Who We ARE, & our ILLUSIONS as truth? - British heir due date...around July 11, 2013...Ooodelalee!

  • david perry
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 4, 2013
      David W Perry WWP Email Member (dwperry2002@...) QUICK review of the LEGAL facts surrounding the coming British baby event:

      1.  The Vatican seized control of "the CROWN" when King John signed the Magna Carta....because the Forever Treaty of 1213 was the legal instrument by which the King's actions were judged.
      >FACT:  (Your opinion is null-and-void in the international courts of law.)
      >2.  Because the Treaty of 1213 dictated the kingdom's overturn to Vatican if the King ever reneged on this obligation to the Treaty of 1213...which states forever by the  "heirs by our wife"...one must say that this has something to do with the monarchy's wish to have female heirs...something is screwy and legally orchestrated.
      >3.  Comments today by news anchors indicate that the coming birth of a British heir will happen on July 11, 2013... a most occult date...and therefore important to watch.
      >4.  To see the documents and historical facts about the Vatican's control over the British throne, which includes the entire United States Government....please listen to lectures by Professor Veith.
      >934 - The Beamable Sustainable
      Princes / Rekindling the Reformation - Walter Veith
      >Kate Middleton due date nears as hospital imposes
      parking ban ahead of royal birth
      >2 Jul 2013 10:18
      > * By Natalie Evans
      > * Comments
      >Four parking bays at the front of
      the private Lindo Wing of St Mary's Hospital in Paddington, central London,
      have been suspended as the Duchess's due date nears
      >A parking ban has been put in place
      at the hospital where Kate Middleton is due to give birth this month.
      >Four parking bays at the front of
      the private Lindo Wing of St Mary's Hospital in Paddington, central London,
      have been suspended as the Duchess's due date nears.
      >The royal baby is due in around two weeks time, but to
      ensure Kate and her protection officers have plenty of room to park should she
      go into labour early, the parking restrictions began at 00.01 yesterday.
      >The ban, measuring 28 metres across
      four pay-by-phone bays, will remain in place until 23.59 on July 31.
      >The Duchess of Cambridge chose to
      follow in Princess Diana’s footsteps by planning a natural birth in the Lindo
      wing of St Mary’s Hospital where Prince William was born 31 years ago.
      >And the arrival of the new heir to
      the throne will also be announced in the same way as William’s birth was - by
      delivering a formal notice to be placed on an easel in the forecourt of
      Buckingham Palace.
      >Royal doctor Marcus Setchell is
      expected to deliver the royal baby after postponing his retirement, it emerged
      this weekend.
      >Marcus, 70 in October, was about to
      retire when he got a call from the royal household last year asking him to
      deliver for Kate, 31.
      >A source close to Marcus, who served
      as the Queen’s gynaecologist for 18 years until 2008, told the Sunday People:
      “Marcus says he will retire after the baby is born but because he knows they
      are planning more children, he will probably have to take time out of his
      retirement to deliver those too.END QUOTE
      >FORWARDED for Education, Edification, and Information Purposes Only
      >Not spam - contact: becworks@...
      >Conspiracies??....yep, straight from Hell.
      >QUESTION:  Can Americans access all of their pubic
      >QUOTE:“2006 controversy over
      reclassification-- In March 2006, it was revealed by the Archivist of the
      United States in a public hearing that a memorandum of understanding between
      Collins and various government agencies existed to ‘reclassify’, (i.e.,
      withdraw from public access), certain documents in the name of national
      security, and to do so in a manner such that researchers would not be likely to
      discover the process.
      >[SOURCE: gwu.edu (http://www.gwu.edu/~nsarchiv/news/20060411/index.htm)(2006-04-11)]
      > QUESTION: Was the entire creation of
      the United States of America a con job?
      >QUOTEfrom Edmond Burke in March 22, 1775
      with his Speech on Conciliation with America:
      >“. . . Let the colonies always keep
      the idea of their civil rights associated with your government–they will cling
      and grapple to you, and no force under heaven will be of power to tear them
      from their allegiance.  But let it be
      once understood thatyour government may be one thing and their privileges
      another, that these two things may exist without any mutual relation–the cement
      is gone, the cohesion is loosened, and everything hastens to decay and
      dissolution.  As long as you have the
      wisdom to keep the sovereign authority of this country as the sanctuary of
      liberty, the sacred temple consecrated to our common faith,wherever the chosen
      race and sons of England worship freedom, they will turn their faces toward
      you.  The more they multiply, the more
      friends you will have, the more ardently they love liberty, the more perfect
      will be their obedience.  Slavery they
      can have; they can have it from Spain; they may have it from Prussia.  But until you become lost to all feeling of
      your true interest and your natural dignity, freedom they can have from none
      but you.  This commodity of price, of
      which you have the monopoly.  This is the
      true Act of Navigation, which binds to you the commerce of the colonies, and
      through them secures to you the wealth of the world.  Deny them this participation of freedom,
      and you break that sole bond which originally made, and must still preserve,
      the unity of the empire. . . Let us get an American revenue as we have got an
      American empire.  English privileges
      have made it all that it is; English privileges alone will make it all it can
      >QUESTION:  Is there legal evidence that the Constitution
      did not apply to the American people at large from the very beginning?
      >The Padleford Case
      >“But, indeed, no private person has a
      right to complain, by suit in Court, on the ground of a breach in the
      Constitution. The Constitution, it is true, is a compact, but he is not a party
      to it. States are the parties to it.”
      >Padleford, Fay & Co. v. The Mayor
      & Aldermen of the City of Savanna, 14 Ga 438, 520, S.C. Georgia (1854)
      >11.  Did the Treaty of 1213 actually affect
      the ownership of the colonies?
      >ANSWER: The Vatican owned the colonies, but let the King serve as the
      manager for the enterprise.  The Vatican was busy fighting Crusades and
      expanding The Kingdom.
      >12.  What did the Treaty of 1213 actually say?
      >ANSWER: The original Treaty of 1213 is located in the London Archives
      and is available to Ph.D.s; however, a copy of a translation has been made
      available.  It remains in power to this day.  It states:
      >QUOTE: “The King’s Concessions of May 15, 1213 to the Pope–“We
      wish it to be known to all of you, through this our charter, furnished with our
      seal, that inasmuch as we had offended in many ways God and our mother the holy
      church, and in consequence are known to have very much needed the divine mercy,
      and can not offer anything worthy for making due satisfaction to God and to the
      church unless we humiliate ourselves and our kingdoms: we, wishing to humiliate
      ourselves for Him who humiliated Himself for us unto death, the grace of the
      Holy Spirit inspiring,not induced by force or compelled by fear, but of our
      own good and spontaneous will and by the common counsel of our barons, do offer
      and freely concede to God and His holy apostles Peter and Paul and to our mother the holy Roman church, and to our lord pope Innocent and to his Catholic
      successors,the whole kingdom of England and the whole kingdom Ireland, with all their rights and appurtenances, for the remission of our sins and of those
      of our whole race as well for the living as for the dead; and now receiving and
      holding them, as it were a vassal, from God and the Roman church, in the
      presence of that prudent man Pandulph, subdeacon and of the household of the
      lord pope Innocent, and his catholic successors and the Roman church, according
      to the form appended; and in the presence of the lord pope,if we shall be able
      to come before him, we shall do liege homage to him; binding our
      successors aid our heirs by our wife forever, in
      similar manner to perform fealty and show homage to him who shall be chief
      pontiff at that time, and to the Roman church without demur.   Concessions of May 15, 1213 to the Pope.” [END QUOTE]
      >Modern Example of a "Forever Treaty"
      >Forever Declaration - Antarctic Treaty Summit 2009
      >Forever Declaration. Declaration on the Occasion of the 50th Anniversary of the Signing of the Antarctic Treaty Presented for Signature on 1 December 2009 At ... http://www.atsummit50.org/session/forever_declaration.html
      >QUOTE of Pope Leo X, 16th Century:

