Alawites Bug Spray More Muslims, Yawn...

  • kurt31416
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 23, 2013
      Kurt Pi WWP Member (kurt31416@...) Where are the Sunni armies coming to the rescue? Egypt, Pakistan, Turkey, Indonesia, etc.? Why is the US the patsy?

      And these morons like McCain saying we can do some no-fly zone or
      whatever, totally worthless. "No boots on the ground." That right? In
      the likely event we can cripple Assad's army, he'll just use the WMD
      wholesale, maybe on NYC too. Then what **** for brains? Still no "boots
      on the ground"?

      Here's what we do, instead of shamelessly sucking up to the Russians and
      Communist Chinese, discussing it behind closed doors, publicly say we
      are willing to back the Security Council acting as one to end the
      slaughter and all the deaths will be their fault.

      Kurt Pi WWP Member (kurt31416@...) "World Wide Politics"? If the
      "rebels" who are 99% Al-Qaeda get their hands on the Alawite WMD, all other stories in the news will be seen as meaningless.
    • kurt31416
      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 24, 2013
        Doctors without Borders is now saying 1300 have been killed and their hospitals treated 3600. As reputable as it gets. And Obama is about to blow something up, put it all on the USA. Turkey and Egypt and Pakistan, etc. can just sit back and criticize us.

        Listen you boneheads, Al-Qaeda will exterminate the Alawites if they lose this war, no threat we make will force them to accept extermination. What the hell about that it complicated? They used their Sarin because they were losing in that part of Damascus. Anywhere important, where they are losing they can always use more. If losing more, they will use more. Destroy their air force and they will use a lot more. Too complicated?

        So, when they start spraying it wholesale, what then Einstein? Gonna blow up some more airplanes?

        And the Russian military doesn't intervene why? We are so big and bad we can just laugh at them and attack their buddies with impunity? When did they get rid of their 50,000 Thermonuclear Weapons, did I miss that?

        And if we do defeat Assad, and the Russians do nothing, Al-Qaeda will get the thousands of TONS of WMD. What then *** for brains?

        Doctors Without Borders' statement follows claims that 1,300 people were killed in a "chemical massacre" in Damascus.
        http://news.sky.com/story/1132776/3600-syrians-treated-for-neurotoxic-symptoms

        Syria warns U.S.: Stay out militarily
        http://www.leadertelegram.com/news/daily_updates/article_1ee315b2-0d44-11e3-809b-001a4bcf887a.html

        Israel expects US strike on Syria after alleged chemical arms use
        http://www.haaretz.com/news/middle-east/1.543359

        Message 3 of 7 , Aug 24, 2013
          Kurt Pi WWP Member (kurt31416@...) Syria: Cameron and Obama threaten 'serious response'
          BBC News - ý26 minutes agoý
          The UK and the US have threatened a "serious response" if it emerges Syria used chemical weapons last week, thereby destroying any credibility the US has left if they don't blow the hell out of the Alawites.

          Prime Minister David Cameron and President Barack Obama spoke on the phone for 40 minutes on Saturday, Mr Cameron's office said,

          Both were "gravely concerned" by "increasing signs that this was a significant chemical weapons attack carried out by the Syrian regime, which tap dances with sneering impunity at all red-lines".

          http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-23830590

          Message 4 of 7 , Aug 25, 2013
            Kurt Pi WWP Member (kurt31416@...) Syria says they'll allow inspectors, US says they are lying and still blocking them, and it's too late anyway, the punishment is coming regardless...

            ""The Assad regime's continued refusal to allow the UN investigative team immediate and unimpeded access to the attack site, including by continuing to take strikes against the area of the attack, has undermined the UN's ability to effectively investigate this incident," the statement by an Obama administration official said.

            The administration said the Assad regime is "stonewalling," and concluded that it's because "they are intentionally delaying in order to facilitate the degradation of evidence of their use of chemical weapons."

            Even if UN investigators were granted access now, it would be too late to be credible, the official said, because the evidence "has been significantly corrupted" by constant shelling and other actions over the past five days."

            http://www.businessweek.com/news/2013-08-25/obama-official-says-little-doubt-syria-used-chemical-weapons

            Like the Alawites are going to sit there like brass monkeys...

            ------