Letter to Pelosi...

  • Paul Dunk
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30, 2013
      Paul Dunk World-wide_Politics Member (paul_dunk@...) Nancy, the Botox Queen along with her husband has raked in $$$ with their various dealings.

      Bob Gregory WWP Member (rhgusn@...) Credentials? Be so good as to tell us what sort of credentials Pelosi has. A half assed legislator whose whose most outstanding comment was that, "we have to pass the Obama Health Care Bill, in order to find out what is in it." That was pure stupidity. I would have laughed had I heard it at a party but the silly twit said it in front of the Legislature. What a jackxxx.

      Judy Fuller WWP Email Member (judyfuller007@...) If he wanted to score points with Ms. Pelosi, he sure didn't know how to go about it. Any lawyer would know that calling someone despicable in your first sentence causes them to stop reading. What a jerk! His 'credentials' are a real hoot!