Faux "news" ???

  • b d
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 30, 2010
      Was watching some excerpts from Faux noise morning show & some of the hypocrites that appear there... Dick Morris & a few others were saying that the 8 years that was the Bush debacle, could be blamed on Bill Clinton!
      This IS typical of the extreme tabloid 'journalism', that is spewed 24/7...
      No wonder every nut case is glued to this drivel....
       Why is it that "deficits don't matter" as long as we are sending our money overseas  BUT when we spend it on Americans, it is WRONG???
    • Voldemort
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 1, 2010

        I have not heard anyone say that deficits do not matter. Who has? I would remind you that a balanced budget is a conservative issue that GWB ignored.

        [b d] Was watching some excerpts from Faux noise morning show & some of the hypocrites that appear there... Dick Morris & a few others were saying that the 8 years that was the Bush debacle, could be blamed on Bill Clinton!
        This IS typical of the extreme tabloid 'journalism', that is spewed 24/7...
        No wonder every nut case is glued to this drivel....
         Why is it that "deficits don't matter" as long as we are sending our money overseas  BUT when we spend it on Americans, it is WRONG???

        ,_._,___

        Join World Wide Politics, say it like it is

        Click to join World-wide_Politics

        Click to join World-wide_Politics

      • Timothy-Allen Albertson
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 1, 2010
          unlike the sane people watching mathews on  MSNBC spend an hour talking
          about what Limbaugh has said about the obama oil spill---gawd, i didnt know that
          Rush had more power than obama on this issue

          Rachel Maddyke of the same white house propaganda machine went to
          afghanistan to learn how to spew the cut and run crap   she was allowed
          to ride on a US military chopper---interesting how is call sign one was
          "BROOMSTICK ONE"

          On Wed, Jun 30, 2010 at 3:52 PM, b d <bddnmn@...> wrote:

          Was watching some excerpts from Faux noise morning show & some of the hypocrites that appear there... Dick Morris & a few others were saying that the 8 years that was the Bush debacle, could be blamed on Bill Clinton!
          This IS typical of the extreme tabloid 'journalism', that is spewed 24/7...
          No wonder every nut case is glued to this drivel....
           Why is it that "deficits don't matter" as long as we are sending our money overseas  BUT when we spend it on Americans, it is WRONG???

          Timothy-Allen Albertson
          Member, The Church of Jesus Christ of
                       Latter-day Saints
          Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home
          Registered Linux User  No. 482284
          Registered Ubuntu User No. 25839
          Amateur Radio Station KG6IRH/0
          Technician Class License
          Since 06 November 2001
          Member, American Radio Relay League (ARRL)
          Member, Mercury Amateur Radio Association-
                       MidWest (MARA-MW)
          Member, Fremont Amateur Radio Transmitter
                       Society (FARTS) (Club Station WI6QW)
          Member, SouthWest Iowa Amateur Radio Club
                       (SWIARC) (Repeater Callsign K0SWI)
          Echolink Node No. 48255
          Citizens Band Radio Station KTAA51501
           (CB Rule 17(b)(2), 47 C.F.R. 915.417(b)(2))
          Latitude: 41.254887 (41° 15' 17'' N)
          Longitude: -95.852753 (95° 51' 9'' W)
          Grid Square: EN21bg
          12  ...In memory of our God, our religion, and freedom, and our peace, our wives, and our children...  Book of Mormon--Alma 46:12
          8 Let his days be few; and let another take his office.
          Pslams 109, Verse 8.