The weapon to comtrol the people of these states united.

  • Jerry Stanton
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 31 5:03 PM
      C.I.A and Obama got you covered now, do you feel safe?
      This weapon here will take care of HOMELAND SECURITY,S new found enemies, dirty bastards that deserve to die or rot in prison, called patriots, sovereigns, constitutionalists, gun collectors, owners, free men, all that go to those tea parties, those that challenge U.S politicians authority to enforce federals laws on the people of the states and any one that exercises their God given rights thinking their free.
      This is the same people that refuse to arrest illegals entering or country which is required by Federal law and by refusing to enforce that law is treason. I conclude we have treasonous government that now has weapons of mass destruction flying over our county to destroy all that don,t go along with their treasonous acts. I may be on the first page of the list to get. I am so bad I think I have a right to own land.

      Jerry James Stanton

      Entire US-Mexico Border to Be Guarded by Predator Drones
      Taylor Barnes, The Christian Science Monitor: "The entire 2,000-mile US-Mexico border will be monitored by drones starting Wednesday when a new Predator drone begins flying from Corpus Christi, Texas, Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano said. There are already three drones operating along portions of the border. Aside from the new drone launched today, money for two more was included in $600 million legislation President Barack Obama signed earlier this month, which ramps up border security ahead of midterm elections on Nov. 2 and as Mexico's heated drug war gains more attention. Meanwhile, Napolitano calls
      the border safer than ever."

      Read Article
    • Der Hoaxster
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 31 5:52 PM
[...]

        http://www.truth-out.org/entire-us-mexico-border-be-guarded-predator-drones62844
      • Dennis
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 31 8:16 PM
          Just dreamed. Darkness comimg. Time to take flight. Fill your pockets with tools and leave without lights, Just at dark. Don't know who this was for but there is a tall RV and streets curving with arrows. May be autistic child. (????) Problem with heights.