Harleyman + Boldsaber

  • Pred544@...
    Message 1 of 15 , Aug 21, 2013
      Predator WWP Member (Pred544@...) Don't believe everything on the Internet. I have added Boldsaber, a real Army veteran.

      Paul Dunk World-wide_Politics Member (paul_dunk@...) Your service is appreciated by your countrymen.

      Richard Darrell WWP Invitee (harleymanfl@...) No I am not a Republican but did my 20 years and am now retired because of
      Agent Orange. Harleyman
    • usmcdaughter1@...
      Message 2 of 15 , Aug 21, 2013
        Elyse Buongiorno WWP Invitee (USMCdaughter1@...) Chuckle. Popcorn anyone?

        Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. - Benjamin Franklin

        Predator WWP Member (Pred544@...) Don't believe everything on the Internet. I have added Boldsaber, a real Army veteran.

        Paul Dunk World-wide_Politics Member (paul_dunk@...) Your service is appreciated by your countrymen.
      • Boldsaber

          Message 4 of 15 , Aug 22, 2013
            Tom Helsel WWP Member (boldsaber@...) I have Mark blocked because I got tired of his radical homosexual lobby
            efforts on a constant basis whether they fit the discussion or not. I also
            got damned tired of his hate spewing vitriol and constant wishing for pain
            and suffering on others on any email list. I am perfectly happy not to get
            most of the garbage from the Welcome Hotel lot.

            As for you and your hatred of Republicans enjoy it while you can, I
            certainly have no desire to turn you around on your ideological distresses
            and I certainly have no need to discuss the age old communist mantra of the
            rich are bad, corporations are evil and for Gaia's sake let's rewrite our
            constitution to say "from those with the ability, to those with the need".
            Matter of fact I'd be more than happy to see you boys and girls on the far
            left claim some land, move onto it en masse and have a happy little communal
            life.

            Richard Darrell WWP Invitee (harleymanfl@...)\ You Republican who have Mark blocked do so because you can't take the truth
            about your ideology of tax cuts for the rich and profits for the
            corporations. Seems like every Republican president has a recession in each
            term of his office. The Republican ideology has never been a success for
            the average American but it is stuck up our ass every time a Republican gets
            elected any where. Then the lies really begin. rich

            Message 5 of 15 , Aug 22, 2013
              Elyse Buongiorno WWP Invitee (USMCdaughter1@...) Most of us have no use for that lot - which is why they hit the SPAM folder and never see daylight. All I see is others responses thankfully.

              I have better things to do with my time than deal with the likes of them.

              On Thu, Aug 22, 2013 at 3:56 PM, Boldsaber <_boldsaber@..._
              (mailto:boldsaber@...) > wrote:

              I’d be glad to throw my 2 cents in. Unfortunately I don’t know what
              Carpenter wrote since I have him effectively blocked.
            • whatnow

                Message 7 of 15 , Aug 22, 2013
                  Don Divine WWP Email Member (d3869@...) "Matter of fact I’d be more than happy to see you boys and girls on the far
                  left claim some land, move onto it en masse and have a happy little
                  communal life. "

                   Well, considering that the states of Washington, Oregon and California are already quite leftist, let them claim that and rename it Pacifica Utopia.

                  Liberty may be endangered by the abuse of liberty, but also by the abuse of power.
                  James Madison

                  The Constitution shall never be construed... to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms.
                  Samuel Adams

                  Message 8 of 15 , Aug 22, 2013
                    Elyse Buongiorno WWP Invitee (USMCdaughter1@...) Ditto :)

                    Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. - Benjamin Franklin

                    Don Divine WWP Email Member (d3869@...) "Matter of fact I’d be more than happy to see you boys and girls on the
                    far left claim some land, move onto it en masse and have a happy little communal life. "

                    Well, considering that the states of Washington, Oregon and California are
                    already quite leftist, let them claim that and rename it Pacifica Utopia.

