Re: [World-wide_Politics] Re:Is that knowledge direct from Yahushua?

  • Lou & Bob Wynman
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 30, 2010
      Is that male atheists or female of whom you're speaking, Dennis?

      --bob

      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 1, 2010
        What is an a-theist?  What name do they call people that don't believe in ghosts?  I thought it was priests that went for the little boys?

        --
        Earl Reese

          The quiet words of the wise are more to be heeded
               than the shouts of a ruler of fools.
        Ecclesiastes 9:17

      • Dennis
        Message 3 of 7 , Oct 1, 2010
          (smile) Sexist? Howse about dat dance teacher? Didn't much matter to him what flavor they was.

          Message 4 of 7 , Oct 1, 2010
            A-theist is one who believes in a single god. From the study of formulation of words which used to be taught in grammar schools of the 20s and 30s.