RE: [World-wide_Politics] Re: [ Whos the Enforcer in the Voluntary Society?: & the Taliban

  • Jude
    Message 1 of 24 , Dec 1, 2010

      OK mr know it all, here is the proof who helped start the Taliban;

      ·  ww.associatedcontent.com/article/776627/the_begining_of... - Cached

      ·  The Taliban

      They proved popular, many Afghanis were fed up of constant fighting and the Taliban started to stamp out corruption and reduce banditry so that trade started to begin ...

      www.historyofwar.org/articles/weapons_taliban.html - Cached

        They begin when we were fighting to get Russia out of Afghanistan, and guess who backed them?  You got it, the USA, no one else.

      Message 2 of 24 , Dec 1, 2010
        Are you crazy or what kurt? Where is this proof for what you just posted?

        Message 3 of 24 , Dec 1, 2010
          There are lot more butchers in the Taliban's sponsoring organization, the CIA.

          --- In World-wide_Politics@yahoogroups.com, "Jude" <jgtea@...> wrote:

          > Are you crazy or what kurt? Where is this proof for what you just posted?

        • Jude
          Message 4 of 24 , Dec 1, 2010
            You are a [incorrect], the number is more like 96% of Afghans support the Taliban.
            Try checking on this find I am right. And they, Taliban was began in the
            time the US was fighti8ng Russia remember? Get things right for once.

            Message 5 of 24 , Dec 1, 2010
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N49iSBChJNk&feature=player_embedded

              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZImBy_2SAo&feature=player_embedded

              http://www.coffinman.co.uk/fake_terror.htm

              Jude wrote:

              OK mr know it all, here is the proof who helped start the Taliban;

              ·  ww.associatedcontent.com/article/776627/the_begining_of... - Cached

              ·  The Taliban

              They proved popular, many Afghanis were fed up of constant fighting and the Taliban started to stamp out corruption and reduce banditry so that trade started to begin ...

              www.historyofwar.org/articles/weapons_taliban.html - Cached

                They begin when we were fighting to get Russia out of Afghanistan, and guess who backed them?  You got it, the USA, no one else.

              BZZZZZZZZZZZZ. False. The CIA had nothing whatsoever to do with the Taliban.

              Cartoon history.

              --- In World-wide_Politics@yahoogroups.com, "Bill" <vanvonu@...> wrote:

              > Since they [Taliban] were created and nurtured by the CIA, we shouldn't be surprised when they act like them.

              __________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 5664 (20101201) __________

              http://www.eset.com

            • Dennis
              Message 6 of 24 , Dec 1, 2010
                They are Hashhishim. They existed long before even Christianity.

                --- In World-wide_Politics@yahoogroups.com, "Jude" <jgtea@...> wrote:

                > OK mr know it all, here is the proof who helped start the Taliban;
                >
                > . ww.associatedcontent.com/article/776627/the_begining_of... - Cached
                > <http://rds.yahoo.com/_ylt=A0oG7kNVkfZM6YUBzHhXNyoA/SIG=19nt4t8ii/EXP=129131
                > 3877/**http%3a/74.6.238.254/search/srpcache%3fei=UTF-8%26p=who%2bstarted%2bt
                > he%2bTaliban%26fr=clearspringff%26u=http%3a/cc.bingj.com/cache.aspx%3fq=who%
                > 2bstarted%2bthe%2bTaliban%26d=4752162420754758%26mkt=en-US%26setlang=en-US%2
                > 6w=ed12eee2,2db9e59d%26icp=1%26.intl=us%26sig=W_ixIovbln8KjRqcsRSkbA-->
                >

                > . The Taliban
                > <http://rds.yahoo.com/_ylt=A0oG7kNVkfZM6YUBzXhXNyoA;_ylu=X3oDMTEyOWtoM3A4BHN
                > lYwNzcgRwb3MDMgRjb2xvA2FjMgR2dGlkA0RGRDVfOTY-/SIG=12djj8a0t/EXP=1291313877/*
                > *http%3a/www.historyofwar.org/articles/weapons_taliban.html>
                >

