Re: [World-wide_Politics] Limbaugh rips GM, Chevy Volt

  • jrd
    Message 1 of 29 , Jul 31, 2010
      The best electric cars do not need a bank of batteries. Just one normal car battery.

      Message 2 of 29 , Aug 1, 2010
        Automobile batteries are not made for deep discharge applications.

        [jrd]The best electric cars do not need a bank of batteries. Just one normal car battery.

        [ Voldemort ]The question is to what degree the federal government is subsidizing the development and manufacture of electric and
        hybrid vehicles. That is another bubble likely to burst sometime in the future. They had electric cars 100 years ago. The problem is
        the battery.

        [Dennis] Such pessimism. It's just one more link in the chain. What's one more link? Add some crutches so you can carry it. All the
        whining and pooh-poohing will only get you that mark Ezekiel spoke of. (smile) Sooner or later somebody has to put the tools of
        slaughter to work. Won't get far discussing that over the internet.
      • Dennis
        Message 3 of 29 , Aug 1, 2010
          But tow motor batteries are. Last I heard, 900 for a rebuilt. Indusrial salvage @ around 700 and auctions @ 250. 36 volt, I think.

          Message 4 of 29 , Aug 1, 2010
            36 volt tow motor battery. 250 at public auction of factory inventories.

            Message 5 of 29 , Aug 1, 2010
              We agree that forklift batteries are a form of deep discharge battery. This link discusses the differences between deep discharge
              and starting batteries.

              http://www.batterystuff.com/tutorial_battery.html

              The political issue is that federal subsidy of electric cars is going to cause a lot of economic dislocation at some point in time. An
              example is the Tesla plant in California. Tesla has bought the former NUMMI plant after GM and Toyota bowed out of their joint
              venture. Tesla is working on credit.

              Towmotor was a onetime manufacturer of forklifts located in the east suburban Cleveland area. Caterpillar bought them and eventually
              de-emphasized the brand name. I think that plant is now closed.

              http://tractors.wikia.com/wiki/Mitsubishi_Caterpillar_Forklift_America_Inc.

              "Mitsubishi Caterpillar Forklift America Inc ("MCFA"), headquartered in Houston, Texas is a manufacturer and distributor of material
              handling equipment and parts under the Mitsubishi Forklift Trucks, Cat Lift Trucks and Jungheinrich brand names. MCFA also owns the
              rights to Towmotor brand name, but does not manufacture under it."

              Message 6 of 29 , Aug 1, 2010
                Baker was a Cleveland manufacturer of electric vehicles.

                http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baker_Motor_Vehicle

                This is all that is left of Baker forklift, an early electric forklift manufacturer.
                http://www.lmh-na.com/history.php

                Message 7 of 29 , Aug 1, 2010
                  There is a video of a man that built an electric car that only needs the battery to run the electronics. The electric motor doesn't use the battery. I will try and find the video again. I don't see it on youtube any more.

                  Any hybrid or electric car that uses any type of fuel or batteries is outdated. The only reason these cars are going to be your only choices is because of big corporations wanting to make people pay and be tied to them. Their cars are all about money.

                  If you watch the movie who killed the electric car it is very soon into the movie that big oil and gm planned to kill it before they even produced them. It was all a pr stunt to bad mouth electric cars. That is why they only leased the electric cars. After the leases were up gm didn't even salvage any parts off of them. they crushed them complete.

                  Does anyone think the Chrysler and gm going broke at exactly the right time for bailouts and take over by the government was a coincidence? Bull crap. It was planned.

                  You notice ford was not forced like the other car companies and banks to take the bail outs. Ford Foundation is a long time major player in the NWO and is actively working against the US.

                  .

                  Message 8 of 29 , Aug 1, 2010
                    Here is the video.

                    He starts off showing you his "surge" electric technology motor. This motor could be placed in your basement and run without further cost to power your house.

                    He then shows you his electric car. Notice the single battery for the radio, blower, etc. Toward the end he states it doesn't need to be plugged in.

                    Rather than an electric motor like what the big car manufacturers are doing requiring batteries, his technology is a magnetic motor.

                    Message 9 of 29 , Aug 2, 2010
                      So you are describing an automobile run by a magnetic motor, whatever that is, rather than a battery powered electric motor.

                      All electric motors use magnetism as part of their operation.

                      I suspect we are dealing with some hocus-pocus here.

