PI2013 #435 - Having Foregone Our Heritage

  • Len Ritchey
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 23, 2013

      PI2013 #435 - Having Foregone Our Heritage

      ASK A HORSE

      “ Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women; when it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it.”

      Learned Hand

      Sunday,

      June 23, 2013

      Liberty Lovers,

      http://www.usdebtclock.org: Every American Taxpayer Now “Owes” “The (federal) State” $148,315, every citizen $53,408.

      America's Heritage Is One of self-government protected by sovereign citizens.  "We, the American People" have foregone our heritage by allowing 'government' ("The State") to impose selective, arbitrary, and discriminatory (sad) legislation, taxation, and regulation (L,T,&R).

      "Those in power need checks and restraints lest they come to identify the common good for their own tastes and desires, and their continuation in office as essential to the preservation of the nation."

      ~  William O. Douglas

      Sad L,T,&R Erodes Liberty , undercuts independence, turns citizens into subjects.  Most weakening is direct taxation (property confiscation).  "We, inactive Sovereign Americans" honor "The State" as sovereign when we accept direct taxation.

      Property Ownership Is Crucial to sustaining Liberty .  There is no such thing as property ownership under direct taxation.  Direct taxation enables "The State" to take one's earnings for "State" use... before those earnings can be used by those who toil for them.

      "It is not the function of our Government to keep the citizen from falling into error; it is the function of the citizen to keep the Government from falling into error."

      ~ Robert H. Jackson

      Public Officials Will Declare direct taxation necessary to preserve "State" power to fend off terrorism, prevent civil upheaval, assure children are protected from exploitation, and to hold ambitious capitalistic entrepreneurs in check, lest they unfairly accumulate all wealth.

      People Intending To Live In Liberty do not allow legislators – or other public officials within These United States of America to impose mandatory instruction on personal attitudes, values, and beliefs in America 's 'government'/"State" schools.  They raise their children to be independent thinkers, not products of "State"-imposed 'correctness.'

      Let Freedom Ring

      Choose http://citizencontrolledtaxation.com

      It’s your property, not “State” property.

      Best Wishes,

      Len Ritchey

      ASK A HORSE commentaries are on Facebook, http://groups.yahoo.com/group/citizencontrolledtaxation, and http://groups.yahoo.com/group/itsyourproperty; they are considered public domain information. Readers are welcome to use commentaries as they like. Please advise askahorse@... if you do not wish to receive future ASK A HORSE commentaries.