Re: [World-wide_Politics] [World-wide_Politics] rare earth elements

  • Percy
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 1, 2010
      Yes they did.... Gosh, where are you guys when all this comes out??? Hiding
      somewhere???

      http://willyloman.wordpress.com/2010/05/22/german-made-torpedo-sunk-south-korean-cheonan/
      http://engforum.pravda.ru/showthread.php?284868-Cheonan-sunk-by-German-made-torpedo
      http://www.rys2sense.com/anti-neocons/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=22017
      Germany sold subs to Israel.
      http://www.google.com/search?q=Germany+sold+subs+to+Israel&hl=en&safe=active&sa=G&prmd=n&source=univ&tbs=nws:1&tbo=u&ei=-FqmTNHrJ4WglAf5nfQX&oi=news_group&ct=title&resnum=1&ved=0CB8QqAIwAA

      http://www.defenseindustrydaily.com/germany-may-sell-2-more-dolphin-subs-to-israel-for-117b-01528/

      Whew, I am tired. YOu should pay me for doing all your research for you.

          Message 4 of 8 , Oct 2, 2010
            Uh, I don't believe anyone said a "submarine" was sunk,   I did say,  a submarine sank the designated ship though.  Is  that what your talking about and I believe I sent a slew of links to back it up.   lol

            Message 5 of 8 , Oct 2, 2010
              You stated a submarine was sunk in the text at the bottom of this page.

              [ Percy]~Uh, I don't believe anyone said a "submarine" was sunk,   I did say,  a submarine sank the designated ship though.  Is
              that what you're talking about and I believe I sent a slew of links to back it up.   lol

              [ Der Hoaxster] This source speculates that it was done to pressure the Japanese into keeping the Third Marine Division on Okinawa.

              Message 6 of 8 , Oct 2, 2010
                Your right,  I  meant to say israel sank it with their sub.  Sorry.

                Message 7 of 8 , Oct 3, 2010
                  Um, she refered to the "possible Iranian/Korean/whatever) hypothetical conspiracy theory of a 2 man submarine blowing the BP well to He77. Those subs do exist and are generally a one way trip vehicle.

                  --- In World-wide_Politics@yahoogroups.com, "[Der Hoaxster] GMail" <derhoaxster@...> wrote:

                  > You stated a submarine was sunk in the text at the bottom of this page.
                  >
                  > [ Percy]~Uh, I don't believe anyone said a "submarine" was sunk,   I did say,  a submarine sank the designated ship though.  Is
                  > that what you're talking about and I believe I sent a slew of links to back it up.   lol
                  >
                  > [ Der Hoaxster] This source speculates that it was done to pressure the Japanese into keeping the Third Marine Division on Okinawa.
                  >
                  > http://www.paltelegraph.com/eng/columnists/peter-eyre/6778-was-the-sinking-of-the-south-korean-warship-a-false-flag.html
                  >
                  > [ Der Hoaxster]It was ROKS Cheonan, a warship, that was sunk, not a submarine.
                  >
                  > http://articles.latimes.com/2010/jul/23/world/la-fg-korea-torpedo-20100724
                  >
                  > [ Percy]Good, a little pain might wake up your sleeping mind..... lol
                  >
                  > [Earl Reese Quit!! My sides are still hurting from yesterday.
                  >
                  > [Percy] Well, that won't work either....... lol
                  >
                  > Well, it took them a long time to realize how stupid and ridiculous all other attempts to start that war were. Israeli sinking a
                  > south Korea submarine using their German made sub with German made torpedo's, tried to blame it on North Korea, which ended up
                  > exposing Israel's underbelly, so that went away and then they say the goyim are stupid.... hahahaa got caught and blew that one
                  > out for starting the war, I guess they aren't as brilliant as they think they are. lol.
                  >
                  > Then remember how they tried to blame the gulf blow out on North Korea using Socha Faal as the source? And after those in the know
                  > got up from the floor from laughing so hard, they gave up on that one. Then they tried the ole, MISSING NUKES AND MUSLIMS DOING A
                  > FALSE FLAG and that went down the Thomas C. Crapper rapidly ...... so now they are putting it on their "oxford trained " minion
                  > running china to do the dirty deed. LOL This has been nothing less than the comedy of errors and exposure. Transparency is coming
                  > whether they like it or not AND NO ONE WILL FIGHT THEIR DIRTY WARS FOR THEM ANYMORE. Many I know, KNOW who the culprit is and
                  > that is who we will deal with and no one else.

                • earl reese
                  Message 8 of 8 , Oct 4, 2010
                    The truth.  Ah, yes.  The truth.  I'm pretty good with reality.  I mean not much turns out to be factual that I haven;t already realized.  Still not convinced.  Not even close.  Percy I was wrong once.  That was the time I though I might be wrong.

                    --
                    Earl Reese

                    To compel a man to subsidize with
                    his taxes the propagation of ideas which  he
                    disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.
                    Thomas  Jefferson