                      My point remains - the money being spent by the US government, whether in the form of direct aid or in tax credits, is unlikely to
                      result in a cost effective electric vehicle.

                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T8WZD11alb0

                      Message 10 of 29 , Aug 2, 2010
                        Apparently you have never seen a magnetic motor or the principles involved. Why didn't you look it up? Come on people, think outside the box a little bit instead of think how things can not work.

                        This first video is what started it all. Magnets are good for 99 years.

                        In the first video above they mentioned UFO propulsion. Flying saucers are made theoretically of one concave plate on the bottom and then a inverted concave plate on top. If the two plates are insulated from each other and negative power is applied to one plate and positive power is applied to the other plate you get a difference in fields which causes propulsion.

                        Message 11 of 29 , Aug 2, 2010
                          Re: [World-wide_Politics] Limbaugh rips GM, Chevy Volt JRD is right. There are electric motors that need a battery to start only. From that point they will run by themselves. Although the design is simple, they are not as easy to set up as one might assume.
                          __
                          Rick

                          Great minds discuss ideas; Average minds discuss events; Small minds discuss people. - Eleanor Roosevelt

                          TO: Rick rick.grunwald.groupmail@...
                          FROM:Voldemort voldemortx2@...

                          > So you are describing an automobile run by a magnetic motor,
                          > whatever that is, rather than a battery powered electric motor.

                          > All electric motors use magnetism as part of their operation.

                          > I suspect we are dealing with some hocus-pocus here.

                          > My point remains - the money being spent by the US government,
                          > whether in the form of direct aid or in tax credits, is unlikely to
                          > result in a cost effective electric vehicle.

                          > [jrd]Here is the video.
                          >
                          > He starts off showing you his "surge" electric technology motor.
                          > This motor could be placed in your basement and run without further
                          > cost to power your house.
                          >
                          > He then shows you his electric car. Notice the single battery for
                          > the radio, blower, etc. Toward the end he states it doesn't need
                          > to be plugged in.
                          >
                          > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T8WZD11alb0
                          >
                          > Rather than an electric motor like what the big car manufacturers
                          > are doing requiring batteries, his technology is a magnetic motor.
                          >
                          > [Voldemort ]Automobile batteries are not made for deep discharge applications.

                          > [jrd]The best electric cars do not need a bank of batteries. Just one normal car battery.
                          >
                          > [ Voldemort ]The question is to what degree the federal government
                          > is subsidizing the development and manufacture of electric and
                          > hybrid vehicles. That is another bubble likely to burst sometime in
                          > the future. They had electric cars 100 years ago. The problem is
                          > the battery.

                          > <*> Your email settings:
                          >     Individual Email | Traditional

                          > <*> To change settings online go to:
                          >     (Yahoo! ID required)

                          > <*> To change settings via email:
                          >     World-wide_Politics-digest@yahoogroups.com
                          >     World-wide_Politics-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

                          >     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
                        • Voldemort
                          Message 12 of 29 , Aug 2, 2010
                            Note the phrase "none has reached the marketplace yet".

                            "A magnetic motor (or magnet motor) is a device which converts power of or relating to or caused by magnetism (e.g., "magnetic
                            forces") into mechanical force and motion, with no other input. It usually provides rotary mechanical motion. The machines that
                            utilizes the properties of a magnet for mechanical energy.

                            For systems that use electrical input along with magnetic, see Directory:Electromagnetic.

                            Conventional physics says that it is "impossible" for magnets to provide a primary energy source. Yet thousands of researchers
                            worldwide have been pursuing the task of building a working magnet motor. Many claim to have achieved this objective. None has
                            reached the marketplace yet."

                            http://peswiki.com/index.php/Directory:Magnet_Motors

                            [Rick]JRD is right. There are electric motors that need a battery to start only. From that point they will run by themselves.

                            Message 13 of 29 , Aug 2, 2010
                              Most of the people that get close to helping or reducing the oil and other special interests and utility companies feeding off the public end up shot at, poisoned or dead.

                              Message 14 of 29 , Aug 2, 2010
                                They are probaly unsure of the effects of all magnetic flux. That is what makes HARP work. Resonation of magnetism on magnetism. Claim it can manipulate the weather and make critters go off course. Might be why whales beach. I heard once they had a bone or something which helped them hold their course. Been so long tho.

