Re: Who is the "Terrorist"??

    Message 1 of 29 , Apr 20, 2013
      Randist Bo7b aka Bob Wynman WWP Email Member (bobalou@...) That's an interesting start on a definition, FK:

      "A terrorist is a person, group of people or a nation that attacks other person, group or nation without a just reason and destroy the property or live of that person, groups or nations."

      1--Must that "attack" be physical, or would a verbal attack qualify as "terrorist"?

      2--Who gets to determine if the attack was launched "for a just reason"? Surely (s)he doing the attacking believes it's for a just reason, no?

      3--We generally think of "terrorists" as perpetrating unusually violent acts, bombing, shooting, poisoning large numbers of people, etc. (unless the terrorists are wearing the appropriate costumes, then the State issues them medals for their bravery and patriotism). but with your definition, ANY "attack" without a just reason becomes "terrorism"?

      It's starting to look like "terrorism" is just another of those undefined terms like "pornography". 'tis quite a challenge to fight a "War on Terrorism" or a "War on Porn" if we don't know what we're s'posta be fighting.

      --bob

      Frank Kerogen liberal WWP Member (FKerogen@...) A terrorist is a person, group of people or a nation that attacks other person, group or nation without a just reason and destroy the property or live of that person, groups or nations.
      Mr. advanced studies you fit that description. You are a racist, uneducated, primitive uncivilized person full of hate. And unfortunately there are millions of people like you in this country. That's why we have has wholesale massacre of innocent Vienamese, Nicaraguans, Iraqis and Afghans.
    • Dennis Helbig
      Message 2 of 29 , Apr 21, 2013
        Dennis Helbig WWP Member Baha'i investigator and carpenter (helbigdennis@...) Then those who attack the religious church are terrorists.

        Frank Kerogen liberal WWP Member (FKerogen@...) *A terrorist is a person, group of people or a nation that attacks other
        > person, group or nation without a just reason and destroy the property or
        > live of that person, groups or nations.*
        > *Mr. advanced studies you fit that description. You are a racist,
        > uneducated, primitive uncivilized person full of hate. And unfortunately
        > there are millions of people like you in this country. That's why we have
        > has wholesale massacre of innocent Vienamese, Nicaraguans, Iraqis and
        > Afghans.*

      • Jimmy jamshaid
        Message 3 of 29 , Apr 25, 2013
          Jimmy Nightshade WWP Email Member and Pakistani opponent of democracy (jimmybug@...) [image: maher-wars-1.jpg]

          Jan Passgo WWP Member (JPassgo@...) *"without a just reason" uh, who gets to decide what a just reason might

          Frank Kerogen liberal WWP Member (FKerogen@...) *Mr. advanced studies you fit that description. You are a racist,
          > uneducated, primitive uncivilized person full of hate. And unfortunately
          > there are millions of people like you in this country. That's why we have
          > has wholesale massacre of innocent Vienamese, Nicaraguans, Iraqis and
          > Afghans.*

        • MAXIMUS
          Message 4 of 29 , Apr 25, 2013
            Joe D aka maximus and spartacus WWP Member (maximus417@...) Why stop at Vietnam?

            Ya got details on Korea?

            USA knew that millions were bring killed by Hitler, we did nothing. Even
            turned away a liner full of Jewish refugees who were eventually killed.

            The Japanese in WWII camps. Ya think we know the details on how they were
            treated?

            WWI was lie.

            The Filipino American war 1899-1902.

            Conservative estimates are 100,000 dead. It is more like

            200,000. Like other indigenous people they had to be killed to be stopped.

            Spanish American war.

            The Mexican American war.

            The "War on Drugs"

            The "war on Terror."

            Must have left out a few other wars.

            Joe D.

            Message 5 of 29 , Apr 25, 2013
              Randist Bo7b aka Bob Wynman WWP Email Member (bobalou@...) You are quit correct, Joe. the US Government has become the largest and most dangerous terrorist organization in the universe.

