Cheney is a murderer just like some many rulers are, as Obama continues with it.

  • wv
    Message 1 of 5 , May 1, 2013
      WV WWP Email member and special friend of the cyber personality known as Automatic Lie (microdhses@...) Looks like I was right, you're fine with Obama continuing the war for
      all these years more.

      Did Obama continue the wars, and send in the surges(what we used to
      call sending in reinforcements), for corporate profit too, or some
      other reason that you approve of?

      In fact, I've never heard Obama or the DEM party say that Bush started
      the war on a lie, or for corporate profit; I've only heard people with
      BDS say that.

      Shady Lady WWP Member aka "La Pluma" (ShadysLife@...) Obama has ended the Iraq war and will have ended the Afghanistan war by years end. Cheney is a mass murderer who started two wars on the lie that That Iraq had Nukes. Cheney's war was started for corporate profit. So what were you saying?
      Shady
      Have you seen Osama Bin Laden around lately? Barack Obama is the finest President America ever had. George W Bush and Ronald Reagan were the worse ever.
    • MAXIMUS

        Message 3 of 5 , May 2, 2013
          WV WWP Email member and special friend of the cyber personality known as Automatic Lie (microdhses@...) Yes, and it's amazing that somebody in this day and age can be so openly fascistic like that.
          Then again we shouldn't be surprised because Shady also supports the
          Castro Bros. dictatorship.

          Imagine if guys like Shady controlled the gov. here; it would be EVEN
          WORSE than now.

          JOE D AKA MAXIMUS AND SPARTACUS WWP MEMBER (MAXIMUS417@...) Wasting your time. Facts don't matter to shady one.
        • Jimmy jamshaid