"School Revolution!": My New Book (Dr. Ron Paul)

  • Steven Pattison (Kansas)
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 18, 2013
    Steven Pattison WWP Email Member (stevenpattison@...) To: Bob and all the Good Americans,

    They first should have the Common Law Dictionaries so that they can see how the banklords took us over by the changing of the words (see attached) and the final word of caution as told to us by Black’s Law Dictionary also attached.

    Then they can read what I have posted telling the story of how we lost the war with the banklords.

    Please click on reply and send so I know you received this email.

    http://etext.virginia.edu/jefferson/quotations/jeff0750.htm (Note they changed the URL and I have not taken the time to find it.)

    In a free society with a government based on reason, it is inevitable that there will be no uniform opinion about important issues. Those accustomed to suppression and control by governmental authority see this as leading only to chaos. But a government of the people requires difference of opinion in order to discover truth and to take advantage of the opportunity that only understanding brings.

    This first step in learning the truth is eliminating the impossible! One of the very first thing that was taken from the people was Common Law. Why Common law is so important to us yet today is explained in the last paragraph posted here <http://web.archive.org/web/20120425143144/http:/www.citizensforaconstitutionalrepublic.com/TO_THE_ALUMNI_OF_THE_LAW_DEPARTMENT_OF_COLUMBIAN%20_COLLEGE.pdf> and in part states:

    “When the United Colonies met in Congress, in 1774, they claimed the common law of England as a branch of those "indubitable rights and liberties to which the respective colonies are entitled." And the common law, like a silent providence is still the preserver of our liberties.”

    WE have eliminated any possiblity that Common Law is not in force. More documentation is provide here - http://www.thepostemail.com/?s=by+Steven+Wayne+Pattison.

    Why would the People allow what was referred to as the “silent providence” that was the preserver of our liberties to every be changed in any way shape or form? This was one of the biggest reasons for the Declaration of Independence. All the things that it reports was against the unalienable Rigths of the Freeman, which is only protected with Common Law. There is some history stated here <http://web.archive.org/web/20111224072616/http:/www.citizensforaconstitutionalrepublic.com/Pattison_Preface_Stephen_Law_book.html> and in a Court Case as well that tells us that a Supreme Court Judge of the United States stated for the record that it was beyond the power of legislative omnipotence to abolish Common Law:

    Mr. Justice Grier has, from the bench of the Supreme Court of the United States, rebuked the folly of abolishing common-law pleading, and substituting the common-sense practice, as it may be called, in its stead. "This system, (says that able judge,) matured by the wisdom of ages, founded on principles of truth and sound reason, has been ruthlessly abolished in many of our States, who have rashly substituted in its place the suggestions of sciolists, who invent new codes and systems of pleading to order. But this attempt to abolish species and establish a single genus is found to be beyond the power of legislative omnipotence. Source <http://web.archive.org/web/20111224072616/http:/www.citizensforaconstitutionalrepublic.com/Pattison_Preface_Stephen_Law_book.html>

    There were a lot more that we have found but this was the best one. The ‘Supreme Court of the United States’ case is also posted on the Internet. The simple fact is that only Freemen can use Common Law all subjects are under Codes as in Roman Civil Codes.

    You should download this book and back it up for it is one of the most valueable books we have found. PDF Download here <http://books.google.com/books?id=5wo-AAAAIAAJ&printsec=frontcover&dq=Stephen+A+TREATISE+ON+THE+PRINCIPLES+OF+PLEADING+IN+CIVIL+ACTIONS&source=bl&ots=hbUbXG0DXb&sig=XRz_ml_hVADCBmbLPMVDa4uM0Zc&hl=en&ei=k36STL-kBcX6lwfJqMilCg&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=1&ved=0CBYQ6AEwAA#v=onepage&q&f=false> ~ A treatise on the principles of pleading in civil actions: comprising a ... By Henry John Stephen.

    "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth." Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

    “The liberal appropriations made by the Legislature of Kentucky for a general system of Education cannot be too much applauded. A popular Government, without popular information, or the means of acquiring it, is but a Prologue to a Farce or a Tragedy; or, perhaps both. Knowledge will forever govern ignorance: And a people who mean to be their own Governors, must arm themselves with the power which knowledge gives."

    James Madison to WT Barry, August 4, 1822 <http://www.google.com/search?q=James+Madison+to+WT+Barry%2C+August+4%2C+1822&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a> .

    Second important book PDF Download here and it also posted here <http://web.archive.org/web/20110115122221/http:/www.citizensforaconstitutionalrepublic.com/Pattison_Baldwin_1837.html> but not a complete copy.

    My webpage: http://web.archive.org/web/20120412231813/http://www.citizensforaconstitutionalrepublic.com/Pattison_Articles.html <http://web.archive.org/web/20120412231813/http:/www.citizensforaconstitutionalrepublic.com/Pattison_Articles.html>

    We need your help in alerting the people!

    “The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don’t do anything about it” —Albert Einstein-

    A 16 minute ‘youtube’ video <http://www.youtube.com/user/stefbot#p/search/2/P772Eb63qIY> explaining the Slave World known today as the System.

    "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth." Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

    Only the truth will set us free and with more people learning the truth it will happen so one day soon, we all will be able to say, “I thank God I'm free at last”!

