that; any teenager can do it.

            They should have done my sensible recommendation that all( all includes white people too, I have to ad that so nobody says I'm racist) candidates submit theirs for forensic analysis. I've still not seen a single good reason why that shouldn 't be done.

            [chirho]Now, why did I think that the birther-butts would not accept the long-form birth certificate of President Obama? Oh, wait! I know why! Because they're NUTS!

            Message 5 of 22 , May 1, 2011

              The fact is he waited far too long for this, but then that is his bad judgment not mine.  Nothing he may hand out now will ever be received and believed.  That is plain fact folks.

              Now all needs to be done is come forth with is scholarship papers from occidental proving he didn’t’ use foreign student scholarship, but of course he won’t ever allow that.  he himself is the one keeping the door to his legitimacy open no one else.

            • Mckinneyhunter@aol.com
              Message 6 of 22 , May 1, 2011
                [McKinney Hunter] Why did Obama hide it for so long? maybe so one could be made up? maybe to get the right people paid off? There are too many "maybes" about Obama. Too many vacations and too many creeps and racists in his buddy list.

                [chirho] Now, why did I think that the birther-butts would not accept the long-form birth certificate of President Obama? Oh, wait! I know why! Because they're NUTS!

                [ranger] The exception was that they made up a completely fake birth certificate for him .
              • Sheep&Goatlady
                Message 7 of 22 , May 1, 2011
                  Can you prove it? than please explain this,, you know that copy of Obama's
                  registeration to the 1st grade in Indoisa? the one that WND keeps
                  showing,,look very closely at it,, and you weill se on it, place of brith,,
                  and written in is Honolulu Hawaii and the date of brith,, another docuement
                  that shows that Obama was born in Hawaii,, lol,, Look closely at it and you
                  will see it,, WND pulblishes a doctument that turns out to prove that obama
                  was born in Hawaii,, I think it is funny at the devil,, lol
                  ** An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind Gandhi **

                    Message 9 of 22 , May 2, 2011
                      [ds]No, I can't, but I said it should be for a person who makes a claim, in this case him and his BC is real, and I said it should be examined by experts, not by me.
                      I didn't even say it wasn't real, but that the exam would shut up those idiot birthers for once and for all.

                      A copy on the internet is not proof, anybody can fake docs on the web.

                        Message 11 of 22 , May 2, 2011
                          Birthers (People who want truth and want the U.S. Constitution followed
                          to the letter) Are crazy, Just wait until the 2012 Presidential election
                          and you will see us remove Oby from office.
                        • Rick
                          Message 12 of 22 , May 2, 2011
                            Re: [World-wide_Politics] Re: State officials make exception for Obama I DON'T think it is going to go that way although I am not going to vote for him
                            __
                            Rick

                            "And the great owners, who must lose their land in an upheaval, the great owners with access to history, with eyes to read history and to know the great fact: when property accumulates in too few hands it is taken away. And that companion fact: when a majority of the people are hungry and cold they will take by force what they need. And the little screaming fact that sounds through all history: repression works only to strengthen and knit the repressed." - John Steinbeck - Grapes of Wrath

                            TO: Rick
                            rick.grunwald.groupmail@...
                            FROM:ranger116@... ranger116@...

                            Message 13 of 22 , May 2, 2011
                              [Sheep & Goat Lady] And the US constititution has been followed,

                              [ranger] Birthers (People who want truth and want the U.S. Constitution followed to the letter) Are crazy, Just wait until the 2012 Presidential election and you will see us remove Oby from office.
                            • Sheep&Goatlady
                              Message 14 of 22 , May 2, 2011
                                [Sheep & Goat Lady]well, I have not seen one single person that is better than Obama at this time, not one,,Personally I do not want some one that runs a business as a president,, you see, I do not want some one to think of folks as widgits to be disposed of,,Humans are not abusiness products,

                                [Rick]I DON'T think it is going to go that way although I am not going to vote for him

                                [ranger] Birthers (People who want truth and want the U.S. Constitution followed to the letter) Are crazy, Just wait until the 2012 Presidential election and you will see us remove Oby from office.
                              • dave
                                Message 15 of 22 , May 3, 2011
                                  [Dave Wissel] Correct Goat--It is a nice thought but frankly you are a widget to the "body and corporate" government--a widget with a serial number on you called a "taxpayer IDENTIFICATION number." Children are so "enumerated at birth" according to the SSA and later in your life you are processed by "the automated collection system." Its perhaps one of the most BUSINESS like examples you can imagine all administered by a President and Congress of the United States.

                                  Message 16 of 22 , May 3, 2011
                                    Re: [World-wide_Politics] Re: State officials make exception for Obama A business man in politics is the exact OPPOSITE of what we need. We have a businessman-thief in the governor's office in Florida and so far it has been a disaster.
                                    __
                                    Rick

                                    Conservative tax breaks for large corporations:
                                     Remember them the next time you see a CEO with hundreds of million$ in their "golden parachute"
                                     All that money came from somewhere.