              BUT, the USG is NOT America. America, the country that we love, the first country to be built on the concept of individual rights, is NOT the tyrannical USG. The USG is the worst enemy of America and Americans, just as the German government was Germany's worst enemy, the Chinese and Russian governments were the worst enemies of the Chinese and Russian people.

              It's not mentally healthy to believe the myth that the USG is America, or that it somehow represents us ... despite the very effective indoctrination by State-controlled schools and media.

              The folks who accuse those of us who despise the terrorism of the US Government of "hating America" or "blaming America" are the real traitors to America and supporters of the out-of-control tyrannical US "Government".

              For decades, I believed that the path to freedom included restoring our Constitutionally-limited Republic, but since we now have the tools to create the "Voluntary Society", in which we all have 100% freedom (available at www.Galambos.com, www.CapitalismTheLiberalRevolution.com & http://feeds.feedburner.com/FreedomainRadio), I prefer to invest my time, energy and resources creating that "Natural Republic", the Stable, Durable Civilization, since it's not only our only effective path to perpetual liberty, but our only method of preventing our own extinction, now that humans are finally smart enough in the physical sciences to destroy our species and not smart enough in the social "sciences" to prevent our own extinction.

              Allowing the present tyrannical State to self-destruct before we've created a parallel, alternative social structure is probably not in our best interest. We must allow it to exist 'til we've built a new parallel society.

              --bob

              "without a just reason" uh, who gets to decide what a just reason might be...the occuping forces, or the people being occupied.

              A terrorist is a person, group of people or a nation that attacks other person, group or nation without a just reason and destroy the property or live of that person, groups or nations.

              Mr. advanced studies you fit that description. You are a racist, uneducated, primitive uncivilized person full of hate. And unfortunately there are millions of people like you in this country. That's why we have has wholesale massacre of innocent Vienamese, Nicaraguans, Iraqis and Afghans.

              "The smallest minority on earth is the individual.
              Those who deny individual rights cannot claim
              to be defenders of minorities." - - Ayn Rand

              "The illusion of freedom [ in America ] will continue
              as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion.
              At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive
              to maintain, they will just take down the scenery,
              they will pull back the curtains, they will move the
              tables and chairs out of the way and you will see the
              brick wall at the back of the theater." ~ Frank Zappa

              Message 6 of 29 , Apr 25, 2013
                Randist Bo7b aka Bob Wynman WWP Email Member (bobalou@...) Jimmy, YOU may look in the mirror and accept the blame for the actions of your tyrannical out-of-control US Government if you like.

                I will not. I did not consent to their actions. I did not vote for them. I do not support their actions. They do not represent me.

                The USG is NOT America and the USG is NOT us.

                --bob
                Message 7 of 29 , Apr 25, 2013

                • Mckinneyhunter2@...
                  Message 8 of 29 , Apr 25, 2013
                    Lloyd Hunter Mckinney WWP Member (Mckinneyhunter2@...) Bill Maher is a doped up dipxxxx. he is a millionaire and deals with
                    illegal drug smugglers thus supports drug cartels that also support terrorism in
                    mexico.
                  • audiolaw@...
                    Message 9 of 29 , Apr 25, 2013
                      Thomas Montague Hall Esq. aka Automatic Lie who abuses the generosity of the WWP email group to which he does not belong by posting various insulting lies about people often involving his preoccupation with male genitalia (AudioLaw@...) Bob Wynman:

                      What happened to all that religious talk about respect for private
                      property?

                      If your not part of the USG, why is it that for every single day of
                      your adult life you have lived on benefits provided by the USG? Isn't that
                      taking what isn't yours? Isn't that violating the property rights of the
                      people who accept their participation in the USG?

                      Message 10 of 29 , Apr 25, 2013
                        Randist Bo7b aka Bob Wynman WWP Email Member (bobalou@...) Tom, regarding your constant claims that none of us "have ever done a thing in our own lives without relying on government provided infrastructure and taxpayer paid for facilities.", of course, you're quite correct on that one, too. Your coercive tyrannical State has pushed itself into every aspect of our lives, stealing, at its various levels, over 80% of everything we produce in order to enrich its employees and friends, that everything we use or do has somehow been influenced by the force of the State.