                    _Liberty may be endangered by the abuse of liberty, but also by the abuse
                    of power._
                    (http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/j/jamesmadis165978.html)
                    _James Madison_
                    (http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/j/jamesmadis165978.html)

                    _The Constitution shall never be construed... to prevent the people of the
                    United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms._
                    (http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/s/samueladam126529.html)
                    _Samuel Adams_

                      Message 10 of 15 , Aug 22, 2013
                        Elyse Buongiorno WWP Invitee (USMCdaughter1@...) ROFLMAO. As if their opinion matters 😃

                      • Postherguy@...
                        Message 11 of 15 , Aug 22, 2013
                          Post her Guy aka Judy Carter of Lincoln, Nebraska WWP Email Member (Postherguy@...) USMCdaughter only want's to hear from those who confirm her opinions.

                          I, on the other hand, listen to Rush Limbaugh, as well as Glenn Beck, Sean
                          Hannity, & Laura Ingraham. On occasion I catch Michael Savage or Mark
                          Levin. I also watch Joe Scarborough, as well as Rachel Maddow, Ed Schultz,
                          Chris Matthews and Dylan Radagin.

                          I read George Will, Cal Thomas, Kathleen Parker, Morton Kondracke, Thomas
                          Sowell, Charles Krauthammer, and David Brooks. I also read Ellen Goodman,
                          Leonard Pitts, Nat Hentoff, and Maureen Dowd, as well as David Broder,
                          Cokie/Steven Roberts and Thomas Friedman. I read (at the least) two newspapers
                          every day and (at the least) three news magazines every week, and this
                          doesn't even count the dozens of business magazines I read each month. I read
                          books by right wing authors, left wing authors, and those considered to be
                          pretty much centrist, balanced and credible. I then form my positions from
                          there. This puts me in a much better position to really know who is telling
                          the truth and who is lying and about what - or if lying is too strong a word
                          - who is "spinning" the truth. Listening to, watching, reading, only those
                          who support and confirm ones positions is not being an informed and
                          responsible citizen.

                          Elyse Buongiorno WWP Invitee (USMCdaughter1@...) Most of us have no use for that lot - which is why they hit the SPAM
                          folder and never see daylight. All I see is others responses thankfully.

                          I have better things to do with my time than deal with the likes of them.

                          Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. - Benjamin Franklin

                          Message 12 of 15 , Aug 22, 2013
                            Richard Darrell WWP Invitee (harleymanfl@...) The story of Joe Scarborough. Joe got was an elected US Represntative for
                            the panhandle of Florida. He had a law practice out of Pensacola, FL.
                            When he ran for Congress he had a debate with hise Democat opponent.
                            After the debate he physically attacked his Democrat opponent in the
                            parking lot. That act of violence and disprespect got Joe elected by the pile of traitors in the panhandle. So good old Joe ran off to Washington, DC all by himself. Reelction time came around and Joe came back to Pensacola with his pregnant intern. He got her pregnant in the Water Gate Hotel where she lived. On the way home Joe stopped off at a distant county and filed his divorce papers. Joe got reelected and sealed his Congressional benefits for life. The day after the election they found his intern, no longer pregnant, in his reelection, dead. The Republican appointed corner wrote in his autopsy, "Died a natural death of fractures to the skull and it could not have possibly been a murder." Joe went to Washington to take his oath of office then returned to Pensacola. At the oldoriginal town square Joe with tears flowing announced that he missed his family so much that he had to resign from office. His son had aserous deiabetes but Joe didn't mention him. The divorce was quietly made final and Joe headed out to MSNBC who had offered him a job. A few months later Michael Moore went to Pensacola to investigate the obvious murder cover up. He was literally ran out of town with a police escort. That is your typical Republican dirty work. rich*

                            Post her Guy aka Judy Carter of Lincoln, Nebraska WWP Email Member (Postherguy@...) USMCdaughter only want's to hear from those who confirm her opinions.*
                            ** *I, on the other hand, listen to Rush Limbaugh, as well as Glenn Beck, Sean Hannity, & Laura Ingraham. On occasion I catch Michael Savage or Mark Levin. I also watch Joe Scarborough, as well as Rachel Maddow, Ed Schultz, Chris Matthews and Dylan Radagin. *
                            * *

                            ****

[...]
                          • Earl Reese