Demand to Vacate - Treason

  • Jerry Stanton
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 28, 2013
    • 56 KB
    Jerry Stanton WWP Email Member and Pro Se activist (farm_stone@...) -: Demand to Vacate - Treason

    Donald would like to send this all over the net with your permission.
    Facts very well validated, every one convicted of a victimless crime, needs
    to duplicate your action here.
    My humble opinion is.
     It should be put as stated facts in Declaration form, notarized and have two fact wittiness's sign it besides yourself.
    Full proof in any court in the land.

                   Jerry James Stanton

    From: "aloe910@..." <

    I filed this document yesterday re: my bogus trial in 2008 for carrying a gun in a courthouse.  The clerk in the DA's office couldn't give me a hearing date.  Seems Judge Hockenberry (unnamed in the filing) is not holding court for the rest of the year.  I'll be keeping my head down as much as possible until then.

    DS