                        "The State" ("Government" as you refer to call this instrument of force) did not provide any of that infrastructure, Tom. The State can produce nothing and can only lie to, steal from, imprison and occassionally torture and kill its subjects.

                        ALL that "infrastructure" (roads, post office, schools, bridges, internet, all the technology that all of us use every day) was created and brought into existence by individual productive humans, not by the State. The fact that many of those individuals were paid with funds that the State stole from other individuals is an example of the immorality of the State, NOT an example of anything created by the State.

                        The above clarification will certainly not help you to understand truth, Tom (ya gotta wanna), but it may help those who are still intellectually-curious and rationally-thinking.

                        'ealth & 'appiness on y'all.

                        --bob

                        Automatic Lie, a liberty loathing loony lowdown larcenous litigious little'ol LA living lying lightfooted liberal lawyer lacking legitimacy (AudioLaw@...) Bob Wynman:

                        Message 11 of 29 , Apr 26, 2013
                          Lloyd Hunter Mckinney WWP Member (Mckinneyhunter2@...)
                          Joe D aka maximus and spartacus WWP Member (maximus417@...)

                          Why stop at Vietnam? ( The USA was there to help Vietnam stop Communist
                          aggression from the north)
                          Ya got details on Korea? ( The USA is there to help South Korea stop
                          Communist aggression from the north)
                          USA knew that millions were bring killed by Hitler, we did nothing.(
                          actually not until our troops were able to get into Germany.The leftists here
                          then didn't even want to get involved.) Even turned away a liner full of
                          Jewish refugees who were eventually killed.( don't think so)
                          Message 12 of 29 , Apr 26, 2013
                            Lloyd Hunter Mckinney WWP Member (Mckinneyhunter2@...)
                            completely wrong. Typical liberal brainwashing. "Hate America First"

                            Message 13 of 29 , Apr 26, 2013
                              Joe D aka maximus and spartacus WWP Member (maximus417@...) Hey CB!!!

                              AGREE. AND

                              There is a play on “me” since the people

                              are “supposed” to be the gov’t at the heart of it

                              anyway.

                              Me as individual, me as collective.

                              I used to grieve, everyday, over the uninformed,

                              uninvolved electorate 48% of whom do not even vote.

                              Don’t care anymore. Looking out for #1.

                              “Can lead a horse to water……..”

                              After 10 yrs of this internet activity nothing much has changed. A few more people, a slowly growing number, know the “game”.

                              The vote on air traffic controllers is for the corp.

                              not the people.

                              They are doing nothing about cuts to nutrition programs, unemployment ins,. etc. etc.

                              SEQUESTER = AUSTERITY.

                              Joe D.

                              Bob I think that in this picture the "me" is the US govt. At least that is my take on what was intended by Maher

                              Message 14 of 29 , Apr 26, 2013
                                Randist Bo7b aka Bob Wynman WWP Email Member (bobalou@...) NO, McK.

                                We LOVE America. It's the first & probably only country to be founded on principles of individual rights and real freedom ... and your fascist/socialist State is destroying America.

                                The US Government is NOT America, it is our most deadly enemy.

                                'tis the folks who swallowed the myth that America is the US Government who are the truly indoctrinated victims. Know anyone who believes that myth, McK??

                                That "Hate America ... Love it of Leave it " crap is getting very tiresome, kids. It's bullshit. You're mouthing those mantras while your damned out-of-control "government" is destroying our civilization.

                                --bob & lou

                                Lloyd Hunter Mckinney WWP Member (Mckinneyhunter2@...) completely wrong. Typical liberal brainwashing. "Hate America First"

                                Message 15 of 29 , Apr 26, 2013
                                  [Moderator's Note: No Potty words. der Hoaxster email group moderator (derhoaxster@...)]

                                  Randist Bo7b aka Bob Wynman WWP Email Member (bobalou@...) NO, Lloyd.

                                  We LOVE America. It's the first & probably only country to be founded on principles of individual rights and real freedom ... and your fascist/socialist State is destroying America.

