Re: Putin vs Obama

  • gary beauregard
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 12, 2013
      Gary Beauregard aka Bear (beau@...) I looked over the attached photos. The only worse move that American voters could have made would have been to elect Kenny Martin as president.

      Kent Myer aka World Danger WWP former Member (anakahamon@...)

      http://www.tomatobubble.com/putin_obama.html
    • Paul Dunk
      Message 2 of 8 , Nov 6, 2013

        From: Greg Kaye gsk2005@...

                    PUTIN vs. OBAMA

      • Paul Dunk
        Message 3 of 8 , Mar 24, 2014

          From: Greg Kaye gsk2005@...

           Putin vs Obama
        • Paul Dunk
          Message 4 of 8 , Mar 27, 2014
            From: Nick
            Philippov

            Hi Satkunas, Old Buddy,
            Just look at
            the X-RAY in Putin´s hands.HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa!!!!!!!
            Am still
            laughing. Please pass this around.It´s a RIOT !!!!!!!
            Grande
            Abraço,
            Nick

            Hi Paul, Old
            Buddy,
            Many,Many
            thanks for sharing. Why of course Barry is a DICKHEAD, no
            doubt,HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa!!!!!!!!!
            This is
            absolutely priceless, am rolling from laughter,and am passing it on to all right
            away.
            Regards,
            Nick

            Robert, are you saying Barry is a
            dickhead?

            From: robertcirillo@...

            Words are not
            necessary...

          • ShadysLife@...
            Message 5 of 8 , Mar 28, 2014
              Paulie__Puta IS Nick the Prick.
              Shady Maybe

              In a message dated 3/27/2014 9:00:27 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,

              From: _robertcirillo@..._ (mailto:robertcirillo@...)

              Words are not necessary...

              =

            • Paul Dunk
              Message 6 of 8 , Mar 28, 2014
                And you are a stud with 6 'wives' who knew Che and Fidel, played golf with the Duke of Earl and who owns a plantation in Cuba.😂

                From: ShadysLife@...

                From: robertcirillo@...

                Words are not
                necessary...

                =

              • Christopher Lund
                Message 7 of 8 , Mar 30, 2014
                  Shitty Shady and his bullshit lies are only seconded by AutomaticLie's lies. AutomaticLie stated in his complaint about me that I got even more unstable and threatening after he filed his false police report but as you all know, the only thing that I ever told AutomaticLie after his false police report was to NOT contact me ever again, either directly or indirectly and then asked why he was still contacting me when he continued his harassment. Also, in his Temporary  Restraining Order, he demands that I stay away from his brother. I didn't even know that he had a brother but in my research it seems that AutomaticLie and his brother are homosexual lovers and they live with some other ambulance chaser in a disgusting three way faggot relationship. How much sicker can these liberal idiots be?

                  No direct un-apportioned tax confirmed by the US Supreme Court rulings.
                  Nous Resterons La.
                  Chris Lund

                  From: ShadysLife@...