I support NO politicians, Tommy.

    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 14, 2014
      " your Dubya's "??!?

      I support NO politicians, Tommy. Dubya's no better than your Barry O.

      --bob

      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 14, 2014
        President Obama is not perfect, but he is far superior to Dubya Shrub.

        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 14, 2014
          They're all criminals, Tommy. No significant difference.

          The whole left-wing/right-wing BS is a false alternative; both wings of the same tyrannical coercive Statist bird.

          "Left wing" (& "liberals", "democrats") leads to communism (Marx I--read the 10 Planks of the Communist Manifesto, 1848, at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Communist_Manifesto).

          "Right wing" (& "conservatives", "republicans") leads to corporate fascism (Marx II--read "Das Kapital", 1867, at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Das_Kapital)

          The myth that they're the only alternatives and that they're opposites, or even significantly different, has been successfully embedded into most American brains by 4-5 generations of State-controlled schools and media; the same mechanism that has caused folks to believe that their government = their country and that their only choice for health is drugs vs. surgery.

          The Liberals' "War on Poverty" and the Conservatives' "War on Drugs" are both disastrous parts of the State's War on Freedom.

          Check the Shortest Quiz, http://www.theadvocates.org

          --bob & lou

          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 14, 2014
            That is utter Bullsh*t.

            "The only difference between the Republican and Democratic parties is
            the velocities with which their knees hit the floor when corporations
            knock on their door. That's the only difference."
            - Ralph Nader

            Message 5 of 5 , Jun 14, 2014
              Exactly, Brian.

              No significant difference.