RR Questioning IRS Practices Congresswoman Kay Granger

  • Rich Martin
    Message 1 of 1 , May 23, 2013

      Questionin g IRS Practices
      Congresswoman Kay Granger

      The little known facts about the IRS Mess
      Did you know that the IRS is in charge of implementing 21 new taxes (including the Individual Mandate) and hundreds of other new regulations in ObamaCare?
      Did you know that the IRS is hiring thousands of new IRS agents just to enforce all those new ObamaCare taxes and regulations? The cost of this law is already estimated at $1.8 trillion.
      But the real kicker is …
      The same IRS official who led the IRS division that admitted to abusing their power and politically profiled Americans has now been promoted to oversee the policing of your health care through ObamaCare!
      Washington bureaucrats have clearly demonstrated that they can’t be trusted with the power that Big Government gives them. After this, how can we ever trust that government won’t politically profile people in the future? When ObamaCare is fully implemented, the IRS will have even more access to your personal information.
      Big Government has proven time and again to be inefficient, wasteful and unfair. Now the IRS and healthcare are about to be intertwined like never before. And what does the IRS have to say about all this? They’re actually demanding more taxpayer money!
      To stop this IRS Mess, we need to get Washington bureaucrats out of our healthcare.
      Will you sign our petition telling lawmakers to repeal ObamaCare?
      In Liberty,
      Jessica Fawson
      National Communications Manager
      Americans for Prosperity

      For more information, visit www.americansforprosperity.org

      Remove yourself from this mailing.

      "Any man who thinks he can be happy
       and prosperous by letting the government
       take care of him --- better take a closer look
       at the American Indian." - Henry Ford

      Your 401K
      Google -->  Help you manage your 401K 19 trillion consumer investments office for older dodd frank

      Your Gun
      Google --> NRA memo government ap guns register

      Looking for a break? I found one.
      Sunday nights I tune in old time radio (mostly the 1940's)
      Twilight Zone, Marshall Dillon (starring Robert Conrad aka Cannon)
      Many others.

      Sundays only starting around 7PM

      Sequester: when I read that the govt announced they were going to stop paying for cancer drugs
      because they are too expensive, it didn't dawn on me they were talking with chemotherapy.

      FDA De-Listing Of Avastin A Precursor To Life In The Age Of Obama

      The Ponder
      By Shonda Ponder
      Updates daily
      Just visit

       When replying to this message,
      plz cc:
      to assure prompt reply.
      TEA Party Nation
      Top Ten Tips For Getting The Most From Your TPN Membership!

      I’m as mad as hell,
      and I’m not going to take it any more.

      Mrs. Richard "Peggy" Martin (1935 - 2012)