Is the Pandemic Back?

  • kurt31416
    Message 1 of 28 , Jan 1, 2011

      UK:

      The critical care Pandemic cases in the UK have increased by 62% in the last week, and the deaths by 69%. That's over all previous weeks combined.

      And for everyone that's died, there's 20 on critical care with a machine breathing for them. Virtually all would die without it.

      The Pandemic now is 22% of all critical care beds, and going up that 62% a week. That means they start running short in a week and none left by two weeks. They're already telling the public not to come to the hospital unless it's an emergency. And the austerity drive cut of free vaccines and advertising to get a vaccine has been recinded in a panic.

      And it's attacking the young and the most healthy which Pandemics and Pandemics alone do. A bad sign.

      FLU HOSPITALS AT CRISIS POINT

      PATIENTS are being turned away from hospitals stretched to the limit by the flu crisis, it emerged yesterday.

      Outbreaks of swine flu, chest infections and winter vomiting bugs have brought the health service to crisis point.

      In the worst case for 10 years, NHS trusts around the country are urging patients not to go to A&E if they have flu, with some even asking patients with minor injuries not to turn up.

      One hospital was on "black alert" yesterday as a surge in patients forced it to cancel operations and ask those with minor injuries to go elsewhere.

      The James Paget University Hospital in Great Yarmouth was forced to issue the alert, the highest possible for a hospital, due to the pressures it was being put under following the cold snap.

      A hospital spokeswoman said: "In order to alleviate some of the pressures on our services, we would urge anyone who needs medical treatment for minor injuries and illness not to automatically go to A&E but consider all the other options."

      The Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital was on "red alert" – one step lower but still extremely serious. And in Hull, health chiefs were urging patients with flu not to go to A&E or even their GP surgeries in order to stop spreading the bug.

      Sue Lee, spokeswoman for NHS Hull, said: "We are desperately appealing for people with flu-like symptoms to stay away from A&E and even their GP surgeries, unless it is absolutely necessary.

      "The last thing we want is people spreading this virus through waiting rooms to patients with other health conditions. So we are asking people to self-isolate and ring their GP surgeries for advice if necessary."

      A total of 738 patients are critically ill with flu – nearly double the figure this time last week.

      Read more: http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/220448/Flu-hospitals-at-crisis-pointFlu-hospitals-at-crisis-point#ixzz19lu5KV6v

      http://www.webmd.boots.com/cold-and-flu/news/20101231/a-fifth-of-intensive-care-beds-occupied-by-flu-cases

      World in General:

      It's increasing all over the Northern Hemisphere, in some countries almost as quickly as the UK. Hard to get accurate info, because all are extremely motivated to pretend nothing is happening, because of the effect on the economy alone. WHO says nothing, they said the Pandemic is officially over in August and that there was nothing to worry about.  Sure hope their right, but since they are proven liars, don't bet the ranch. Google Flu Trends show about half the countries in Europe going into record levels for this time of year.

      The US:

      The Flu is increasing all across the country, particluarly the SE and NY area. But unlike the UK, not all the Pandemic flu virus. It may be protecting us. There is an effect where if you have had any flu, you are immune to any other flu for a few weeks, even if it's totally unrelated. The US is now in record territory for this time of year, but just barely. Mexico and most of Canada even more so. But the late January typical peak is greater.

      "December 31, 2010 (WLS) -- The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention says five states had widespread reports of flu last week, up from zero two weeks earlier."

      Flu Facts:

      ALL Pandemics attack the young more.

      NO non-Pandemics attack the young more.

      This one still attacks the young more, perhaps even more than last year.

      ALL Pandemics come in multiple waves.

      The worst wave is NEVER the first wave.

      Genetically, last year was only one wave.

      Over half the people that die in any particular city catch it in one week or so, at the beginning.

      We're on uncharted waters. If we didn't have that critical care, and anti-virals and anti-bacterials and vaccines, etc. over 20 times as many would be dying from the lack of critical care beds alone, and it would be spreading much faster. Worse than the 1918 First Wave, but not as bad as the Second. So, our medicine is suppressing it. The WHO said it was over in August because so many had the vaccine that it couldn't spread enough to be a problem. But, it is spreading.

      What makes a flu different from all other diseases is it's ability to evolve very quickly. No matter what your immune system does, it keeps coming back, until in your old age, if nothing else gets you, it kills you. "Dying of Old Age." I wouldn't bet the ranch that under the special artifical selection pressure of our medicine, it won't come up with a solution.

      Well, things will level off in the UK, (and elsewhere) or all hell will break loose in the next couple weeks, at least in the UK. Won't take long to find out.