      >It has
      served us well, this myth of Christ.
      >SOURCE: The Last Templar, by Raymond Khoury, ISBN
      > +++++++++
      > 934 - The Beamable Sustainable
      Princes / Rekindling the Reformation - Walter Veith

      >Comment from Sender [undisclosed]:
      >Here you have it, folks. Research independent of The Informer that confirms his research into the relationship
      between the Black Pope, The Vatican, the Crown, London Banking, Knights
      Templar, The Monarchy, and last of all how these control the entirety of the
      United States and all state political  systems. This video was
      created in September 2008, and America is
      destined for poverty by 2015. That's the Plan.

      >Dr. Walter J. Veith’s research on this is beyond reproach. Even
      JFK mentioned the Crown control from Switzerland assuming because that is where
      the money is held - - where accounts are ultimately all reconciled.

      >Those having a relationship with doubters ought to send this to
      them for their own good to correct their misunderstandings of the truth.
      Those not wishing to follow the European History of this should start at 1:10,
      just after the beginning of the second half where he explains that the
      signatures on our Declaration of Independence
      were by members of the Knights Templar, thus meaningless, as they represented
      both sides of the instrument - - likewise with the Treaty of 1783 with Great Britain - - making both instruments

      >If you were unaware of these deceptions and many more, I urge that you watch the entirety of the video in order to
      understand the full meaning and gravity of the deception that has ruled our