Re: [World-wide_Politics] Re: Republicans and Civil Rights

  • Timothy-Allen Albertson
    Message 1 of 13 , Jun 14, 2010
      still are look at Bobby Byrdbrain from WVa former, or so he says,
      kluxer and senior democrat in the Senate i once saw a speech by him
      demanding, a few hours before his murder, that MLK be arrested for
      inciting to riot

      the kluxers were an arm of the Democrat Party which in Alabama had
      a ballot party label of a rooster and words underneath "FOR WHITE
      SUPREMACY"

      On Mon, Jun 14, 2010 at 1:33 PM, Maeve Jones <ladymaeve@...> wrote:

      > The Democrats are the party of racists and slave traders in on form or
      > another.
      >
      > On Sat, Jun 12, 2010 at 3:53 PM, b d <bddnmn@...> wrote:
      >

      >> If you BOTHER to check the statistics, the majority of southerners were
      >> democrats! It had little if anything to do with being a democrat as much as
      >> it was, the white folk's didn't want to loose their cheap labor... Much
      >> like the GOP today wanting to export/out source every job they can to
      >> exploit cheap labor in other countries instead of paying a livable wage to
      >> Americans...
      >> The GOP has done everything they can to protect the people hiring illegals
      >> (their base), while blaming illegals for everything under the sun! If they
      >> TRULY gave a shit about illegal immigration they would see that anyone
      >> hiring illegals would be hit with massive fines instead of the usual
      >> wink/nod that companies get...
      >>
      >> *
      >> God favors NO group... Only religions do that...
      >> *
      >> **
    • Joe Bunda