Federal Criminal Complaint 2010

  • Jerry Stanton
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 7 12:58 PM
    • 1 Attachment
    • 1.9 MB
    Jerry Stanton WWP Email Member and Pro Se activist (farm_stone@...) This one is the Federal complaint against BAR Attorney Judges. Sent  wrong criminal complaint first time.

    Crimanal Complain against Michigan Judges [1 Attachment]

    Several asked me to send this Federal complaint I made Against the BAR ATTORNEY Judges in the STATE OF MICHIGAN in 2010 and their STATE, COUNTY, and
    local agencies agents.

    This claim was dismissed with no evidence presented by the defendants, I was not made to pay cost or barred from further actions.
     I believe it proves beyond a doubt the complete destruction of the United States
    Judicial system by the American BAR Association. In this case full prove was
    entered as evidence at the time the action started. All defendants had
    already except the fact presented as true and correct by their silence.
    The Federal Judge made endless unfounded claims with no first hand
    knowledge knowledge  or evidence before the court.There was no
    controversy before the court for the judge to take jurisdiction. Only for action authorized  by law was for the court clerk to sign the
    order.
      If you got the time to read, you be the Judge.
             Jerry James Stanton

    --
    Jennifer Beemer