                                --- In World-wide_Politics@yahoogroups.com, "Voldemort" <voldemortx2@...> wrote:

                                > Note the phrase "none has reached the marketplace yet".
                                >
                                > "A magnetic motor (or magnet motor) is a device which converts power of or relating to or caused by magnetism (e.g., "magnetic
                                > forces") into mechanical force and motion, with no other input. It usually provides rotary mechanical motion. The machines that
                                > utilizes the properties of a magnet for mechanical energy.
                                >
                                > For systems that use electrical input along with magnetic, see Directory:Electromagnetic.
                                >
                                > Conventional physics says that it is "impossible" for magnets to provide a primary energy source. Yet thousands of researchers
                                > worldwide have been pursuing the task of building a working magnet motor. Many claim to have achieved this objective. None has
                                > reached the marketplace yet."
                                >
                                > http://peswiki.com/index.php/Directory:Magnet_Motors
                                >

                                > [Rick]JRD is right. There are electric motors that need a battery to start only. From that point they will run by themselves.
                                > Although the design is simple, they are not as easy to set up as one might assume.
                                > [Voldemort] So you are describing an automobile run by a magnetic motor, whatever that is, rather than a battery powered electric
                                > motor.
                                >
                                > All electric motors use magnetism as part of their operation.
                                >
                                > I suspect we are dealing with some hocus-pocus here.
                                >
                                > My point remains - the money being spent by the US government,
                                > whether in the form of direct aid or in tax credits, is unlikely to
                                > result in a cost effective electric vehicle.
                                >
                                > [jrd]Here is the video.
                                >
                                > He starts off showing you his "surge" electric technology motor.
                                > This motor could be placed in your basement and run without further
                                > cost to power your house.
                                >
                                > He then shows you his electric car. Notice the single battery for
                                > the radio, blower, etc. Toward the end he states it doesn't need
                                > to be plugged in.
                                >
                                > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T8WZD11alb0
                                >
                                > Rather than an electric motor like what the big car manufacturers
                                > are doing requiring batteries, his technology is a magnetic motor.
                                >
                                > [Voldemort ]Automobile batteries are not made for deep discharge applications.
                                >
                                > [jrd]The best electric cars do not need a bank of batteries. Just one normal car battery.
                                >
                                > [ Voldemort ]The question is to what degree the federal government
                                > is subsidizing the development and manufacture of electric and
                                > hybrid vehicles. That is another bubble likely to burst sometime in
                                > the future. They had electric cars 100 years ago. The problem is
                                > the battery.

                              • Dennis
                                Message 15 of 29 , Aug 2, 2010
                                  Last year or the year before there around 6 former bankers who were once involved with the World Bank who had died mysteriously.

                                  --- In World-wide_Politics@yahoogroups.com, "jrd" <datapros@...> wrote:

                                  > Most of the people that get close to helping or reducing the oil and other special interests and utility companies feeding off the public end up shot at, poisoned or dead.

                                • jrd
                                  Message 16 of 29 , Aug 2, 2010
                                    I am sure it wasn't for doing or going to do good. At that level they were probably scamming the scammers and got caught.

                                    I would be interested in their names if you have them.

                                    Last year or the year before there around 6 former bankers who were once involved with the World Bank who had died mysteriously.

                                    --- In World-wide_Politics@yahoogroups.com, "jrd" <datapros@...> wrote:

                                    > Most of the people that get close to helping or reducing the oil and other special interests and utility companies feeding off the public end up shot at, poisoned or dead.

                                  • jrd
                                    Message 17 of 29 , Aug 2, 2010
                                      Your refrigerator has a motor with magnets in it. So does your car, your computer, furnace, air conditioner, etc.

                                      The main difference between a magnetic motor and an electric motor is electric motors have electro magnets.

                                      They are probaly unsure of the effects of all magnetic flux. That is what makes HARP work. Resonation of magnetism on magnetism. Claim it can manipulate the weather and make critters go off course. Might be why whales beach. I heard once they had a bone or something which helped them hold their course. Been so long tho.

