A letter to The Clackamas Review & the Media by Richard Koenig

  • Raymond Karczewski
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 18, 2013
      Raymond Karczewski WWP Member (arkent3@...)\ A letter to The Clackamas Review & the Media by Richard Koenig

      stupid Amerkin wrote:

      Raymond Karczewski wrote:

      sa: > Right on Raymond. The world is beginning to
      wake up and much is changing behind the scenes
      that will soon become public knowledge and all
      these local empires along with their dens of
      corruption and their gang of drones with guns and
      badges are soon to be exposed to the masses for what they really are.

      rk: Yes, the di has been cast. It is time for all
      good men to make themselves visible. To stand up
      for freedom. To stand up for their sovereignty.
      It is time to cast aside the illusions and simply
      stand for one's right to live as free men and
      women. Don't kid your selves, the world is
      watching. Many things have been triggered
      simultaneously and even the dullest cannot escape
      the enslaving intent of our enslaving public servants.

      sa: > What Richard and you have done is lay the
      ground work at a price for the rest of us to see
      and a strong platform of truth from which to continue the good fight.

      rk: It is my hope, and Richard's, I'm sure, that
      that statement is seen and understood by the
      onlooking public. In actuality, there is no
      choice in our actions, it is either that we live in freedom or slavery.

      rk: We, the American people and Oregonians, have
      been conditioned to live in a hypnotic haze based
      in media storytelling where the moral of the
      story is designed to transfer power from the many
      to the few, from people to the government from
      the masses to the elite. We have become like the
      giant elephant whose leg is tethered by a rope
      which is tied to nothing. Its all mind control.
      Once in a while that myth must be exposed. That
      is all Richard and I have done. It is up to the
      people to see that for themselves and take responsibility for their own lives.

      sa: > I believe we will soon find our self on the
      right side of history in a new world of real
      freedom and liberty. It is in progress and we
      soon shall all begin seeing the results. Our creator has not forgotten us.

      rk: It will not come through WISHFUL THINKING.

      My posts are being blocked periodically on
      Facebook. Will all freedom loving men and women
      post this far and wide. Thank you.

      Raymond Ronald Karczewski© http://www.arkenterprises.com