RR NSA Wiretapping: Repeal Of 4th Amendment - Dick Morris TV: Lunch Alert!

  • Rich Martin
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 25 5:37 PM

      POTUS is a well trained and successful Community Activist that used those skills
      to successfully control the most powerful nation in the world

      Alynski's Rules
      Here's one you may be able to recognize
      overload the system dont let up

      Fw: Check out Obama Birth Certificate To Be Questioned

      I agree, Jim,  with your comments below, but would like to add a couple of points of my own.

      First, if declared Usurper is included in the things to be undone would be his appointments to the SCOTUS.
      (Think they'll recuse themselves from deliberations?

      And, it makes not a whit where the man was born; when his mother signed him up for public school
      in Indonesia, which does not allow dual citizenship, he lost any US citizenship he might have had.

      Based on the evidence on hand, not only is he a Usurper but in actuality an illegal alien immigrant as well.

      Rich Martin