Man Made Climate Change??

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 2013
      Randist Bo7b aka Bob Wynman WWP Email Member (bobalou@...) There were a lot of Suva's around in 950AD, but, fortunately, the benevolent State stepped in & forced folks to quit driving them for a few centuries.

      All hail the State & it's "approved experts".

      --bob & lou

      Stephen R King WWP Email Member (srking@...) I agree here, too. I did read the links and the one commonality I saw was that 97% of 'scientists' (which discipline???) BELIEVE that warming is man caused. I wonder what Galileo would have to say about contradicting 97% of people with a belief. Until I see something scientific relating cause and effect, it's not that much different than a religion, IMO.

      Earl Reese holder of a doctorate in Psychology and WWP Email Member (earljreese@...) Fully agreed. In the last 200 years CO2 has changed from a mean average of 300 PPM to a high now of just under 400 PPM. Temps were higher in 950 though.

      And we can clearly see that historical ice fluctuation is equally unimpacted.