RE: [World-wide_Politics] Feds,PoliceEnforce Mandatory Blood Tests At Florida DUI Checkpoi

  • Jude
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 1, 2011
      [Jude G] You mean a triage being set up for drawing alcohol blood with all the hospital amenities? I wonder how much that will cost the tax payers?

      [Bill]How about a legally licensed draw technician?

      [ranger11]Yes ! They are going to have a Judge at the DUI checkpoint to sign a warrant for the blood !!!!! Good by any freedom in the USA
    • Jude