                                  The US Government is NOT America, it is our most deadly enemy.

                                  'tis the folks who swallowed the myth that America is the US Government who are the truly indoctrinated victims. Know anyone who believes that myth, Lloyd??

                                  That "Hate America ... Love it of Leave it " crap is getting very tiresome, kids. It's bullxxxx. You're mouthing those mantras while your damned out-of-control "government" is destroying our civilization.

                                  Message 16 of 29 , Apr 26, 2013
                                    Automatic Lie, a liberty loathing loony lowdown larcenous litigious little'ol LA living lying lightfooted liberal lawyer lacking legitimacy (AudioLaw@...) Bob Wynman:

                                    I suppose the central question(s) arising from these statements relate to what you mean by "America", and by "country".

                                    Clearly, you say that you reject the idea of any sort of organized society, with rules by which people must live (except the one rule that everyone does whatever they want, so long as they can deny intending to harm anyone else).

                                    Since you don't believe in organized, regulated societies, the question naturally arises 'what do you mean by "only country to be founded on principles of individual rights and real freedom"? I expect most readers who have read any history of the colonial settlements, the colonial governments, and the founding of the federal government, are quite aware that EACH of the original colonies was highly regulated.

                                    Colonies like Plymoth Plantation and Mass. Bay were founded by people who wanted freedom from the religious rules of the C. of E., but who equally wanted to enforce their own religious and civil rules on everyone in their colonies. Even Tom Paine, whom you mention from time to time, believed in organized government.

                                    Colonies from New York to Florida were organized as commercial
                                    enterprises, with tons of rules, regulations, laws, etc.

                                    So what is it that you mean when you say "only country to be founded on principles of individual rights and real freedom"?

                                    I'm hitting the sheets now, and I have to be up at Universal early in the morning, for all day. So don't rush with an answer. I'll read what you have when I get back, late in the evening.

                                    Randist Bo7b aka Bob Wynman WWP Email Member (bobalou@...) We LOVE America. It's the first & probably only country to be founded on

                                    Message 17 of 29 , Apr 27, 2013
                                      Lloyd Hunter Mckinney WWP Member (Mckinneyhunter2@...)
                                      Randist Bo7b aka Bob Wynman WWP Email Member (bobalou@...)

                                      NO, McK.

                                      We LOVE America. It's the first & probably only country to be founded on
                                      principles of individual rights and real freedom ... and your
                                      fascist/socialist State is destroying America.( Liberalism is the enemy of America. You
                                      might be in love with an ideal America where Welfare rules and dope is
                                      legal and one day we'll have a faggot president married to his cousin...)

                                      The US Government is NOT America, it is our most deadly enemy. ( wrong
                                      again. Even tho we have too much government, a welfare culture that has
                                      destroyed our inner cities...we still have some values left...even tho the left
                                      is trying to destroy them)

                                      'tis the folks who swallowed the myth that America is the US Government
                                      who are the truly indoctrinated victims. Know anyone who believes that myth,
                                      McK??

                                      That "Hate America ... Love it of Leave it " xxxx is getting very
                                      tiresome, kids. It's bullshit. You're mouthing those mantras while your damned
                                      out-of-control "government" is destroying our civilization. ( we are for a
                                      responsible government, NOT a nanny government. Through the mental weakness
                                      of liberalism we now have a culture that believes it should be paid for
                                      just breathing, and that all people from anywhere have a "right" to be here
                                      illegally and receive a pass for breaking our laws.)

                                      --bob & lou
                                    • Dennis Helbig
                                      Message 18 of 29 , Apr 27, 2013
                                        Dennis Helbig WWP Member Baha'i investigator and carpenter (helbigdennis@...) It was founded that way, Bob, but they soon let Marano principles take hold
                                        in government through the Constitution. This is why so many are trying to
                                        tear it down right now in order the Globalists have free reign. Globalists
                                        are no better than the Maranos.

