Jill Shady will " take our America back" ... WAY Back

  • gary beauregard
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 11, 2013
      Gary Beauregard aka Bear (beau@...) Don't get excited about what Shady says. It's all irrelevant.

      Randist Bo7b aka Bob Wynman WWP Email Member (bobalou@...) Yeah, Shady, your statist policies will "take our America back" alright ... back to pre-American Revolution times when monarchy prevailed .... and probably back to the pre-industrial stone age of your dreams.

      Shady Lady WWP Member and Che Guevara groupie (ShadysLife@...) Barack Obama is the finest president in Americas history. President Hillary Clinton has her work cut out for her. Even with Democrats in control of both houses and the Administration unless Hilly or Obama can replace a Judge or 2 on the USSC.The five anti American Conservatives will be in the way. Hopefully a few of them will drop dead and good liberals will replace them. That's when we take our America back for good. The "Taliban" Tea Party should be declared a criminal organization just like the Mafia.
    • Postherguy@...

        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 11, 2013
          Post her Guy aka Guy Carter of Lincoln, Nebraska WWP Email Member (Postherguy@...) One man's OPINION. Nothing more