                > They proved popular, many Afghanis were fed up of constant fighting and the
                > Taliban started to stamp out corruption and reduce banditry so that trade
                > started to begin ...
                >
                > www.historyofwar.org/articles/weapons_taliban.html - Cached
                > <http://rds.yahoo.com/_ylt=A0oG7kNVkfZM6YUBznhXNyoA/SIG=19nrkdms7/EXP=129131
                > 3877/**http%3a/74.6.238.254/search/srpcache%3fei=UTF-8%26p=who%2bstarted%2bt
                > he%2bTaliban%26fr=clearspringff%26u=http%3a/cc.bingj.com/cache.aspx%3fq=who%
                > 2bstarted%2bthe%2bTaliban%26d=4860425656403217%26mkt=en-US%26setlang=en-US%2
                > 6w=f0f2ce11,4cc80fb3%26icp=1%26.intl=us%26sig=hQEXmQN6KaO4DsQxU8e6wg-->
                >
                > They begin when we were fighting to get Russia out of Afghanistan, and
                > guess who backed them? You got it, the USA, no one else.

              • kurt31416
                Message 7 of 24 , Dec 1, 2010
                  Nope, no proof whatsoever there, you must have dreamed it. The CIA had nothing to do with the Taliban. Everyone with a room temperature IQ knows they showed up long after the CIA lost interest.

                  Message 8 of 24 , Dec 1, 2010
                    Oh look, Jude is totally ignorant that no poll of the Afghan working class has ever shown more than about 8% support for his precious rich capitalist pig Taliban butchering the working class.

                    And obviously too stupid to find it in 5 seconds with google.

                    --- In World-wide_Politics@yahoogroups.com, "Jude" <jgtea@...> wrote:

                    > Are you crazy or what kurt? Where is this proof for what you just posted?

                  • kurt31416
                    Message 9 of 24 , Dec 1, 2010
                      Here's your medicine, butcher of the working class...

                      Hostility to the Taleban remains very strong throughout the country, with only 4% wanting them back, 58% saying the Taleban are the biggest danger to Afghanistan, 90% saying they are opposed to the Taleban and 84% saying that the Taleban are weak or non-existent in their own areas.

                      http://www.bbc.co.uk/pressoffice/pressreleases/stories/2009/02_february/09/afghanistan.shtml

                      Message 10 of 24 , Dec 1, 2010
                        The CIA has never had anything to do with the Taliban, and everyone with a room temperature IQ is very well aware of it.

                        Message 11 of 24 , Dec 2, 2010
                          A picture of what is going on today has nothing to do w8ith who helped to
                          begin the Taliban originally. And if I am not mistaken that is the original
                          post, but now you are changing this to be something to do with what is now
                          happening. Why is that?

                          Message 12 of 24 , Dec 2, 2010

                            So you are saying America had nothing to do with the Taliban right?  But I sent you proof otherwise yet you still argue but not once did you bring up anything to prove otherwise, why is that?  Is it because it does not exist?  Do you think if you say it long enough it might become a truth?   In fact I tried looking up; that word and you know what I got?  Some stuff about hash not about a people or tribe, so where did you dig that one up from denny?  No, you just like to argue but with empty words.  Next time try using some facts otherwise well we all know you are full of hot air now.

                            They are Hashhishim. They existed long before even Christianity.

                            --- In World-wide_Politics@yahoogroups.com, "Jude" <jgtea@...> wrote:

                            > OK mr know it all, here is the proof who helped start the Taliban;
                            >
                            > . ww.associatedcontent.com/article/776627/the_begining_of... - Cached
                            > <http://rds.yahoo.com/_ylt=A0oG7kNVkfZM6YUBzHhXNyoA/SIG=19nt4t8ii/EXP=129131
                            > 3877/**http%3a/74.6.238.254/search/srpcache%3fei=UTF-8%26p=who%2bstarted%2bt
                            > he%2bTaliban%26fr=clearspringff%26u=http%3a/cc.bingj.com/cache.aspx%3fq=who%
                            > 2bstarted%2bthe%2bTaliban%26d=4752162420754758%26mkt=en-US%26setlang=en-US%2
                            > 6w=ed12eee2,2db9e59d%26icp=1%26.intl=us%26sig=W_ixIovbln8KjRqcsRSkbA-->
                            >

                            > . The Taliban
                            > <http://rds.yahoo.com/_ylt=A0oG7kNVkfZM6YUBzXhXNyoA;_ylu=X3oDMTEyOWtoM3A4BHN
                            > lYwNzcgRwb3MDMgRjb2xvA2FjMgR2dGlkA0RGRDVfOTY-/SIG=12djj8a0t/EXP=1291313877/*
                            > *http%3a/www.historyofwar.org/articles/weapons_taliban.html>
                            >