    "The individual is handicapped by living with the monstrous conspiracy known today as the System, all of their adult life and they will not realize that it really exists until they first listen to President John F. Kennedy's audio posted on his Presidential Library website and then read the research about the subject." ~ Steven Pattison

    Audio from JFK library <http://www.jfklibrary.org/Asset+Tree/Asset+Viewers/Audio+Video+Asset+Viewer.htm?guid=%7b51BCDE90-AF4F-4EE9-A68E-ECC4CDE97F76%7d&type=Audio> or Six minute clip <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jnQntSgLkAo>

    "There are a thousand hacking at the branches of evil to one who is striking at the root." - Henry David Thoreau, American author (1817-1862)

    WE are completing JFK’s mission of alerting the American people and we need your help because the root is so enormous that it will take more than just one to dig it up and get it out of our country. All we would ask anyone to do is listen to JFK and alert others with the research about the subject <http://web.archive.org/web/20120120104758/http:/www.citizensforaconstitutionalrepublic.com/Pattison_You_Be_The_Judge.html> .

    You have to know if we don’t do something soon we will have what Thomas Jefferson said a very long time ago:

    "If the American people ever allow the banks to control the issuance of their currency, first by inflation and then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all property, until their children will wake up homeless on the continent their fathers occupied."

    We are only asking to do what you can.

    "The good men may do separately is small compared with what they may do collectively." Benjamin Franklin

    "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." Albert Einstein

    Please do something different today! If you just forward this to one man or woman that wants to learn the truth and they email me or call then it will be a step in the right direction for the Truth to be known by all! That is all that JFK wanted for the people for the people to be informed of the truth.

    In closing Lincoln said – “Our cause, then, must be intrusted to, and conducted by, its own undoubted friends--those whose hands are free, whose hearts are in the work--who do care for the result.”

    Today we have to find someone to intrust and so that our Country can be conducted by, its own undoubted friends--those whose hands are free, whose hearts are in the work--who do care for the result which means results for everyone not just for the few.

    All Unalienable Rights are not necessarily have to be Reserved because the term Unalienable means that they cannot be sold, given away or taken by anyone unless they were taken by unconstitutional means which makes anyone disceiving you operating under an act of Sedition.

    To urge such a reexamination is not to be "anti-American". It might be anti-Empire, as part of the positive and healthy goal of a Constitutional Common Law Republic and therefore is not an action of SEDITION, because it is not a revolt against a legitimate authority - Erskine, Princ. Laws Scotl. b. 4, t. 4, s, 14; Dig. Lib. 49, t. 16, l. 3, §19.

    /S/ Steven Pattison

    Cell (913) 461-1661

    Skype <http://www.google.com/search?q=skype+download&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a> – steven.wayne.pattison

    http://web.archive.org/web/20120412231813/http://www.citizensforaconstitutionalrepublic.com/Pattison_Articles.html <http://web.archive.org/web/20120412231813/http:/www.citizensforaconstitutionalrepublic.com/Pattison_Articles.html>

    ase click on reply and send so I know you received this email.

    http://etext.virginia.edu/jefferson/quotations/jeff0750.htm (Note they changed the URL and I have not taken the time to find it.)

    In a free society with a government based on reason, it is inevitable that there will be no uniform opinion about important issues. Those accustomed to suppression and control by governmental authority see this as leading only to chaos. But a government of the people requires difference of opinion in order to discover truth and to take advantage of the opportunity that only understanding brings.

    This first step in learning the truth is eliminating the impossible! One of the very first thing that was taken from the people was Common Law. Why Common law is so important to us yet today is explained in the last paragraph posted here <http://www.citizensforaconstitutionalrepublic.com/TO_THE_ALUMNI_OF_THE_LAW_DEPARTMENT_OF_COLUMBIAN%20_COLLEGE.pdf> and in part states:

    “When the United Colonies met in Congress, in 1774, they claimed the common law of England as a branch of those "indubitable rights and liberties to which the respective colonies are entitled." And the common law, like a silent providence is still the preserver of our liberties.”

    WE have eliminated any possiblity that Common Law is not in force. More documentation is provide here - http://www.thepostemail.com/?s=by+Steven+Wayne+Pattison.

    Why would the People allow what was referred to as the “silent providence” that was the preserver of our liberties to every be changed in any way shape or form? This was one of the biggest reasons for the Declaration of Independence. All the things that it reports was against the unalienable Rigths of the Freeman, which is only protected with Common Law. There is some history stated here <http://www.citizensforaconstitutionalrepublic.com/Pattison_Preface_Stephen_Law_book.html> and in a Court Case as well that tells us that a Supreme Court Judge of the United States stated for the record that it was beyond the power of legislative omnipotence to abolish Common Law:

    Mr. Justice Grier has, from the bench of the Supreme Court of the United States, rebuked the folly of abolishing common-law pleading, and substituting the common-sense practice, as it may be called, in its stead. "This system, (says that able judge,) matured by the wisdom of ages, founded on principles of truth and sound reason, has been ruthlessly abolished in many of our States, who have rashly substituted in its place the suggestions of sciolists, who invent new codes and systems of pleading to order. But this attempt to abolish species and establish a single genus is found to be beyond the power of legislative omnipotence. Source <http://www.citizensforaconstitutionalrepublic.com/Pattison_Preface_Stephen_Law_book.html>

    Second important book PDF Download here and it also posted here <http://www.citizensforaconstitutionalrepublic.com/Pattison_Baldwin_1837.html> but not a complete copy.

    My webpage: http://www.citizensforaconstitutionalrepublic.com/Pattison_Articles.html

[...]

    WE are completing JFK’s mission of alerting the American people and we need your help because the root is so enormous that it will take more than just one to dig it up and get it out of our country. All we would ask anyone to do is listen to JFK and alert others with the research about the subject <http://www.citizensforaconstitutionalrepublic.com/Pattison_You_Be_The_Judge.html> .

[...]

    All rights reserved,

    /S/ Steven Pattison, one of the People within the boundaries of Kansas, a state of the Union. Contact me 9 to 5 pm ct time – Cell - 913.461.1661