and this is those damned xxxx' fault, too...

  • audiolaw@...
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 22, 2013
      David R. Pressler WWP Invitee (presslerfamily@...)

      The sky is falling....
      The sky is falling

      _NASA: Sun Getting Ready For A 'Field Flip'_
      (http://www.npr.org/blogs/thetwo-way/2013/08/08/210184749/nasa-sun-getting-ready-for-a-field-flip)

      Automatic Lie, who claims that the WWP email group is funded by the Koch Brothers but who has failed to send the check (AudioLaw@...)I'm waiting with bated breath to see what "evidence" Kent Myers and
      the other xxx-haters come up with prove that the xxxs are doing this.

      Will all boy scouts need to get new compasses, due to the magnetic field flip? Is that a xxx trick to sell more compasses?

      I wonder if all of my beloved 8-track tapes (magnetic tape) are now going to play backwards.

      I'm sure that there is some xxx trick in here that will now make the magnetic stripe on the back of my credit cards send money to rabbi's in Brooklyn, and make my security cards lock doors that I'm trying to go through.