my Christmas wish for you

  • der Hoaxster
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 26 5:11 PM
      Mark has proudly announced that he is a conservatory trained pianist and a catching fudgepacker. Do those attributes make him think like he does?

      "JERRY" (theappliancestr@...) I'm not going to cause problems for Frank and Sharon. I do not hide where I live or what I do. They all know that. Keep it to and on the group and I will spare you for now.

      MARK CARPENTER a corpulent heterophobe with Indiana klan family ties (carpbear@...) I wasn't the one who barged in here and announced he hated Democrats and liberals the first day he was here; nor was I the one who immediately began picking fights with all the liberals as you did, Jerry.