FW: Bail-out and Bail-in kill AND MY COMMENTS

  • DANIEL KRYNICKI
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 17, 2013
    DANIEL KRYNICKI WWP Member (Pipefighter2@...) Hello Dick,

    I'm happy to see that at least some of CI are paying attention to these solution articles.  I have a LaRouche advocate in my regular private emailings.  Her name is Blair.  She writes well and supplies me with plenty of download opportunities.  With links she provided I recently downloaded the complete Federalist Papers and some of Franklin's earliest writings which he did using a pseudonym.  (Links are available upon request.)

    I reviewed the Dennis Small article carefully.  It deserves a proper CI analysis, which I will do slowly and carefully in the future.

    But the short of it for now is that Robert Balacious is dead on with questioning Hamiltonian economics.  Both Hamilton and Franklin were in favor of issuing paper currency at interest as loans to the general population in violation of all Old Testament injunctions and, of course, the words spoken by Jesus in Luke 6: 34, 35.  A Hamilton US Bank will simply be another bank that lends money created out of nothing at interest.  It would thus simply transfer ownership of the same money creating, moneylending at interest process, which is expressly prohibited in Scripture, from the lap of one owner to another owner.

    During the years in which Continental Congress was in operation, prior to 1787, history shows that American Christian Colonial thinking had already been corrupted by the money power.  It goes back to before 1729 when Franklin wrote his theme on paper currency.  But the earliest settlers who came from the British Puritan sect were dead set against all usury.

    I'm nearing the conclusion of Hoffman's book (Usury in Christendom) where he covers all this in great detail.  It has been a great journey for me through reading this book and thereupon arriving right back where I started with Howard B. Rand as a disciple mentor.  Rand's treatment of usury in Digest of Divine Law is simple and directly to the point; he doesn't elaborate (see six pages shown below).  But it is the way God would have all His people order their economic affairs, and if possible, nationally.  It will be so when His kingdom comes.

    As a Christian nation, the possibilities for doing all this with a God-fearing people as administrators are certainly real.  Alas, we are not and have never been a Christian nation.  Many have thought so in the past.  But in reality, God has always been against usury.  So we have not followed after His ways.

    Since there are so few of the people who are ready to implement His laws with all their hearts, we must be resolved to wait for the time in which He actually reveals Himself with the evident change in enough people's hearts.  But, as we can now observe, it appears there will be dark times upon us before mankind chooses to request for His intervention.  For now, we should request that He give comfort and mercy to all those people who will become a part of His everlasting Kingdom, especially those who will endure what is surely just around the corner.

    Daniel Krynicki
    St. Clair Shores, Michigan