WOMEN & JIMMY THE 'STUD'

  • Jimmy jamshaid
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 23, 2013
      Syed Jamshed Muzaffar AKA "Jimmy Jamshaid" of Richardson, TX WWP Former Member, Pakistani opponent of democracy, Taliban sympathizer, Al Quaeda existence denier, and proponent of the theory that premarital sex with donkeys, goats, other men, and camels will not make men permanently gay(jimmybug@...) *Nope, Senor Dunk STUDS are a dime a dozen the charm is in "enjoying women kissing your xxxx" instead of the other way around and without money, strictly macho charm.

      Paul Dunk World-wide_Politics Member (paul_dunk@...) No shemales for you Jimmy, I guess.*

      Syed Jamshed Muzaffar AKA "Jimmy Jamshaid" of Richardson, TX WWP Former Member, Pakistani opponent of democracy, Taliban sympathizer, Al Quaeda existence denier, and proponent of the theory that premarital sex with donkeys, goats, other men, and camels will not make men permanently gay(jimmybug@...) And whenever I go out on a date and the Host or Hostess calls us "GUYS" .I come up with "Hold it!!" "Do you see a xxxx hanging between the legs of my date that you are calling us "GUYS??!!" ."Is my woman a GUY??!!"* *That fixes it *
    • Paul Dunk
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 23, 2013
        Paul Dunk World-wide_Politics Member (paul_dunk@...) All those sexy women in Richardson, TX falling over themselves for you.

        Syed Jamshed Muzaffar AKA "Jimmy Jamshaid" of Richardson, TX WWP Former Member, Pakistani opponent of democracy, Taliban sympathizer, Al Quaeda existence denier, and proponent of the theory that premarital sex with donkeys, goats, other men, and camels will not make men permanently gay(jimmybug@...) Nope, Senor Dunk STUDS are a dime a dozen the charm is in "enjoying women kissing your xxx" instead of the other way around and without money, strictly macho charm .

        Paul Dunk World-wide_Politics Member (paul_dunk@...) No shemales for you Jimmy, I guess.
      • Richard Darrell
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 23, 2013
          (Moderator's Note: pornographic photo of Jimmy deleted. dH)

          Richard Darrell WWP Invitee (harleymanfl@...) You still got that Manning poster up on your bedroom ceiling? rich