Mr. & Mr. Gonzalez???

  • Paul Dunk
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 23, 2013
      Paul Dunk World-wide_Politics Member (paul_dunk@...) Mark can't legally become Mrs. Andrew Gonzalez in Texas. Off to San Francisco they go.

      Nick Philippov (nphilippov@...) HaHaHaHaHaHaHa!!!!!!!!! YES ME, Reverend(or Your honor,or whatever) !!!!!!!!!Because it´s indecent,vile,immoral,a mockery of Holy Matrimony,besides being,for the most part,SODOMY,which is a crime, Correct??? Bye, Nick

      MARK CARPENTER WWP Poster designated a girly man by Ducky (carpbear@...) Oh, and by the way, Nick: My partner and I ARE tying the knot. Will you send us a present? (I dare you to stop us! C'mon, Nick: stop us from getting married! You push your magic button from Brazil which will stop us from getting married: I dare you to do it!)
    • Richard Darrell
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 23, 2013
        Richard Darrell WWP Invitee (harleymanfl@...) Figures as Texas doesn't even want a woman or bi to have control over their
        own body. rich

        Paul Dunk World-wide_Politics Member (paul_dunk@...) Mark can't legally become Mrs. Andrew Gonzalez in Texas. Off to San
        Francisco they go.*

        Nick Philippov (nphilippov@...) HaHaHaHaHaHaHa!!!!!!!!! YES ME, Reverend(or Your honor,or whatever) !!!!!!!!!Because it´s indecent,vile,immoral,a mockery of Holy Matrimony,besides being,for the most part,SODOMY,which is a crime,* *Correct???*

        MARK CARPENTER WWP Poster designated a girly man by Ducky (carpbear@...) Oh, and by the way, Nick:

        *My partner and I ARE tying the knot.*

        Will you send us a present? [image: *=)) rolling on the floor]

        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 24, 2013
          Paul Dunk World-wide_Politics Member (paul_dunk@...) Do you want to be the best boy at the 'wedding'?

          vincent Boyd unemployed alleged electrical engineer (vbboyd123456@...)\ What do any of care about Mark's personal situations? What business of it is yours anyway?

          Richard Darrell WWP Invitee (harleymanfl@...)Southern Baptists demand that their wives be in servitude to the man. They must be a maitrede in the living room, chef in the kitchen, child producing machine and nanny and whore in he bedroom. Ever notice how identical that is to Muslim requirements? They worship the same God so why not. Both rewrite their own Bible/Koran's to suit their purposes. Muslims claim Mohamed ascended to heaven from a rock on the the foundation of King David's Temple now enshrined in the dome of the rock in Jerusalem. The Koran says Mohammed was never in Jerusalem Muslims read the Bible more than many Christians do. There
          are many prophesies about when he Great Temple is rebuilt and the Jew becomes one the Messiah will return to that temple. If that happens it will prove that virtually every religion in the world is false. So the Muslims have fought for centureis to prevent a Judeo/Chrisian presence in the Holy Land. Particularly from excavating the foundation of the Great Temple where an centuries old rumor has been in existence tat the Arc of the Covenant was hidden there when the Romans came to sack the city. It could all be for nothing but what if it is true? rich