      If you hear the emergency rooms in your area are filling up, particularly the critical care, your best bet is avoid humans for a few weeks. You'll still get it eventually but your chance of serious illness is much less. I won't get the vaccine, I haven't been to a doctor in 30 years, but if you do go to doctors, you're foolish if you don't.

    • Dennis
      Message 2 of 28 , Jan 1, 2011
        Workmate's child is very close to needing machine. She, not his genetically, went in for CT and other scans yesterday. Been vomitting for several days. Other two children are not showing this symptom and their mother isn't either. she is also pregnant.

        [kurt31416] UK: The critical care Pandemic cases in the UK have increased by 62% in the last week, and the deaths by 69%. That's over all previous weeks combined. And for everyone that's died, there's 20 on critical care with a machine breathing for them. Virtually all would die without it. The Pandemic now is 22% of all critical care beds, and going up that 62% a week. That means they start running short in a week and none left by two weeks. They're already telling the public not to come to the hospital unless it's an emergency. And the austerity drive cut of free vaccines and advertising to get a vaccine has been recinded in a panic. And it's attacking the young and the most healthy which Pandemics and Pandemics alone do. A bad sign.
      • Jude

            Message 5 of 28 , Jan 1, 2011
              Some vomit, but not a common symptom. It's the cough that's the defining characteristic and what kills them. It's surprisingly common that they were sick and then started to feel better, went back to work for a day, or were released from the hospital, only to get extremely sick the next day and despite going t the hospital, they can't help them and they die a few days later from something that looks like Ebola, not the flu. The condition is so horrific that the family almost universally agrees to disconnect them.

              Message 6 of 28 , Jan 1, 2011
                Oh, what's in the UK will be back alright, the question is when and how bad it will be.

                Message 7 of 28 , Jan 1, 2011
                  By Ebola, you mean the throat visual? Bloating almost black? They were looking at the child's lungs. I had strep throat last week which seems better but just wondering what this thing entails. I had just switched to menthols to aid my congestion due to the mold I'm inhaling. Menthol almost always gives me a sore throat.

                  Message 8 of 28 , Jan 1, 2011
                    the number in intensive care is already four times higher than the peak of last year's pandemic.

                    ...Some GP surgeries have run out the flu vaccination...it may now be too late for many...

                    ...John Oxford, professor of virology at St Bartholomew's and the Royal London Hospital , said: "We can expect to see a surge of infection next week as schools reopen and people go back to work; it's in the lap of the gods."

                    http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/health-and-families/health-news/fears-of-flu-epidemic-rise-as-schools-start-new-term-2174156.html
                  • kurt31416
                    Message 9 of 28 , Jan 1, 2011
                      Like 1918, they bleed from every orifice in the body, including the eyes and skin. The worst being the coughing up blood. The skin turns blue, called "cyanosis". In effect, your internal organs melt into a bloody goo.

                      They never test you for it until you die or are about to. A small percentage of those that die from it are tested for it. Too expensive.

                      And of course, most don't die from it, but just get sick, usually with a bad lingering cough. But yes, some vomited too at the beginning.

                      --- In World-wide_Politics@yahoogroups.com, "Dennis" <dennishelbig@...> wrote:

                      > By Ebola, you mean the throat visual? Bloating almost black? They were looking at the child's lungs. I had strep throat last week which seems better but just wondering what this thing entails. I had just switched to menthols to aid my congestion due to the mold I'm inhaling. Menthol almost always gives me a sore throat.
                      >
                      > --- In World-wide_Politics@yahoogroups.com, "kurt31416" <kurt31416@> wrote:
                      > >
                      > > Some vomit, but not a common symptom. It's the cough that's the defining characteristic and what kills them. It's surprisingly common that they were sick and then started to feel better, went back to work for a day, or were released from the hospital, only to get extremely sick the next day and despite going t the hospital, they can't help them and they die a few days later from something that looks like Ebola, not the flu. The condition is so horrific that the family almost universally agrees to disconnect them.
                      > >
                      > > [Dennis] Workmate's child is very close to needing machine. She, not his genetically, went in for CT and other scans yesterday. Been vomitting for several days. Other two children are not showing this symptom and their mother isn't either. she is also pregnant.
                      > >
                      > > [kurt31416] UK: The critical care Pandemic cases in the UK have increased by 62% in the last week, and the deaths by 69%. That's over all previous weeks combined. And for everyone that's died, there's 20 on critical care with a machine breathing for them. Virtually all would die without it. The Pandemic now is 22% of all critical care beds, and going up that 62% a week. That means they start running short in a week and none left by two weeks. They're already telling the public not to come to the hospital unless it's an emergency. And the austerity drive cut of free vaccines and advertising to get a vaccine has been recinded in a panic. And it's attacking the young and the most healthy which Pandemics and Pandemics alone do. A bad sign.

