Damning Expose Of The Greatest Fraud In History

  • Rich Martin
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 27, 2013

      Damning Expose Of The Greatest Fraud In History

      Confucious say: "Fool me once, shame on you.

      Fool me twice, shame on me."

      Border Security will never happen with a democratic senate. The house should not act on immigration reform or border security. It would be too dangerous to put it back into the hands of the senate which wants nothing but amnesty for a new Hispanic voting block. Border security is way down their list and there are hundreds of loopholes in the bill.
      The battle is not over, there are still 20 folks in the senate that are fence sitters. Dingy Harry say he has the votes to pass it through the senate. If and when that happens our focus shifts to the house. Continue to man the phones, emails, facebook, twitter and faxes.
      Republicans must understand and hear that we are prepared to move on if they take us down this road. They must wait till they have control of the senate to move on amnesty or border security. Even just a border fence bill would be turned to amnesty in the hands of Harry Reid.
      If amnesty happens on their watch like many I would work tirelessly for a new third party. We have not abandoned the republican party, they have abandoned us. This is not a threat, its now the new reality
      Keep calling let 'em know we will not support a party that's taking part in the progressive agenda.
      Join Your local Tea Party and Donate
      MM

      There are 2 paths to citizenship

      First there is the Constitutional way
      ARTICLE I SECTION 8, CLAUSE 4

      and then there's the unConstitutional way, such as a new path for probationary status.

      It would violate the Constitutional requirement for UNIFORM immigration laws.

      Neither has anything to do with POTUS legitimate power to grant amnesty.

      And so it shall be, until the Constitution is amended or willfully violated.

      Rich Martin

      Do you remember Bill Clinton being impeached?
      http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Impeachment_of_Bill_Clinton

      Sheriff Arpaio
      https://secure.donationreport.com/donate.html?key=VWTBUG711I2K

      When replying to this message,
      plz cc:
      Mail2Rich@yahoogroups.com
      to assure prompt reply.

      TEA Party Nation
      Top Ten Tips For Getting The Most From Your TPN Membership!

      I’m as mad as hell,
      and I’m not going to take it any more.
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_qgVn-Op7Q

      Mrs. Richard "Peggy" Martin (1935 - 2012)