                                    TO: Rick
                                    rick.grunwald.groupmail@...
                                    FROM:Sheep&Goatlady springcreek@...

                                    > [Sheep & Goat Lady]well, I have not seen one single person that is
                                    > better than Obama at this time, not one,,Personally I do not want
                                    > some one that runs a  business as a president,, you see, I do not
                                    > want some one to think of folks as widgits to be disposed of,,Humans are not abusiness products,

                                    > [Rick]I DON'T think it is going to go that way although I am not going to vote for him

                                    > [ranger] Birthers (People who want truth and want the U.S.
                                    > Constitution followed to the letter) Are crazy, Just wait until the
                                    > 2012 Presidential election and you will see us remove Oby from office.

                                    > ------------------------------------

                                    > This email group is to share information, opinions, and experiences
                                    > that relate to politics. Please be polite, open-minded, and
                                    > tolerant. World-wide_Politics is not responsible for the comments,
                                    > copyrights, or topics of messages received on this email group.
                                    > Messages are the complete responsibility of the sender.
                                    > World-wide_Politics reserves the right to modify messages or delete
                                    > posts considered not appropriate for this email group, revoke
                                    > posting privileges, and/or revoke the membership of any group
                                    > member. Posts about religion should relate to politics.
                                    > Ideal Post Format
                                    > http://groups.yahoo.com/group/World-wide_Politics/files/Ideal%20Post%20Format
                                    > Yahoo! Groups Links

                                    > <*> Your email settings:
                                    >     Individual Email | Traditional

                                    > <*> To change settings online go to:

                                    >     (Yahoo! ID required)

                                    > <*> To change settings via email:

                                    World-wide_Politics-digest@yahoogroups.com

                                    World-wide_Politics-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

                                    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
                                  • Jude
                                    Message 17 of 22 , May 3, 2011
                                      [jude] He will get a 2nd term as promised by the democrat and republican parties.

                                      Message 18 of 22 , May 3, 2011
                                        Ah,, wrong again,, My SS at the bottom of it states, NOT TO BE USED FOR
                                        IDENTIFICATION,, the taxpayer thing you harp about is so what I pay into SS
                                        thru my check does got to my SS account,, I have no problem with that,, plus
                                        the SS number is unique to the individual,, tell me how else would you tell
                                        the difference between John Smith that lives in Fla and John Smith that
                                        lives in Kansas City? I rarely give out my SS to anyone, U aksi wabt ti
                                        naje sure when I paid taxes that have ME paying my taxes instead going to
                                        some one elses credit,, tell me how would you put up another system in place
                                        that would work?
                                        ** An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind Gandhi **
                                        > [Dave Wissel] Correct Goat--It is a nice thought but frankly you are a
                                        > widget to the "body and corporate" government--a widget with a serial
                                        > number on you called a "taxpayer IDENTIFICATION number." Children are so
                                        > "enumerated at birth" according to the SSA and later in your life you are
                                        > processed by "the automated collection system." Its perhaps one of the
                                        > most BUSINESS like examples you can imagine all administered by a
                                        > President and Congress of the United States.
                                        >
                                        > [Sheep & Goat Lady]well, I have not seen one single person that is better
                                        > than Obama at this time, not one,,Personally I do not want some one that
                                        > runs a business as a president,, you see, I do not want some one to think
                                        > of folks as widgits to be disposed of,,Humans are not abusiness products,
                                        >
                                        > [Rick]I DON'T think it is going to go that way although I am not going to
                                        > vote for him
                                        >

                                        > ------------------------------------
                                        >
                                        > This email group is to share information, opinions, and experiences that
                                        > relate to politics. Please be polite, open-minded, and tolerant.
                                        > World-wide_Politics is not responsible for the comments, copyrights, or
                                        > topics of messages received on this email group. Messages are the complete
                                        > responsibility of the sender. World-wide_Politics reserves the right to
                                        > modify messages or delete posts considered not appropriate for this email
                                        > group, revoke posting privileges, and/or revoke the membership of any
                                        > group member. Posts about religion should relate to politics.
                                        > Ideal Post Format
                                        > http://groups.yahoo.com/group/World-wide_Politics/files/Ideal%20Post%20Format
                                        > Yahoo! Groups Links

                                      • D S
                                        Message 19 of 22 , May 4, 2011
                                          [ds]What sort of people do YOU think we need in politics? You didn't say.

                                          If my sensible suggestion were in effect, it wouldn't matter what their background was. They shouldn't have any power, then no problem.

                                          [Rick] A business man in politics is the exact OPPOSITE of what we need. We have a businessman-thief in the governor's office in Florida and so far it has been a disaster.

                                          Message 20 of 22 , May 4, 2011
                                            [Extra footer removed by moderator. DH]
                                            [Extra prior posts removed by moderator. DH]

                                            [Jude Garner] We need some who actually know how to balance their bank accounts is what we really need most.

                                            [Rick Grunwald] A business man in politics is the exact OPPOSITE of what we need. We have a businessman-thief in the governor's office in Florida and so far it has been a disaster.