                    • Bill
                      Message 10 of 28 , Jan 1, 2011
                        Since the majority of the cases were caused by the vaccine, it is a good thing that they have run out of it.

                        Message 11 of 28 , Jan 1, 2011
                          The skin does not change color, the blood does, because its oxygenation drops, changing bright red into dark blue.

                          Message 12 of 28 , Jan 1, 2011
                            [Jude G] I expect it may get here due to flying but when I don't know and how bad that remains to be seen I fear. You are quite correct there kurt.

                              Message 14 of 28 , Jan 1, 2011
                                DON'T GET THE JAB

                                http://www.coffinman.co.uk/needle_and_the_damage_done.htm

                                http://www.coffinman.co.uk/vaccines_and_pregnancy_do_not_mix.htm

                                http://www.coffinman.co.uk/evidence_based_vaccinations.htm

                                http://www.coffinman.co.uk/a_new_breed_of_genetically_engineered_vaccines.htm

                                http://www.coffinman.co.uk/swine_flu_jab_link_to_killer_nerve_disease.htm

                                http://www.coffinman.co.uk/squalene.htm

                                http://www.coffinman.co.uk/contents_of_the_h1n1_vaccine.htm

                                http://www.coffinman.co.uk/vaccines.htm

                                Remember last year?:
                                http://www.coffinman.co.uk/global_swine_flu_genocide.htm

                                Jude wrote:

                                [Jude G] I expect it may get here due to flying but when I don't know and how bad that remains to be seen I fear. You are quite correct there kurt.

                                [kurt31416] Oh, what's in the UK will be back alright, the question is when and how bad it will be.

                                [Jude G] Yes, I had read about the flu that they had and ye sit is bad and probably soon to come here. I wonder if what is going on there was what they called the Sweats in the 1500's? Just a quick thought. At that time it killed off many every time it came around. Just an interesting fact hope it helps and hope their flue does not come here.

                              • Sheep&Goatlady
                                Message 15 of 28 , Jan 1, 2011
                                  No, the skin turn blue cyanosis due to the lack of blod flow, the blood does
                                  not turn blue,,
                                  > The skin does not change color, the blood does, because its oxygenation
                                  > drops, changing bright red into dark blue.
                                  >
                                  > --- In World-wide_Politics@yahoogroups.com, "kurt31416" <kurt31416@...>
                                  > wrote:
                                  >>
                                  >> Like 1918, they bleed from every orifice in the body, including the eyes
                                  >> and skin. The worst being the coughing up blood. The skin turns blue,
                                  >> called "cyanosis". In effect, your internal organs melt into a bloody
                                  >> goo.
                                  >>
                                  >> They never test you for it until you die or are about to. A small
                                  >> percentage of those that die from it are tested for it. Too expensive.
                                  >>
                                  >> And of course, most don't die from it, but just get sick, usually with a
                                  >> bad lingering cough. But yes, some vomited too at the beginning.
                                  >>
                                  >> --- In World-wide_Politics@yahoogroups.com, "Dennis" <dennishelbig@>
                                  >> wrote:
                                  >> >
                                  >> > By Ebola, you mean the throat visual? Bloating almost black? They were
                                  >> > looking at the child's lungs. I had strep throat last week which seems
                                  >> > better but just wondering what this thing entails. I had just switched
                                  >> > to menthols to aid my congestion due to the mold I'm inhaling. Menthol
                                  >> > almost always gives me a sore throat.
                                  >> >
                                  >> > --- In World-wide_Politics@yahoogroups.com, "kurt31416" <kurt31416@>

                                  > ------------------------------------
                                  >
                                  > This email group is to share information, opinions, and experiences that
                                  > relate to politics. Please be polite, open-minded, and tolerant.
                                  > World-wide_Politics is not responsible for the comments, copyrights, or
                                  > topics of messages received on this email group. Messages are the complete
                                  > responsibility of the sender. World-wide_Politics reserves the right to
                                  > modify messages or delete posts considered not appropriate for this email
                                  > group, revoke posting privileges, and/or revoke the membership of any
                                  > group member. Posts about religion should relate to politics.
                                  > Ideal Post Format
                                  > http://groups.yahoo.com/group/World-wide_Politics/files/Ideal%20Post%20Format
                                  > Yahoo! Groups Links

                                • kurt31416
                                  Message 16 of 28 , Jan 1, 2011
                                    No, currenty the most vaccinated country is Sweden, who is showing no signs of the flu, while Norway is being hit almost as bad as the UK, who cut back on the vaccinations to save money since it's wealth is being shipped to Swiss bank accounts.