                            > They proved popular, many Afghanis were fed up of constant fighting and the
                            > Taliban started to stamp out corruption and reduce banditry so that trade
                            > started to begin ...
                            >
                            > www.historyofwar.org/articles/weapons_taliban.html - Cached
                            > <http://rds.yahoo.com/_ylt=A0oG7kNVkfZM6YUBznhXNyoA/SIG=19nrkdms7/EXP=129131
                            > 3877/**http%3a/74.6.238.254/search/srpcache%3fei=UTF-8%26p=who%2bstarted%2bt
                            > he%2bTaliban%26fr=clearspringff%26u=http%3a/cc.bingj.com/cache.aspx%3fq=who%
                            > 2bstarted%2bthe%2bTaliban%26d=4860425656403217%26mkt=en-US%26setlang=en-US%2
                            > 6w=f0f2ce11,4cc80fb3%26icp=1%26.intl=us%26sig=hQEXmQN6KaO4DsQxU8e6wg-->
                            >
                            > They begin when we were fighting to get Russia out of Afghanistan, and
                            > guess who backed them? You got it, the USA, no one else.

                            __________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 5667 (20101202) __________

                            http://www.eset.com

                          • Jude
                            Message 13 of 24 , Dec 2, 2010

                              Here is the proof kurt, read for once before you embarrass yourself;

                              1.     Taliban - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

                              o    Etymology|

                              o    Early history|

                              o    Invasion,...|

                              o    Ideology

                              The Taliban, alternative spelling Taleban, is a hanafi Islamist political group that governed Afghanistan from 1996 until it was overthrown in late 2001. It has regrouped since 2004 and...

                              en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taliban - Cached

                              2.     Soviet war in Afghanistan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

                              o    Background|

                              o    1979: Soviet...|

                              o    1979: Soviet...|

                              o    International...

                              ... guerrillas in Afghanistan as a part of the Central Intelligence Agency program ... mountains of Afghanistan, were virtually untouched by the fighting ... years of war, there were...

                              en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet_war_in_Afghanistan - Cached

                              3.     Afghanistan, the CIA, bin Laden, and the Taliban

                              There were 58,000 dead in Vietnam and we owe the ... to fight the Soviets, the CIA ... But we did. Romancing the Taliban As the Russians withdrew from Afghanistan in early ...

                              www.thirdworldtraveler.com/.../Afghanistan_CIA_Taliban.html - Cached

                              4.     Taliban

                              ... of the Taliban was backed by the CIA. “I warned them that we were ... be able to bring stability to Afghanistan ... in Afghanistan, but there were so many parts we were ...

                              www.historycommons.org/entity.jsp?entity=taliban - Cached

                              Message 14 of 24 , Dec 2, 2010

                                Again kurt, proof read it for once understand it for once, next time why don’t you try using some proof.

                                Scan latest headlines with the Y! News Toolbar

                                Search Results

                                1.     What the U.S. wants in Afghanistan | SocialistWorker.org

                                ... at what the U.S. has done in Afghanistan ... doubt, some Afghans hoped the U.S. invasion would get rid of the Taliban. But those ... Does Obama want to fight for us? The cutback ...

                                socialistworker.org/2008/05/28/what-us-wants-afghanistan - Cached

                                2.     Afghanistan: Many Afghans Don't Want More U.S. Troops - ABC News

                                [Sep 29, 2009] ... troops and thanks the United States for sending them. But that does not mean ... forces can come here as they want ... is the desire to train more Afghan forces. U.S ... ( 63 Comments )

                                abcnews.go.com/International/afghans-us-troops/story?id=...

                                Message 15 of 24 , Dec 2, 2010
                                  Guess what dumbass, the Taliban didn't exist when Russia was there and the CIA was involved. All sub-morons like you tell that deliberate lie.

                                  Anthing to help your rich Capitalist Pig Taliban butcher the working class more efficiently.

                                • Jude
                                  Message 16 of 24 , Dec 3, 2010

                                    Who do you think we built to oust Russia, and I won’t call you a name like you did me, but you sure do  earn name calling kurt.  It is now obvious you did not read anything I posted on Taliban otherwise you would know when and why they were made and for what purpose.  Please stop showing your ignorance.

                                    __________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 5671 (20101203) __________

                                    http://www.eset.com