                                      • ShadysLife@...
                                        Message 19 of 29 , Apr 27, 2013
                                          Shady Lady WWP Member aka "La Pluma" (ShadysLife@...) If it weren't for welfare and food stamps Both of you would starve to
                                          death.
                                          You need to live with the fact that both of you are ungrateful Swine living
                                          off liberals.
                                          George Bush claimed there were no terrorist attacks on his watch. What the
                                          hell does he call 9/11? I like typing to idiots. The're just so freaking
                                          easy.
                                          Shady
                                          CLINTON----WARREN 2016

                                          Lloyd Hunter Mckinney WWP Member (Mckinneyhunter2@...) That "Hate America ... Love it of Leave it " crap is getting very

                                          Message 20 of 29 , Apr 27, 2013
                                            Jimmy Nightshade WWP Email Member and Pakistani opponent of democracy (jimmybug@...) *Since 9-11 happened under watch of GW Bush & rights usurping
                                            crowd...........they should have resigned enmasse. After a tragedy on such
                                            a scale in a true Democracy, the Government should have resigned in
                                            disgrace for sleeping on the job.................but noooooo......they
                                            screwed the Constitution & accumulated unlimited Power & enjoying perpetual
                                            WAR upon the World...............*

                                            Shady Lady WWP Member aka "La Pluma" (ShadysLife@...) If it weren't for welfare and food stamps Both of you would starve to> death.> You need to live with the fact that both of you are ungrateful Swine > living off liberals.> George Bush claimed there were no terrorist attacks on his watch. What the> hell does he call 9/11? I like typing to idiots. The're just so freaking> easy.
                                          • Jerry Stanton
                                            Message 21 of 29 , May 2, 2013
                                              Jerry Stanton WWP Email Member and Pro Se activist (farm_stone@...) Dennis I would think it because we gave our county and and rights to international terrorist bankers for benefits, with out regards to our future or general welfare. Jerry James Stanton

                                              Message 22 of 29 , May 3, 2013
                                                [Moderator's Note: No Potty words. der Hoaxster email group moderator (derhoaxster@...)]

                                                Jimmy Nightshade WWP Email Member and Pakistani opponent of democracy (jimmybug@...) *No Bob, scared xxxxless.....cowardly citizens & gone amok US Government are destroying America. Our Worldwide WARS & mass-murder & murder by DRONES are also making us too many revenge-seeking enemies......we need to fix our conduct & Policies.*
                                              • audiolaw@...
                                                Message 23 of 29 , May 3, 2013
                                                  Automatic Lie, a liberty loathing loony lowdown larcenous litigious little'ol LA living lying lightfooted liberal lawyer lacking legitimacy (AudioLaw@...) Anyone else notice that Bob Wynman DID NOT respond to my weekend question?

                                                  Perhaps he's still waiting to receive a 'revelation' from god Andrew Galambos or god Ayn Rand.

                                                  Jimmy Nightshade WWP Email Member and Pakistani opponent of democracy (jimmybug@...)

                                                  No Bob, scared xxxxless.....cowardly citizens & gone amok US Government are destroying America. Our Worldwide WARS & mass-murder & murder by DRONES are also making us too many revenge-seeking enemies......we need to fix our conduct & Policies.
                                                • Jude

                                                    Message 25 of 29 , May 7, 2013
                                                      Frank Agamemnon WWP Email Member (honkystar@...) v

                                                      Ya Mon
                                                      American history 101 is BS
                                                      Russell Means ? (we lost a good one)

                                                      Message 26 of 29 , May 7, 2013
                                                        Jerry Stanton WWP Email Member and Pro Se activist (farm_stone@...) Maximus Why do you believe your vote, was anything to do with who is put in office?
                                                        If the UNITED STATES  had any form of law, Holder would be in prison for supplying drug dealers with guns.
                                                         Bush would be in prison along with congress for stealing 12.3 trillion dollars and giving it to the international criminal bankers and turning the people into their debt slaves.
                                                           Your Obama would have to have a birth record, and have some kind of reputation as to doing some kind of good to improve something.
                                                        � One of us, is missing something.   Jerry James Stanton