                                      --- In World-wide_Politics@yahoogroups.com, "Voldemort" <voldemortx2@...> wrote:

                                      > Note the phrase "none has reached the marketplace yet".
                                      >
                                      > "A magnetic motor (or magnet motor) is a device which converts power of or relating to or caused by magnetism (e.g., "magnetic
                                      > forces") into mechanical force and motion, with no other input. It usually provides rotary mechanical motion. The machines that
                                      > utilizes the properties of a magnet for mechanical energy.
                                      >
                                      > For systems that use electrical input along with magnetic, see Directory:Electromagnetic.
                                      >
                                      > Conventional physics says that it is "impossible" for magnets to provide a primary energy source. Yet thousands of researchers
                                      > worldwide have been pursuing the task of building a working magnet motor. Many claim to have achieved this objective. None has
                                      > reached the marketplace yet."
                                      >
                                      > http://peswiki.com/index.php/Directory:Magnet_Motors
                                      >

                                      > [Rick]JRD is right. There are electric motors that need a battery to start only. From that point they will run by themselves.
                                      > Although the design is simple, they are not as easy to set up as one might assume.
                                      > [Voldemort] So you are describing an automobile run by a magnetic motor, whatever that is, rather than a battery powered electric
                                      > motor.
                                      >
                                      > All electric motors use magnetism as part of their operation.
                                      >
                                      > I suspect we are dealing with some hocus-pocus here.
                                      >
                                      > My point remains - the money being spent by the US government,
                                      > whether in the form of direct aid or in tax credits, is unlikely to
                                      > result in a cost effective electric vehicle.
                                      >
                                      > [jrd]Here is the video.
                                      >
                                      > He starts off showing you his "surge" electric technology motor.
                                      > This motor could be placed in your basement and run without further
                                      > cost to power your house.
                                      >
                                      > He then shows you his electric car. Notice the single battery for
                                      > the radio, blower, etc. Toward the end he states it doesn't need
                                      > to be plugged in.
                                      >
                                      > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T8WZD11alb0
                                      >
                                      > Rather than an electric motor like what the big car manufacturers
                                      > are doing requiring batteries, his technology is a magnetic motor.
                                      >
                                      > [Voldemort ]Automobile batteries are not made for deep discharge applications.
                                      >
                                      > [jrd]The best electric cars do not need a bank of batteries. Just one normal car battery.
                                      >
                                      > [ Voldemort ]The question is to what degree the federal government
                                      > is subsidizing the development and manufacture of electric and
                                      > hybrid vehicles. That is another bubble likely to burst sometime in
                                      > the future. They had electric cars 100 years ago. The problem is
                                      > the battery.

                                    • Voldemort
                                      Message 18 of 29 , Aug 2, 2010
                                        I spent last week working with a 400 lb. DC servomotor. It has a wound armature with commutator but permanent magnet field. The 5
                                        axis milling machine it belongs to has a 40 foot horizontal travel. They use it to mill rail for track turnouts and crossings. You
                                        want it to turn you have to release the brake and put DC across the brushes.

                                        [Jrd] Your refrigerator has a motor with magnets in it. So does your car, your computer, furnace, air conditioner, etc.

                                        The main difference between a magnetic motor and an electric motor is electric motors have electro magnets.

                                        [Dennis] They are probably unsure of the effects of all magnetic flux. That is what makes HARP work. Resonation of magnetism on
[...]

                                      • debra fauvor
                                        Message 19 of 29 , Aug 4, 2010
                                          This is what happens when Rush goes off his meds on a slow news day.

                                          Message 20 of 29 , Aug 5, 2010
                                            I do not know if jrd can mount a systematic presentation of his magnetic motor beliefs.

                                            [Debra Fauvor]~This is what happens when Rush goes off his meds on a slow news day.

                                            [ jrd]Apparently you have never seen a magnetic motor or the principles involved. Why didn't you look it up? Come on people, think outside the box a little bit instead of think how things can not work.

                                            This first video is what started it all. Magnets are good for 99 years.

                                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pq_Qu0paUjY

                                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkgyY47duCM&feature=PlayList&p=6C87A3AE64EBD837&index=6&playnext=2

                                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFGiWiXMHn0

                                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vUcWn1x3Tss

                                            http://www.freedomopportunities.com/greenmotorproject/

                                            In the first video above, they mentioned UFO propulsion. Flying saucers are made theoretically of one concave plate on the bottom and then an inverted concave plate on top. If the two plates are insulated from each other and negative power is applied to one plate and positive power is applied to the other plate you get a difference in fields which causes propulsion.

                                            Message 21 of 29 , Aug 5, 2010
                                              Re: [World-wide_Politics] Limbaugh rips GM, Chevy Volt

                                              > This is what happens when Rush goes off his meds on a slow news day

                                              __
                                              Rick

                                              In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act. - George Orwell

                                              TO: Rick rick.grunwald.groupmail@...
                                              FROM:debra fauvor debrafauvor@...