                                    Message 17 of 28 , Jan 1, 2011
                                      As someone that hasn't been to a doctor in 30 years, get the vaccination if it's not too late.
                                    • kurt31416
                                      Message 18 of 28 , Jan 1, 2011

                                        FLU SUFFERERS FILL UP INTENSIVE CARE

                                        THE NHS was heading for crisis last night with getting on for half the country's intensive care beds occupied by swine flu victims.

                                        The disease has hit epidemic  proportions among young children, with some parents having to wait more than 24 hours just for advice over the phone about their sick youngsters.

                                        There are now fears that hospitals and GPs will become unable to cope as people go back to work on Tuesday after the long Christmas break and children return to school, spreading the disease.

                                        Already as many as 800 of the 1,900 intensive care beds in  England are being used to treat patients with the H1N1 swine flu virus.

                                        One of the worst affected areas is in children's emergency services with very sick youngsters having  to be transported hundreds of miles for an intensive care bed.

                                        Dr Bob Winters, president of the Intensive Care Society, said: "We have a large number of very sick people in intensive care at present. We are coping, but if there is a further upsurge we will need contingency measures."

                                        This could involve using operating theatres and recovery rooms, which are equipped with respirators, for intensive care beds....

                                        Universal truth: It's always worse than what they say.
                                      • Jude

                                          Message 20 of 28 , Jan 2, 2011
                                            [Jude G] Look it up, blood is blue until oxygen gets to it.

                                            Message 21 of 28 , Jan 2, 2011
                                              The flu is a constant curse. If you avoid it for a few years by luck or isolation, you get it much worse. Either you tolerate getting it until it kills you (if something else doesn't kill you first) or you get the vaccine.
                                            • Jude
                                              Message 22 of 28 , Jan 2, 2011

                                                I and my sister in law have not had flu for many years now, or do you think we are just lucky?  Or could it be that flu shot we get every year?

                                                I am not saying flu is not a curse we will live with  forever, but taking preventative measures only makes good sense.

                                                Jude G

                                                Message 23 of 28 , Jan 2, 2011
                                                  Oh, if you get the flu shot every year, not likely you'll ever get the flu again.

                                                    Message 25 of 28 , Jan 3, 2011
                                                      Most likely, you'll only get the flu that the shot contains, assuming the adjuvants don't destroy what is left of your immune system.
                                                      Have you ever read the package insert for a vaccination?

                                                      Message 26 of 28 , Jan 3, 2011
                                                        Don't look at me, I haven't been to a doctor in 3o years. Yeah, avoid the adjuvants, although they apparantly worked better to prevent the flu.

                                                        Message 27 of 28 , Jan 4, 2011

                                                          Well so far neither me nor Patty has got the flu for years now.  Seems you may be wrong bill, but I won’t argue with you, keep abstaining from the flu shots go it free of vaccines please.

                                                          Jude G

                                                          Most likely, you'll only get the flu that the shot contains, assuming the adjuvants don't destroy what is left of your immune system.
                                                          Have you ever read the package insert for a vaccination?

                                                          --- In World-wide_Politics@yahoogroups.com, "kurt31416" <kurt31416@...> wrote:

                                                          > Oh, if you get the flu shot every year, not likely you'll ever get the flu again.
                                                          >
                                                          > --- In World-wide_Politics@yahoogroups.com, "Jude" <jgtea@> wrote:
                                                          > >
                                                          > > I and my sister in law have not had flu for many years now, or do you think
                                                          > > we are just lucky? Or could it be that flu shot we get every year?
                                                          > >
                                                          > > I am not saying flu is not a curse we will live with forever, but taking
                                                          > > preventative measures only makes good sense.
                                                          > >

                                                          > > Jude G

                                                        • Earl
                                                          Message 28 of 28 , Jan 14, 2011
                                                            Wanna bet we don't see it here? This year's flu vaccine immunizes against H3N2, H1N1 and type B.
                                                            the number in intensive care is already four times higher than the peak of last year's pandemic.

                                                            ...Some GP surgeries have run out the flu vaccination...it may now be too late for many...

                                                            ...John Oxford, professor of virology at St Bartholomew's and the Royal London Hospital , said: "We can expect to see a surge of infection next week as schools reopen and people go back to work; it's in the lap of the gods."

                                                            http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/health-and-families/health-news/fears-of-flu-epidemic-rise-as-schools-start-new-term-2174156.html

                                                            To compel a man to subsidize with
                                                            his taxes the propagation of ideas which he
                                                            disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.
                                                            Thomas Jefferson