Mystery Solved

  • Lance Pedriana
    Message 1 of 21 , Sep 12, 2013
    I have been having troubled trying to understand how so many people could be so misinformed or uniformed on serious national issues.
    I believe I have found at least one answer to this mystery.

    All politicians make promises of what they will do when in office but then for one reason or another they are unable to complete all of them them.
    Accusing politicians of lying based on unfilled campaign promises is quite a stretch because in America no one person can change everything.  In general we do not consider unfilled campaign promises to be lies.

    However, making up knowingly false accusations against an opponent is a different thing.  Lying about an opponent's record, personal facts, beliefs, or statements is unethical, dishonest, slanderous and the worst kind of lies.  These are the kinds of lies that the right uses all the time.  Fox, Rush, and politicians, like Romney, use false accusations constantly.  Attached is a small sample of Romney's false accusations and also a document that contains a much longer, but still incomplete list, of these Romney's lies.

    So I conclude that the reason for so many misinformed/uninformed voters is that so many people honestly believe all these orchestrated lies.  They simply believe everything without ever challenging the logic or common sense of what they are told.

    This drastic shift in public opinion started soon after Reagan, in 1987, repealed the Fairness in Broadcasting laws.   Before that, broadcasters were required to present objective analysis and both sides of every issue in public.  Since then, the one-sided propaganda pushers have been manipulating public opinion with no regard for honesty, integrity, or truthfulness.  And audiences have embraced all the deception with open arms.

    This explains why so many people know nothing beyond what they have been told by the special interests.

      Mystery Solved.   *:) happy