Re: [World-wide_Politics] According to a Really Reliable CNN Source Obama wa...

  • Maeve Jones
    Message 1 of 13 , Aug 3, 2009
      Yeah right.  Someone like you would never ride the Amtrak like like do.  Often I'm the only white person aboard.  (of course that isn't ready true as I happen to be Hispanic).  I alway bring one of those ear plug spliter so I can share the movie I am watching with whomever sit next to me.

      Unlike you when I meet a PERSON I don't make assumtions. And I don't feel the need to sing my own parsises like you do (as I said posturing).

      On Sun, Aug 2, 2009 at 11:02 PM, <derhexer@...> wrote:

      In a message dated 8/1/2009 10:15:48 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, ladymaeve@... writes:
      The difference between the likes of someone like Chris and myself is the fact that Chris is all posturing and no substance. People like myself deal with the realities of race but we will take each and every *person* on their own worth.
      Yawn.  In your dreams, Meave.  Your posts tell us a lot about you.  You have this thing about race and IQ.  When you meet a black person do you seriously want us to believe that the first thoughts  in your mind are not, "Stupid" followed by "criminal"?  When you meet someone who identifies himself  as gay, do you seriously want us to believe that your first thought is not "pedophile"?

      I doubt you bother to get past these barriers to find out and take each and every *person* on their own worth.

      You have just revealed just what kind of vile biogt you are peple only have worth is they belive and think just like you......

      BTW, I was a freedom marcher in Mississippi and Alabama in 1965; I carried a weapon and fought in Vietnam, and my family took in several homeless teenagers who had been kicked out of their homes when their homosexuality and lesbianism became known to their parents; and my wife and I worked in soup kitchens to help feed the homeless. Enough substance for ya, Maevie?

      posturing

      Chris

    • derhexer@aol.com
      Message 2 of 13 , Aug 3, 2009
        In a message dated 8/3/2009 8:19:51 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, ladymaeve@... writes:
        BTW, I was a freedom marcher in Mississippi and Alabama in 1965; I carried a weapon and fought in Vietnam, and my family took in several homeless teenagers who had been kicked out of their homes when their homosexuality and lesbianism became known to their parents; and my wife and I worked in soup kitchens to help feed the homeless. Enough substance for ya, Maevie?

        posturing
        So, what have you done to make the world a better place?

        Chris
      • Maeve Jones

          Message 4 of 13 , Aug 3, 2009
            In a message dated 8/3/2009 7:24:50 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, ladymaeve@... writes:
            I've done many thinks  I just don't need to brag about it.
            Like what?

            Chris
          • Maeve Jones

              Message 6 of 13 , Aug 3, 2009
                In a message dated 8/3/2009 7:34:36 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, ladymaeve@... writes:
                Like I said I don't need to brag......Humility is a viture
                'Bout what I thought - you don't do much at all to make the world a better place

                Chris
              • Maeve Jones

                  Message 8 of 13 , Aug 4, 2009
                    I suppose it's similar to the fact that she's determined to label me a liberal over one issue.

                    Please send offgroup messages to info_servo@... . You will get a faster
                    response..

                    GIF Wars:
                    http://shadowkamen.tripod.com/

                    My groups:

                    To: World-wide_Politics@yahoogroups.com
                    From: derhexer@...
                    Date: Mon, 3 Aug 2009 19:06:27 -0400
                    Subject: Re: [World-wide_Politics] According to a Really Reliable CNN Source Obama wa...

                    In a message dated 8/3/2009 8:19:51 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, ladymaeve@... writes:
                    BTW, I was a freedom marcher in Mississippi and Alabama in 1965; I carried a weapon and fought in Vietnam, and my family took in several homeless teenagers who had been kicked out of their homes when their homosexuality and lesbianism became known to their parents; and my wife and I worked in soup kitchens to help feed the homeless. Enough substance for ya, Maevie?

                    posturing
                    So, what have you done to make the world a better place?

                    Chris

                    Get your vacation photos on your phone! Click here.